Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins? - page 17. (Read 40018 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
In my experience, now is not a good time to buy altcoin. Because it will be 2 to 3 times cheaper and that is the chance for us to buy the altcoins and hold.
The market is now quite manipulated and we should be careful in investing. However, buying bitcoin at $ 6k will be very profitable.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
I don’t think so. Bitcoin doesn’t have the key components that make traditional equity and fixed income investments worthwhile. So, we would argue that it is a suboptimal asset to build long-term wealth. Its uncertain future makes it more problematic. The fact that there is no barrier to entry onto the cryptocurrency landscape should be even more troubling to would be investors.
Activity: 46
In my own opinion this is the right time to start buying more bitcoins then hold it for a months or a years but before you hold you must have a big patience and you have to do waiting  don't be greedy to earn a money in a faster way. Patience is the key to earn more profit in holding
Activity: 42
Bitcoin has gone up, it's the right time if we want to sell it, that's where the profits we get..I didn't even flinch I was expecting a $16,000 ish dip. We now rebounded and are back to $17,300 ish. So we did the whole dance again as we've been doing rebounding on this trend line since the $9000 dip. The dollar has not performed well recently, and there are rumblings of a recession. Would think this would be good for crypto holdings.
Activity: 56
When is the best time to buy Bitcoin in general? Well, it’s impossible to predict the future performance of any investment, and cryptocurrencies are especially volatile and unpredictable. So figuring out exactly when to buy and sell Bitcoin is essentially a guessing game.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
The price of the bitcoin is still cheap, for me this time can be one of the best time to enter to the cryptocurrency market. This opportunity is very rare, do not waste this opportunity to make investment with bitcoins.

Certainly, this is a very good time to invest in Bitcoin. Now, the cryptocurrency is very cheap - its price is as low as never. If you wait for more, BTC will start gaining, and you will lose a great chance you have now.
then that the prices for crypto currency is very low, then this is a good chance for high-quality investments. But in any case, you can not experiment, because you can buy a bad coin. It is best to use investments for rating old coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
The price of the bitcoin is still cheap, for me this time can be one of the best time to enter to the cryptocurrency market. This opportunity is very rare, do not waste this opportunity to make investment with bitcoins.

Certainly, this is a very good time to invest in Bitcoin. Now, the cryptocurrency is very cheap - its price is as low as never. If you wait for more, BTC will start gaining, and you will lose a great chance you have now.
Activity: 448
You have to purchase bitcoin simply amid such remedies as now. Presently bitcoin is on a redress after a drawn out cost increment. Its cost has officially risen marginally contrasted with yesterday, however it is still extremely productive to purchase.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.

Yes! I will buy bitcoin using my altcoins not on my fiat currency, because for me it is not a good idea for an ordinary people like me

dreaming to have a lot of money here. Its not practical unless I'm a rich person but if not its advisable anyway.
Activity: 360
If you look at the present market trends it'll be a good decision to invest on bitcoins. Because at the end of 2017 the value of bitcoins reached at the highest position. It continued at the first two months of 2018. But after few month later and the mid of 2018 it started to decreasing instead of increasing. It is expected after few month later or at the last of 2018 the value of bitcoins will be high position again. So this time is perfect for investing on BTC.
Activity: 129
It's a good time to enjoy your life bro. Leave this market and find out about something that really matters to you. The whales will take everything from you. Don't stay, just leave
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
If I think this is the best time to start, we buy Bitcoin, because currently the value of Bitcoin is low. This can be an opportunity that we can use to re-invest by buying a lot of Bitcoin. But be careful of the price because the price can go up and down in the next few minutes so we should always be ready if we see it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
It is hard for a beginner to have a negative minded about crypto because it will be a hindrance for them to go with bitcoin or cryptocurrency. You have point about that bitcoin can be manipulated by person but in my own opinion, there are many person who holds bitcoin so its difficult to say that there is manipulating bitcoin. So buy some bitcoin now and hold it until 2019 or more years while its price is low.
Activity: 336

Many people want to buy bitcoins especially for investors when low-price bitcoins of course they hold it and selling at a costly price it's just the way many people earn in bitcoin.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
Well if you still positive that bitcoin will boom at end of the year then now is the right time to start buying since its price has dropped again. As usual, most of us here predict that bitcoin will reach $20K at end of this year like what had happened in the last quarter of 2017. So invest now and let's just wait and see.
I think that when a property tends to go down in price, it is extremely difficult to determine if it has hit bottom or not to buy bitcoin. However, using technical analysis, we can at least give you a rough idea of ​​the price, which can help you a lot. Remember that as the panic spreads, the downturn can surpass your imagination.
So you can see that the crypto market is a market without peaks, so we can not know how much bitcoin will increase and how much. The market is in the bearish trend in the long term, so to be able to trade successfully and least risky you should only trade short-term by day. According to my analysis, the bitocin price will probably drop to $ 5800 so you should not buy bitcoin at this time.
I believe that the bitcoin price today is really a big opportunity or maybe chance to buy more because we can now buy in a very low amount of capital .And I believe that it will be a big chance for us to gain a huge amount of profit because we are now experiencing the huge dip of the bitcoin price. I believe that next to the huge dip is the huge pump. Bitcoin will not drop forever it will soon rise.
Activity: 109
The World’s First Blockchain Core
yeahh according to me for my opinion now is the most favourite time i can say to buy since its price is so low and now you can get profit much more and you can be near to your target even you can get your target too.
Activity: 322
Well if you still positive that bitcoin will boom at end of the year then now is the right time to start buying since its price has dropped again. As usual, most of us here predict that bitcoin will reach $20K at end of this year like what had happened in the last quarter of 2017. So invest now and let's just wait and see.
I think that when a property tends to go down in price, it is extremely difficult to determine if it has hit bottom or not to buy bitcoin. However, using technical analysis, we can at least give you a rough idea of ​​the price, which can help you a lot. Remember that as the panic spreads, the downturn can surpass your imagination.
So you can see that the crypto market is a market without peaks, so we can not know how much bitcoin will increase and how much. The market is in the bearish trend in the long term, so to be able to trade successfully and least risky you should only trade short-term by day. According to my analysis, the bitocin price will probably drop to $ 5800 so you should not buy bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
now the market is the lowest point this is the right time to buy the coins at the dip  utilising the opportunity is important as a traders this is the right point in crypto currencies profit

Yes, as a matter of fact it is. All dips in bitcoin are good opportunities to buy in. As a trader, in fact these times are probably quite exciting as it provides half of the basis for the actual trade
Activity: 280
Activity: 392
now the market is the lowest point this is the right time to buy the coins at the dip  utilising the opportunity is important as a traders this is the right point in crypto currencies profit
I think that at this point you should not buy bitcoin, it can be seen that bitcoin prices have been continuously decreasing in recent days and are now adjusted at $ 6200 level. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin will continue to fall sharply and will probably fall back to the $ 6000 level. So I think you should not buy bitcoin at the moment, please wait patiently to buy bitcoin at the best price.
Pages:
Jump to: