Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins? - page 16. (Read 40018 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I see that there are less and less promising ICO projects, mostly scam ones. But there are exceptions from time to time. For example, the 3DES project, that was concidered to be weak, announced the project scaling up and added a futures token to etherdelta during the ICO. It's out of the box, got to keep an eye on it/
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.

If you have enough knowledge about the basics and fundamentals of trading, then be willing enough to take all the risks and start buying bitcoins as your hodlings. There's no harm in trying where in fact, you would be able to invest and save at the same time. Take advantage of the bloody market because the bull market is about to come.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
Every time is good time to buy bitcoin because the value is non stop to fluctuate and best thing is much favorable is increasing of value you can make good income in that also if you learn how trade bitcoin to fiat is much better you can take the advantage of fluctuation of the value that is what i did to increase to amount of my bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Actually (and I mean today) I don't think is a good time to buy bitcoin...
If you are out of the market this area around 7700 0 is not an attractive buying zone... I will rather wait at least for $6600/$6570 to start buying small orders or I wouldn't buy anything and just wait for the next short opportunity
Activity: 141
Anyone heard about 3des project? Recently listed on etherdelta exchange.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Sometimes you have to take a decision because Bitcoin is an investment based we shouldn't completely believe in others and other predictions. Before investing anything you need to take a decision on your own because we are taking a risk here so we have to research by ourselves.
I searched out the price today which came after improvement so this value is 6707 dollar which benefited a lot of people as they started in lower price than the current price that is why some want to sell and some want to wait for the price to go higher. The market is still a low market and you can start buying at this stage so that you may be able to make profit if price goes higher.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Investing in bitcoin is a personal decision one need to take on his/her own and be willing to accept anything that comes afterwards. It is always advised to buy at best times, and it is also known that the best time cannot be known, as the market is unpredictable. But one thing, is for one to buy whenever there is a dip in the market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
As of this time, the price of the bitcoin is starting to go up but it is hard to ascertain if this rise will continue. Bitcoin's price is still lower than the previous week and still a good buy for those who are looking for cheaper bitcoin. Some institutions might be preparing to buy bitcoin in the weeks and if this happen, this present uptrend will continue so it better to buy now while the low price last.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.
If you try to see Bitcoin and the whole crypto in the long term, right now is the time to buy Bitcoin. There will come a time that the coins will not see the same prices as today. This may sound very bullish but basing on the rapid developments in the space, it is more likely to happen. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
This is not a good time to buy Bitcoin. Recently its price has risen to $ 6k8 and its price is quite high compared to the downtrend of the market. I think Q3 is still the time when the altcoins are at the bottom. It still can not recover strongly and wait for a red of the market again. Bitcoin prices will fluctuate at $ 6k and that is a good time to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The truth is you can already make nice gains by just doing swing trades on it. In a span of two weeks, I've seen bitcoin went from $5,8k to $6,5k and then goess below to $6,3 and then went up again to $6,7. Just as long as it is on the $6k mark, bitcoin is safe to buy.
Activity: 882
The value of Bitcoin now has climbed after seeing prices from December 2017 which reached about $ 19,000 and yesterday in May 2018 the lowest number of about $ 5,800

At this moment Bitcoin starts up to $ 6,700 and we've seen a bright spot because every second bitcoin starts up again.

we hope this movement is not temporary, and still continue untill it hit new high again.so much good news right now in market, so make investor interest better.
Activity: 588
The value of Bitcoin now has climbed after seeing prices from December 2017 which reached about $ 19,000 and yesterday in May 2018 the lowest number of about $ 5,800

At this moment Bitcoin starts up to $ 6,700 and we've seen a bright spot because every second bitcoin starts up again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
In my own opinion this is the right time to start buying more bitcoins then hold it for a months or a years but before you hold you must have a big patience and you have to do waiting  don't be greedy to earn a money in a faster way. Patience is the key to earn more profit in holding

Well,  this is also the best time for me to buy more bitcoin and if i have more money i can also invest with altcoins like ethereum.  This is the moment wherein i need to grab the chance  invest more and enjoy later.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I think this time around is not good for you to start buying bitcoin, you can see that the crypto market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess, the bitcoin price is constantly recovering strongly and is now adjusted and stood at $ 6600. Therefore, I think that you should not buy bitcoin at this time which is very dangerous, the possibility of bitcoin will be adjusted down is very high.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
Your English is pretty well and keeps learning About the cryptocurrency. It is not too late to buy bitcoin. Because You already read that Bitcoin went 20K USD once, So, Bitcoin is now under 7K USD. Anytime bitcoin can go for a big pump! So, I think you can buy bitcoin at this moment, and don't fear about big whales or a manipulated market where you are planning to hold for a long time.
Activity: 78
that was risky avanture Smiley What about upcoming ICOs guys? Who's you winner? I prefer this project right now -https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

For me yes, we must take advantage of the current situation of the market. The market might recover anytime soon and don't wait any linger where you won't be able to afford the value of bitcoin. It is a good thing that we'll all buy this early and just wait and hodl to earn better.
Activity: 302
I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin is recovering very strongly today but at present there are signs of slowdown, you can see that the market has a sign I strongly believe that this is a short-term rebound and that bitcoin prices will probably drop sharply at any time. So you should not buy bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 155

I have a few friends, They were really stupid when investing in bitcoin when Bitcoin reached 18xxx $. And a man cut a hole at $ 12xxx. The rest are working hard and hope someday Bitcoin will return to his throne ... So I would recommend reviewing your decision before investing in Bitcoin ... Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: