Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 49. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 145
Give ethereum some little time, it is going to be huge. I have invested enough in bitcoin already and ethereum is the next now that the value is still quite affordable. It has great potential.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
For investment I prefer eth for it's potentaility. But some other earnings I still use btc  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
I'd say it's better to have BTC at the moment. Ethereum is more risky, but you can make decent money on it if you're careful.
Bitcoin is a sure win if you're willing to wait and aren't a type that's easily influenced by rumors and FUD.
Activity: 35
Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
For long term purpose, I think it will be better to invest in ethereum. Compared to bitcoin, ethereum is far cheaper (not to mention that ethereum is the second most expensive crptocurrency, next to bitcoin). And speaking of long term investment, it will be better to invest your money on ethereum (which value is rising) for you can buy more ethereums using your money compared to buying it with bitcoin (bitcoin value is about $4,300 today while ethereum has a value of around $300 today).
It doesn't matter if it is cheaper when the supply is much higher. It's basic economics.

Regarding the technology, they might face serious scaling problems in the future. So I can't see a good long term performance. Even if it continues to go up, it's very unlikely that it will outperform Bitcoin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
ethereum is one of the best coins, and I also do not hate ethereum. but in this case I prefer bitcoin and more suggest bitcoin.
well like also many said its quite good to have both we knew bitcoin still have a lots of rise in terms of value so with eth after implementing those plans
after this issue with ico's banning of china we will again see the rise of this two coins and it will happen before the year ends,.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
ETH is good for short term growth with the ICO rush using smart contract. BTC for long term growth in months or years.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
ethereum is one of the best coins, and I also do not hate ethereum. but in this case I prefer bitcoin and more suggest bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
These 2 coins ETH and BTC are the best. 1st BTC , second ETH. BTC is mainstream now and if you are looking for long term investing, then go for BTC. However, ETH is also promising and some people projected to overcome BTC in the future. With ETH , its wonderful uses and purpose, it can be the best. Play safe, invest both on BTC and ETH.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
The performance of bitcoin and ethereum for a year is amazing, I hope in 2018 can repeat it. I think we should split our money into some investments: bitcoin and ethereum, maybe bitcoin is bigger than ethereum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
if I have enough capital I will invest both coins because each coin has a unique potential that can give profits, this can be seen from the development of these two coins are increasingly popular and increasingly in demand so that the future price of the coin will continue to increase.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038
Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar
Buy both.  They serve different purposes.

Bitcoin is a store of value and competes against gold.

Ethereum is smart contracts and its main application is Token Sales.

It's like that for now. What do you think will happen to Ethereum if Bitcoin implements smart contracts (and now there is a chance they will) ?
Activity: 94
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
I think that for now, it's better to invest in bitcoin. It's still more dependable that Ethereum.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
Choose ethereum because it has potential right now. While its price is still low it is nice to invest now to get the maximum profit on the future. Compared to bitcoin, ethereum is very far but its price increase rate is expected to rise.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
Both. Seriously. It does no good to choose one or the other, as both are essential to the growth of crypto right now. If either one failed it would be a major setback for us all.

Which one do I think will be worth more in 5 years? I actually couldn't tell you. There are great arguments in favor of both.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
obviously bitcoin ethereum is only for short term. does not match long-term profit. why bitcoin because every year the higher bitcoin value every country definitely needs bitcoin. bitcoin is the main character for all coins of course the bitcoin value will be higher the need for exchange rate on bitcoin is increasingly sought. remember ethereum is just as a support for bitcoin. the main character remains fixed bitcoin so bitcoin is a worth for long term investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Both of them are good but no one can say what's gonna happen next, it's like flipping a coin investing in eth and in bitcoin. Eth can goes up and down same as BTC because cryptocurrency are very volatile but i think it's much better to invest in bitcoin so far since bitcoin started it's price goes really high of course it has it's up and down's but look at it now so atleast you have almost 80% assurance that it will continue rising up but if you are low on budget better take ETH just always remember that no one can say what's gonna happen next.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
I don't think it's an 'either or' question.
Like every other investment it's worth thinking about spreading your resources.
There are many crypto currencies out there.
I think the crypto currencies, at least the bigger ones, are complementing each other.
So investing in different currencies means minimizing the risk.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin and etherium are the best for both short and long term investments. my alternative for new coin is deepOnion would be good if made in investment because the price is still cheap. I think in the future deeponion price will be very bangus. that's my prediction
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
btc is best all time cause it price regularly increase but if want hold for long time eth is best. Eth and btc regularly increase . now if you buy eth at a time you see btc and eth price high then you exchange eth to btc. you growth you satoshi. so i tell eth is best long time hold.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In my own opinion, I will go for both coins the Bitcoin and Ethereum. These two crypto coins shows us the importance of survival in terms of stability and price. These coins also are proven its potential over time. More enthusiasts and  investors are interested in these coins. I do actually invested and hold both coins but in just a small amount due to small capital and because I believe that it gives us better profit in the future. 
Pages:
Jump to: