Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 127. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

It depends on you. There are many investments in the world not only cryptocurrency. You can save it or invest it. If you ask what to do, I will ask you that you have enough estate. If yes you should buy a house in village, then invest with bitcoin.  Cheesy In your free time, you should run in the forest and spend your time with people that you love and animals. This is a healthy life I want to live.
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I think investment is more profitable than just saving money in bank.  Investing money will give you more return than keeping money in bank account as its rate is increasing rapidly and more and more people are taking interests in bitcoin and this will help you earn. I will personally perfer investing rather than saving.
You can make more profittable through trading Bitcoin, I do not negate that. But, please do not forget you also get the risk through trading Bitcoin. Sometimes, it has chance makes your balance decrease and you will lose your money haha.
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
Generally speaking it is better to invest because you can grow your money if you pick good investments, however it is risky and the money can be tied up and for that reason you should also save some.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
I think investment is more profitable than just saving money in bank.  Investing money will give you more return than keeping money in bank account as its rate is increasing rapidly and more and more people are taking interests in bitcoin and this will help you earn. I will personally perfer investing rather than saving.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
investment is better than saving because if the investment then your money will increase but if saving can save we have diminished value because of inflation, so in my opinion better investment than to save.
Activity: 182
I will do both. We know, bitcoin have high risk. If you do saving money in the bank, you have low risk and for a long term. If all of your money invest to bitcoin, you dont have a backup for your financial. Bitcoin is fluctuative digital asset.I suggest you to save money in the bank, like 50%, and then invest your money into bitcoin, like 20-30%, and 20-30% for daily needs and etc.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think if investing better, because the financial system will spin and generate huge profits, no need to save my daily expenses, it would be better to increase my earnings per day, making investment as my business.
Activity: 46
Merit: 10
It is investing, if you invest your money will grow, do not let your money sleep instead let your money work on you

Of course, if you are sure that you have no risk to lose your money.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
You do know there are other ways to invest..  Not just bitcoin or gold, I'd suggest talking to a finical adviser about your investment options.

That’s right , don’t just invest your money , you need to be more cautious , you need to think , you need to choose and lastly you need to decide. It is better to talk a financial adviser because you will know whether it is worth it to risk or not.
Yeah only spending the money is not the thing to do because the value and the price of the bitcoin is increase so you should get in the bitcoin for the multi source, like you should use the bitcoin investment and the bitcoin trading for the source of the bitcoin. The value and eh price of the bitcoin will be the best currency, I hold the bitcoin and will give you the bright future.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
Btc is good investment form so i think its not a bad idea to invest money in btc rather than investing everything in the bank because you wont get much profit from the bank like what you can get from the btc the only difference is that you will get a small percentage as your interest forbe the deposit but they wont be any kind of privacy in banking system and they will be asking you for the source of income on how and from where they got the money to invest where as in btc there won't  be anything personal and you wont have to wait for longer time to get profit .whereas in the case of real estate it also a good option but in the current scenario it is running low where as btc is the best option to take profit in no time .gold is also a good form of investment which is being followed from ages.
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange
they have positive and negative stuff
if you just save your money, it will be save from other accident. and your money still stable in saver.
if you invest, your money not save, but you can earn more income from investing.
Activity: 401
You do know there are other ways to invest..  Not just bitcoin or gold, I'd suggest talking to a finical adviser about your investment options.

we can also invest on many different businesses, or franchise. We can also put our investment on other peoples business, sponsoring them, and wait for them to grow and produce a lot of money. We can also invest by giving money to a fast food franchise that are already famous and know. Sending and sponsoring college students is an investment. after they graduated you can take them and make them work for your company for a period of time.
Activity: 392

You should invest it and take the risk to make you money more bigger. Don't make your money keep it make your money work because it is a cycle to be a rich.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
it is better to save money on the bank if don't have any idea or plan yet to do with your money, coz you can withdraw it anytime you want and somehow gain interest, but you can also invest it depending on the type of business you want to venture.

Well I am not agree because the bitcoin is now very expensive and the bitcoin price and the importance is getting high so it is good to buy the bitcoin and to hold for the long time. It is being happened that the banks are now being robe and the people are robbing it to get the money so for me it is better to invest your money in the bitcoin because it is the safe and the easy way to get in the bitcoin.
Mr
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
it is better to save money on the bank if don't have any idea or plan yet to do with your money, coz you can withdraw it anytime you want and somehow gain interest, but you can also invest it depending on the type of business you want to venture.

no, it is not a good way at all. Sending your money in the bank is the most stupid way to save your money. Saving means to kill your money. If you want to be rich or aat least have more money, you need to invest. The inflation will slowly destroy your balance if you keep your money in the bank
Activity: 419
Merit: 250

Yes of course if you do not have any plan to let your money work for you then just let it in the bank.  Savings is good but I will only do that after I saved an amount for emergency.  After that I will start to invest because it generates more income/profit. 
Nowadays, we don't need to save money in bank to have a passive income and avoid the situation "die" money. We can use it to buy real estate for rent, this is the best way for people have a lot of money but don't know any way or time to use it for investment.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
If you are a good investor, of course you will invest it. But then you will not ask the question here. From my point of view, keep half of your money in the investments like real estate is a wise decision.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
I think it depends. If you are capable to take bigger risk then you can earn money by bets on sports, trading or even online poker. Then you can invest in more risky projects, ICOs etc. But if you not comfortable with it then its better to take less profit and less risks. Real estate or Top500 is better choice then.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
investing is more better than to save money, come to look at this now "wen you keep your money in the bank without making any progress it won't yield anything rather than reduction, even wen you try to invest in the bank the profit is not compare to btc but wen you invest your money in btc within an interval you get more than what you have already". so i think savings can't make profit in man's life.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

Yes of course if you do not have any plan to let your money work for you then just let it in the bank.  Savings is good but I will only do that after I saved an amount for emergency.  After that I will start to invest because it generates more income/profit. 
Jump to: