Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 46. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
The matter is how much can you really afford at the moment, Investing in Etheruem have the possibility of making lots of riches in the near, the Ethereum market is rather very young compare to bitcoins and it has more years and bigger profits for their investors in the years to come. But if you have money to invest big time, I suggest doing a bit of both at the same time. Because making profits on both sides is very good and with the cryptocurrency market it will boom irrespective of what is thrown at it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
As of now, I'll go with ethereum because it has still a lot of potential to grow in the coming years, as what other review says, it is the next bitcoin. It will also become the next big thing sooner or later and for its price, it's not hard to pull out some extra money to invest for it compare to bitcoin price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ethereum is better for me .
because it has a better ecosystem.such as smart contract,lots of dapp.

many dapp & token & system build on ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
A good rule is to not put all your investment into one currency
you need to diversify possible wider than just the two Bitcoin and Ethereum.

For me Bitcoin is still more interesting than Ethereum, yes the growth
for Ethereum could possibly be greater short term especially with their
ERC20 token system.
Activity: 340
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

if in my opinion, which one quickly make a twist of capital. 😅
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I prefer that just choose both the bitcoin and ethereum because they are all just better compare to all the other cryptocurrency. They are both trusted by so many investors. It is the best thing to do. Eventhough there are also times when the prices of either  the bitcoin or ethereum went down too much merely it is not something that people must be afraid of. Because at the end of the day, there prices would still be higher again.
Activity: 140
Depends of your purpose.  Ethereum also easy to mine
Activity: 616
Merit: 102

Just chose both, for they were better compare to all cryptocurrency. They were trusted by many so investing in both are the best thing to do. There are times when the price of either bitcoin or ethereum go down too much, however its not something to be afraid. The price would go higher than before after going down l. Goodluck happy investing. Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum.?
if I prefer investing in bitcoin. while its own bitcoin in compared ethereum very far its producer faster than bitcoin. while its own ethereum producer is longer. if in bitcoin even every day can got it  earnings are pretty many  in trading let alone by join  Signature more precisely to increase our needs. If I choose 75% bitcoin and 25% choose coin ETH is more appropriate to be made in the future investment
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
It's much better to be more diverse. You should not just concentrate on bitcoin and ethereum. You should focus on other coins and he much you willing to invest to each coin. It's never a good idea to put everything in just one or two baskets. Also rather make smaller profits at a time. Reduce the risk that way. Bring lots of smaller safer profit and it will add up.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
Both coins are good to invest. If I were to choose, i'd invest majority in btc and invest some in eth, in either way you won't regret that you haven't invest in one of those coins. Any of those two coins, you will have a guaranteed profit by holding them.
I'm in, both are potentially profitable. And there is nothing to worry of investing them because they are still on top hit in the market. The only that matters on that, is how smart you carry your investment in any difficulties that appears in the future
Activity: 266
depending on you and your finances, if able to buy bitcoin, then invest in bitcoin, but if still hesitate and beginner, please choose ethereum, hehehehe
Activity: 48
Nothing can match the profile that Bitcoin has with the global public so I think as people move in to Cryptos Bitcoin is where they will go until another coin starts to get mainsteam publicity.

People have been saying Bitcoin is overvalued for years now and it continues to grow.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
You need to keep your savings in multiple currencies. If you are interested in investing for the long term then of course bitcoin is more promising because it has the limit quantity of coins and this is protected from inflation. The Ethereum has the risk of inflation, but this is still far away.
Diversified way of holding funds is a better way than just keeping it in the form of bitcoin. Right now both the bitcoin and ethereum are down in value. From the ongoing year starting Eth pumping was quite high and soon experts mentioned as an wave and a temporary pumping. Now it looks like a normal growth.
Activity: 51
Always diversify your portfolio. Mine is like 40% ETH, 40% Altcoins (but different ones) and 20% BTC. I like to invest in some good ICOs with my ETH and trade them on liqui
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
You need to keep your savings in multiple currencies. If you are interested in investing for the long term then of course bitcoin is more promising because it has the limit quantity of coins and this is protected from inflation. The Ethereum has the risk of inflation, but this is still far away.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I invest in both, but I put more in ETH, I believe the current price still looks cheap, but the next few years the prices will continue to rise, it may even be as bitcoin price.
I remember when ETH below 0.01 and the current price was up 0.07 and even had achieved more 0.1
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Choose ethereum, it has a very nice potential. Ethereum is also widely used especially in funding ICOs. Ethereum has a much greater possibility for a price inflation than bitcoin because of its price today.

No Bitcoin .Bitcoin only.Ethereum is not at all equal to the bitcoin.Bitcoin has huge potential to make the investor rich soon.But in that you will get very less profit as compared to bitcoin.Even the transcation in bitcoin is easy compared to the ethereum.So I will suggest you to inverse in bitcoin as compared to the Ethereum.Bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
Choose ethereum, it has a very nice potential. Ethereum is also widely used especially in funding ICOs. Ethereum has a much greater possibility for a price inflation than bitcoin because of its price today.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
if you have a lot of money of course it is better to invest in bitcoin because of higher return due to its pumping price, though at some point and instances they are equally good in terms of investment.
Pages:
Jump to: