Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it bad for altcoin that BTC is dropping - page 17. (Read 24212 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 108
November 19, 2018, 10:22:08 AM
As you can see, it is the fatal for them, bitcoin influence is enormous. Some altcoins lost 1k% in their price. I wonder when bitcoin will loose his influence and alts will become independent?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
November 19, 2018, 10:18:47 AM
Look at the market, the fall in the price of Bitcoin causes an avalanche effect, all holders of altcoins start to get rid of them because they fear that the price will go even lower.
And I understand them, it is better to take profits while it is still possible, then it can only be worse.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 10:17:46 AM
Bitcoin's falling price is not by altcoin, but its the fact that many are selling their altcoins and does affects bitcoin's price. If the price of bitcoin falls down then also the altcoins are affected and its also going down its prices.
Activity: 140
November 19, 2018, 10:13:53 AM
This is the worst news for altcoins, which can only be. The market is fully correlated under the influence of the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 10:05:49 AM
In fact, now the situation looks even worse than it was in May and it is definitely bad for all altcoins!
Activity: 131
Merit: 16
November 19, 2018, 10:02:51 AM
In the crypto market demand and supply forces are the one who is responsible for the prices of crypto and constantly it shows change over time because of the people selling their coins in the past time period i have seen big short selling of the bitcoin in the few months and and those who are big whales they are watching the market at all and if people start buying bitcoin this will change the prices of all coins.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
November 18, 2018, 05:57:52 AM
Yes, dumping on Bitcoin affects altcoins' prices badly. The recent down trend in altcoins is for the dumping of Bitcoin as we have seen. If Bitcoin price is stable, altcoins have chance to pump.
Activity: 278
November 19, 2018, 09:47:15 AM
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?
Definitely it is bad for altcoins. Cause we know that if Bitcoin's price decrease continuously, then altcoins price also decrease very badly. 
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 19, 2018, 09:43:43 AM
The General mood of the whole market always depends on the bitcoin price. As we have already seen in a few years, as soon as the price of bitcoin begins to fall, all altcoins follow it. Therefore, for the further development and increase in the value of altcoins, it is very important that the capitalization of bitcoin grow.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 03:19:45 AM
I now hold to the big growth of bitcoin because in my speculation circulating the price of bitcoin is down, which means the next step is the price to grow. it looks like this is the crypto cycle.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 19, 2018, 03:10:26 AM
It's definitely bad for altcoin that bitcoin is dropping in price. The herd effect will affect quality cryptocurrency to be badly affected as a result of panic sell! Bitcoin still has a big influence on altcoin and to a very large extent determine altcoinprice in the market!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
November 19, 2018, 03:02:55 AM
Bitcoin price is constantly dropping for the last several days. What effects are putting it on Altcoins ? Is it bad or good ?
Everything is bad and not only the fall of Bitcoin, which further reduces the prices of alts, but also the manifestation of stagnation and regression of the whole technology. And most importantly, no one wants to change this situation, and to influence some real actions.
well, it will certainly be bad. not just bitcoin, in fact, when the price of ETH goes down, I think it will be dangerous for other altcoins. for now there is a decline in prices on bitcoin and eth, and can be ascertained that the altcoin price will also decrease.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 19, 2018, 03:00:00 AM
Everything is bad and not only the fall of Bitcoin, which further reduces the prices of alts, but also the manifestation of stagnation and regression of the whole technology. And most importantly, no one wants to change this situation, and to influence some real actions.
Activity: 434
November 19, 2018, 02:46:01 AM
If the value of BTC depreciates, it will have a negative impact on Altcoin and other coins in crypto. Because the decline will also affect the altcoin value which also decreases. Altcoin is very dependent on BTC. If the value of altcoin grows significantly or consistently, it means that the condition of Crypto is in a good and stable condition.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
November 19, 2018, 02:24:31 AM
Yes, dumping on Bitcoin affects altcoins' prices badly. The recent down trend in altcoins is for the dumping of Bitcoin as we have seen. If Bitcoin price is stable, altcoins have chance to pump.
Activity: 1078
November 18, 2018, 06:01:07 AM
If the price of Bitcoin is falling, the whole cryptocurrency market is falling, too. This happens because the most altcoins are not traded to USD or any stablecoin, so the fall of BTC makes altcoins fall as well.
Activity: 232
November 18, 2018, 05:44:28 AM

Of course, everything depends on the cryptocurrency market. But I still think that there are altcoin, which is absolutely independent of bitcoin. I also believe that only a little altcoin depends on bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
November 18, 2018, 05:17:41 AM
It was always bad, that some crypto currency depends on another one. But it is happening, because every investor holds some BTC, thats why the market dominance of bitcoin is huge. When the market dominance will reduce, alts won't depend on BTC so hard.
Activity: 319
November 18, 2018, 04:24:59 AM
The cryptocurrency market is too complex and I often do not understand how it is connected to each other and whether the connection of bitcoin with other coins is so important. But now I see only that it is easier to earn on the altcoin market
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 06:11:10 PM
If bitcoin falls, then soon altcoins will fall and so it is certainly bad. But perhaps it is pumping money into Bitcoin in altcoins, so you need to look at the situation.
Pages:
Jump to: