Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 51. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the mother of all alt coins. Without bitcoin, other cryptocurrency can never be invented now.  Though, Ethereum is promising with smart contracts and other useful uses, Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency that is established right now. Even if Bitcoin is still unstable now, I believe that its only temporary and can bounced back soon.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
You know that bitcoin is better than ether but if i we're you I'm invest in that two coins because bitcoin and ether have more potential income to those both coins. But its up to you where you want to invest your money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 106
those two is good way to invest. is it up to you if you will grow hem or store.
Storing BTC is profitable because everyday its value is increasing
the way of storing eth is good way too but not like BTC with high price

but the most popular now is I think ETH try to experiment your self heheheheh
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
it seems both very good to invest. BTC and Ethereum always hand in hand like mother and child, when BTC up then not too often Ehereum also wake up. But if viewed from several angles I prefer Ethereum to invest.
It's much better to have both, when we have btc ,we can used it in transaction easily and good for saving for it increase in time, in eth it is commonly used in ICO investing .
Activity: 350

You know what i think op? I think what you should invest into is your mind. Invest time on your mind. Take time to read a lot and to learn a lot. Force yourself to be condifent in being independent so you won't have to rely on what other people say or think before you act. Because for all you know, what you hear may neither be a lie or the truth. Yes, it is great to take advices because we are not perfect but always let the decisions come from your own and not from what others say. Hope this helps you in any way, goodluck in all your up coming decisions.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
it seems both very good to invest. BTC and Ethereum always hand in hand like mother and child, when BTC up then not too often Ehereum also wake up. But if viewed from several angles I prefer Ethereum to invest.
Activity: 504
if you want to invest long-term, I think personally I prefer to invest in ETH, so by reason of we invest in ETH we will get double profit, that is profit from ETH price increase and also bitcoin price increase and that's one smart idea if we choose to invest in ETH, that is my personal opinion
Activity: 294
Actually between bitcoin and ethereum both have a good future. Maybe if you have a large fund may be invested into both. If the funds are mediocre I think bitcoin is the choice because bitcoin has a large enough community and certainly for the long term that is promising.
Activity: 518
I prefer investing in bitcoin of course when there is an option to invest in bitcoin or etherium.
because bitcoin has a greater coin increase than the others. for example 4 months ago bitcoin price was around $ 2600 and now it has reached the price $4136 surely this shows that bitcoin deserves to be a present investment
Activity: 196
in my opinion, it is better to invest on ethereum because it price can be dramatically up in several month or years. Because ethereum is still on active development and not too slow on growing percentage  Smiley
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

I think Litecoin, Ethereum Classic and Qtum will do well in the near and foreseeable future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I think it depends on the budget you have. If you have large enough budget to invest in bitcoin where you could leave it there and hold your money for a long time, then go for it. But if just have not much money to invest, Id say invest in ethereum. Eth is way less in value than bitcoin so you can invest a lot of coins in ethereum than in bitcoin. If you have $4000 to invest, you can have at least 1btc in that, but if you invest it in ethereum, you can at least have 14 eth. Eth is also one of the most rising altcoins, so if you hold it long enough that you can afford, you'll have fortune in the long run.
Activity: 507
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I will combine the two, the advantage of ETH is that we can easily use ICO invest. And for now I share about 30% bitcoin, 20% ETH and the rest I share for many coins (including new coins). Trend during this time almost all cryptocurrency prices go up so i never hesitate to invest cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
I'd definitely go with Bitcoin because it has a higher market value compared to Etherium. Also, Bitcoin has a larger community which is important. Its community provides the demand of a crypto and if the demand is high, the market value of a crypto will increase. And in my opinion, Bitcoin is a better for a long term investment because it is safer compared to Etherium that is recently reported having problems.
I think most of the people will choose bitcoin and even my choice will also be bitcoin, because I have more trust on bitcoin as compare to any other crypto currency. in fact bitcoin is still the number one crypto currency as compare to any other altcoin, and therefore people have more trust to invest their assets in bitcoin which is also making bitcoin more reliable and powerful.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
I keep putting bitcoin as a priority because no matter how much my investment is in ethereum, bitcoin will more benefit from the soaring price hikes, the investment in eth remains important as many markets require it for transaction purposes, and probably eth is currently the safest and most convenient without the need to be specifically investigated by the SEC as happens in bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
i choose ethereum will bee the next btc soo more fast profit then btc
btc go slow now

How could ethereum compare to bitcoin? eth even can not surpass $500, compare to bitcoin ATH which is $5000.
Ethereum will be profitable for short term because most people and companies who collect funds from ICO will sell ethereum at higher price which cause it dumped again. On the other hand, bitcoin has great development in many countries, South Korean and Russia will legalize cryptocurrencies soon, and bitcoin price will be rise again, but ethereum will be dumped faster.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Both etherium and bitcoin are good investment meaning an investment that will give its investors good profit. But for a long term investment  I'll go with bitcoin for the simple reason that it has a larger community than etherium. Its community will provide a demand that will highly affect its market value for a long period of time, its large community also is the reason why Bitcoin remained the no.1 cryptocurrency for a long period of time. And with that , I think Bitcoin will be a better investment that will give its investors good profit in the future.
Activity: 322
Yes just like the other users that said the same, bitcoin is better for long term, but ethereum too.
But we all know that bitcoin has been the first cryptocurrency and that is why we all have more faith in it than in Ethereum. But they both are good investments, personally i prefer ethereum, because it has a lot of tokens and it is makes more pumps/dumps than bitcoins.
Activity: 406

Both are good and has a lot of potential left to increase in future. ETH is the closest contender for bitcoin in terms of market cap. ETH owns the second best market cap at this moment after bitcoin. So ETH will surely increase in future. Also ETH is technically superior than bitcoin. So invest in both the currencies.

I suggest you to split your invest-able surplus in to two parts and start investing in both the coins. Few months back, I was only investing in bitcoin but I have now started investing in ETH as well. I lost a great opportunity because when I started, the price of ETH was at 10 USD. so you can understand what opportunity I lost.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
Foe me i choose bitcoin because this is the only money that i invest for my entire life. I choose it not just to make an answer here i choose it because i know in my self thatbthis will my life to make a better living and better tommorow so that i always respect everyone else here and myself, creating a good post which other people will learn ang gain more new ideas.
Pages:
Jump to: