Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 123. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

it's better to save money in bitcoin because saving money in bitcoin can benefit when bitcoin prices go up.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

For me its better save your money in bank. Because if you how to handle your moneu or invest your money in a wrong way or wrong industrt you dont know where your money go. Because invest it online is the risky way to save money. Invest your money if you have more income or you have profitable business. That is in my own opinion. Because its your choice what youre going to do with your money.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Financial savings or investment decision is dependent on the want of the person. Savings is great for contingent conditions as you can use it for any unforseen situations but savings will make your money idle Although expenditure can go two way, either you make profit on the expenditure or reduction. But investment decision with good feasibility reports and vital examination ought to decrease the risk of losing cash
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Better to invest it but allocate some of your money to save it in banks. divide your money so that you can have for investments  and for emergency purposes. It is not reccomended to just save your money. Its value will deflate because of the inflation but on the other hand, dont put all your money just to grow it. It has risk and instead of growing it, you may lose your investment if not put into a right place. Diversify your investment so that, in worst case scenario, if one collapse others will not be affected. Not just invest in cryptocurrency, there are stocks, bonds, mutual funds, gold and real states to name a few. Just enjoy your life and save for your future.

For my own opinion, if im earning big from bitcoin, i would rather invest it than save because there is this big tendency for it to get bigger and bigger. You have to be more strategic and wise when earning big from bitcoin. When you do exchanging cryptocurrency well then its for sure you will have a lot of investment.

But what matter in investing is how big can you give, so I think before you invest your money, you must analyze how much can it give back to you. Bigger investment may not mean big profit, but you won't regret that because it has a high possibility of giving you good profit. I am saying, save enough money before you invest.
Activity: 218
If you want your money to grow, obviously investing is way more better while if you just want to store your money, then you can just save it. Investing online or in bitcoin is one of the best thing to do if you want to be rich. We all know that bitcoin is one of the most adviced in terms of investing so if you are going to invest, do it on bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Better to invest it but allocate some of your money to save it in banks. divide your money so that you can have for investments  and for emergency purposes. It is not reccomended to just save your money. Its value will deflate because of the inflation but on the other hand, dont put all your money just to grow it. It has risk and instead of growing it, you may lose your investment if not put into a right place. Diversify your investment so that, in worst case scenario, if one collapse others will not be affected. Not just invest in cryptocurrency, there are stocks, bonds, mutual funds, gold and real states to name a few. Just enjoy your life and save for your future.

For my own opinion, if im earning big from bitcoin, i would rather invest it than save because there is this big tendency for it to get bigger and bigger. You have to be more strategic and wise when earning big from bitcoin. When you do exchanging cryptocurrency well then its for sure you will have a lot of investment.
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
Activity: 112

Save it on bank for sure !
Invest it online is the risky way to safe money

I going to invest it with gold and in real estate if I've more money.

Sometimes we can't predict all things that might be happen such as hacking or robbery incident. So at least we have prepare some of it
Definitely, invest. It is easy to grow money than to stagnate it in a bank.  Put it in bitcoin gold or silver. That way, growth will be fast. Gamble your money and also to invest ot into altcoins. There are many ways. But be careful which you put your money. Scammers are real.
Be willing to take risks if you want high returns.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Do both. Invest some of your money in altcoins and try to make more and save the rest but not in fiat but Bitcoin. That way you earn double Wink
Altcoins could give a great return because they are more volatile than bitcoin, I have invested with some of the successful altcoins nowadays and I really made money when they mooned hard. Now, I have bitcoin and altcoins and I believe what I'm doing is good because it's my way of diversifying my investment.
Activity: 10
Profit growth from investing in bitcoin much higher than investing in gold or real estate. And bitcoin is easy to own or sell to fiat. This means bitcoin also has a high level liquidity.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
Op, I think one need to save in banks before you start investment, just as it is stated in economic theory saving is equal to investment. I believe it will be nice to invest some of your saving in an online business like crypto currency, in real estate and probably Gold. But I will encourage you to invest more in crypto currency like bitcoin and other top coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
It is better to save money in bank or invest it online.In the real life everybody who wants to save money I suggest him to buy gold for savings. Probably it's price is higher than before very soon.In the virtual life I suggest everyone who wants to save money can invest in online.Overall,I think the two way of savings is really good.But for more profit, invest in online is better than save money in bank.
Investing into the crypto such as in bitcoin is the best option because it will multiply you saving and return you a huge profit and there are a lot of people around me who are doing this they are investing their monthly saving into it and now they are achieving more than 1000$ profit on each week so investing is always a better option because saving will only save but investing will give a multiplied outcome to enjoy.

Activity: 196
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Do both. Save some for security and all the important things. then always invest some of it. Invest in BTC or maybe real estates. Don't leave your money in banks thinking it'll make you richer. Inflation won't be kind to you.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Well, investing is still a risk if you do not seek information about it. not only that, even investing in ICO sites will not guarantee such security, even if it reaches softcap. there is always a risk in this case. however, of course there will be big profits if it really works.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
I would say invest. If you save your money, there's minimal to no additional interest returned in holding it. If your company offers a matching 401k, take it. You'll be getting some of it back as an incentive to save for your retirement. You can invest in stocks, ICOs, startups, etc and hope that they do well. Or you can even put your savings into the money market for higher interest returns. It's good to have some emergency cash stashed somewhere, but I don't recommend putting all your life earnings there.
The problem with investing in such programs is that you are betting the economy of the world is going to keep functioning for at least 20 to 30 more years, and there is a collapse of the economic model every 40 to 50 years, so you may be one of the unlucky ones to lose everything if you do that.
Invest in stock, ICOs or any startups, ... these fields are also the investment form. Investment is always risky and it is not the place for you saving money. And you should not to forget the bubble of cryptocurrency and the ICOs. I do not think the cryptocurrency world and ICOs will be alive in long time, maybe, these fields will become stable like Stock market soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I would say invest. If you save your money, there's minimal to no additional interest returned in holding it. If your company offers a matching 401k, take it. You'll be getting some of it back as an incentive to save for your retirement. You can invest in stocks, ICOs, startups, etc and hope that they do well. Or you can even put your savings into the money market for higher interest returns. It's good to have some emergency cash stashed somewhere, but I don't recommend putting all your life earnings there.
The problem with investing in such programs is that you are betting the economy of the world is going to keep functioning for at least 20 to 30 more years, and there is a collapse of the economic model every 40 to 50 years, so you may be one of the unlucky ones to lose everything if you do that.
Activity: 56
Everything depends from person.  What goals did he set and what he wants to achieve.  There are people who do not believe anyone or anything and they will never, under any pretext, invest money anywhere.  And there are people who want to make money, bitcoin gives such an opportunity, and people who understand such cryptocurrencies as bitcoin, quietly investing their money and waiting for profit.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
It is better to save money in bank or invest it online.In the real life everybody who wants to save money I suggest him to buy gold for savings. Probably it's price is higher than before very soon.In the virtual life I suggest everyone who wants to save money can invest in online.Overall,I think the two way of savings is really good.But for more profit, invest in online is better than save money in bank.
Activity: 135
The investment is the only way to get financial freedom!
Activity: 364

I think both are good, both will benefit but in different amounts and I think maybe more profit is in invest
Jump to: