Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 128. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
It is investing, if you invest your money will grow, do not let your money sleep instead let your money work on you
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
for me investment is good because through this investment many people become billionaire and the trade of these crypto currencies will lead to high profits and many of us now if we invest in this the time is near when we will be rich and successful in the crypto world. For me it is better to invest in profitable business instead of keep it without doing anything with your bitcoin. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
since bitcoin are online based investment so you don't recommend to invest in bitcoin isn't it? i don't think so , actually everything are based on how clever you are to choosing a place to put your money in and out at the right time and place.
yeah, yeah
invest in things that are good to invest in and don't invest in things that are bad to invest in Cheesy

sounds simple, but it's not.

it's very difficult to understand what will be growing in next few years. One should have knowledge of technologies and news and trends and all that stuff.

that is why i said it depends on how clever you are , when you do know a lot of things you won't struggle to find a legit place to invest , considering here and there etc. saving for sure won't make you secure and in good condition.

your money are on threat , inflation attacks those people who do save money.
while saving money will be harmed because inflation but saving is still important right ? because it is unlikely you will use all your money to invest? because surely it would be very risky for your life? having a deposit money is very important especially when you need money on the spur of the moment, then savings will help. saving is also the most important thing to rich?
Saved money when a person could is the actual savior in his hard times but now times have changed. Saving will save us from economic troubles only if we save our asset in the digital form that is bitcoin. Investing is better than saving but risky at the same time.

We need to find the right place for our investment first and one of saving digital currencies is to buy it first. The other way is to earn them simply. Both are beneficial under only one condition, it must be in digital form.
If you want to become a rich person, you will have to save money as well as invest it. If you are saving money then you will have an appropriate amount of money for your daily uses if you do not have any income source so it can be used when the time is appropriate.Secondly by saving money, you will also accumulate money for your path to richness.Last but not the least is to invest your money.If you don't invest your money it cannot grow,so you can't expand your treasures. You will have the same amount of money over and over again. So in my opinion saving and investing are two different sides of one coin only.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
yes it is tue to invest money in btc than real estate or gold it will be profitable than any investment nowadays.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
it is better to save money on the bank if don't have any idea or plan yet to do with your money, coz you can withdraw it anytime you want and somehow gain interest, but you can also invest it depending on the type of business you want to venture.
Activity: 686
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
For me all of the above. Save some money and invest the rest of it. I believe in this quote " Do not put all your egg in one basket"
While that kind of knowledge is useful you  must also realize that there are exceptions to those rules, while I will not advice anyone to put all his money in bitcoin at the same time I could not blame a person if it did exactly that since bitcoin has been one of the best investments in history.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
I think investing is better than saving, this is because by investing then we can get a bigger profit faster than relying on bank interest not more than 15% per year.
It is true the investing is the better than saving because all the things are just for the saving today and the income and the price of the bitcoin is increasing so it is good to invest in the bitcoin, the value and the price of the money will be high. It is good to invest and to increase your income from the high profit as the income of the bitcoin is getting expensive. The value and the income of the bitcoin are increasing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

No, it’s better to save money in the bank rather than investing in bitcoin or gold if you are not knowledgeable regarding crypto currencies. It is okay if saving money in the bank means losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation but we know that it is safe than investing without knowledge to bitcoin and you just might be target for online scammers.
What are you stupid? Then why are you even here on the bitcoin forum if you don't even believe in it? You're a hypocritical prick for saying that. You should encourage people rather than discourage them. You are portraying that cryptocurrencies is a bad idea, which is the opposite. This is one of the best invention for finance since paper money. I don't think it would go away, hence it is a good investment no matter what.

saving is good Idea but it will prices is increase Slowly. If invest it will get the more profit. you want investing money you know the process. you check the business and how it will be work. you improve your knowledge for investing. it will improve your self. You know the all business and how to invest the money, how to improve the business process. If invest careful to invest.  
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
You do know there are other ways to invest..  Not just bitcoin or gold, I'd suggest talking to a finical adviser about your investment options.

That’s right , don’t just invest your money , you need to be more cautious , you need to think , you need to choose and lastly you need to decide. It is better to talk a financial adviser because you will know whether it is worth it to risk or not.
Activity: 350
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

It is better to Invest it rather than saving money in the bank , but investing on line is too risky because there are so many scammers these days , I suggest that you shouldn't Invest on line unless you have enough knowledge regarding your plans and investments.
Presently a days bank is nothing before bitcoin on the grounds that bitcoin have changed past history of the world in bitcoin there are many advantages while in banks there isn't even a solitary advantage so for what reason would individuals go for banks they should need to learn about bitcoin and go for the bank.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

No, it’s better to save money in the bank rather than investing in bitcoin or gold if you are not knowledgeable regarding crypto currencies. It is okay if saving money in the bank means losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation but we know that it is safe than investing without knowledge to bitcoin and you just might be target for online scammers.
What are you stupid? Then why are you even here on the bitcoin forum if you don't even believe in it? You're a hypocritical prick for saying that. You should encourage people rather than discourage them. You are portraying that cryptocurrencies is a bad idea, which is the opposite. This is one of the best invention for finance since paper money. I don't think it would go away, hence it is a good investment no matter what.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

Activity: 133
Blockchain with solar energy

It is better to Invest it rather than saving money in the bank , but investing on line is too risky because there are so many scammers these days , I suggest that you shouldn't Invest on line unless you have enough knowledge regarding your plans and investments.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506

I prefer investing bitcoin and storing bitcoin forever because I believe bitcoin will be more expensive in the coming year.
If we make a comparison in between investing and saving of money, I think the results will be in very much favor of investing of money. Saving too is a good option but in comparison with investing of money, it is not the best option. Investing can help you earn much more and you can easily live a comfortable life. Saving cannot help you earning more money. Invest and invest your money wisely.

Activity: 910
Merit: 509
since bitcoin are online based investment so you don't recommend to invest in bitcoin isn't it? i don't think so , actually everything are based on how clever you are to choosing a place to put your money in and out at the right time and place.
yeah, yeah
invest in things that are good to invest in and don't invest in things that are bad to invest in Cheesy

sounds simple, but it's not.

it's very difficult to understand what will be growing in next few years. One should have knowledge of technologies and news and trends and all that stuff.

that is why i said it depends on how clever you are , when you do know a lot of things you won't struggle to find a legit place to invest , considering here and there etc. saving for sure won't make you secure and in good condition.

your money are on threat , inflation attacks those people who do save money.
while saving money will be harmed because inflation but saving is still important right ? because it is unlikely you will use all your money to invest? because surely it would be very risky for your life? having a deposit money is very important especially when you need money on the spur of the moment, then savings will help. saving is also the most important thing to rich?
Saved money when a person could is the actual savior in his hard times but now times have changed. Saving will save us from economic troubles only if we save our asset in the digital form that is bitcoin. Investing is better than saving but risky at the same time.

We need to find the right place for our investment first and one of saving digital currencies is to buy it first. The other way is to earn them simply. Both are beneficial under only one condition, it must be in digital form.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
I think invest money is better than saving, because if we saving will only make our money increase not more than 1% per month or 12% per year, whereas with invest we can produce 10% per month and 120% per year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I would say invest. If you save your money, there's minimal to no additional interest returned in holding it. If your company offers a matching 401k, take it. You'll be getting some of it back as an incentive to save for your retirement. You can invest in stocks, ICOs, startups, etc and hope that they do well. Or you can even put your savings into the money market for higher interest returns. It's good to have some emergency cash stashed somewhere, but I don't recommend putting all your life earnings there.

I agree with you, investing in a credible venture is certainly going to fetch you some profit whereas saving your funds in a safe or bank would yield much returns in the long run because most savings accounts only pay less than 5% interest rates per annum and your money could worker better than that in even a month should you decide to invest it.
Activity: 84
I would say invest. If you save your money, there's minimal to no additional interest returned in holding it. If your company offers a matching 401k, take it. You'll be getting some of it back as an incentive to save for your retirement. You can invest in stocks, ICOs, startups, etc and hope that they do well. Or you can even put your savings into the money market for higher interest returns. It's good to have some emergency cash stashed somewhere, but I don't recommend putting all your life earnings there.
Activity: 350
I think both are good, but investing is better than saving. Because, with investment we can save as well as plant money for the future. investment is also not much different from savings, but more useful investment benefits in the future. Usually people who like to invest are people who like to do business and want to get rich quick by making enough money.

i agree with you as being in the business perspective investment is more good than saving money because through this we can secure our future for us and for our next generation if we want to do something good then investment is the best policy many good businessman are doing investment in the different projects and in the regular intervals they are earning profit in regular intervals.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
I think both are good, but investing is better than saving. Because, with investment we can save as well as plant money for the future. investment is also not much different from savings, but more useful investment benefits in the future. Usually people who like to invest are people who like to do business and want to get rich quick by making enough money.
If given the chance, of course I prefer both also because investing is good for us to maximize our money and profit and it is also a passive income which means just part of our other income, and saving money is very important for us because it is not only for our future but for the future of our children or family.

If you want to hold your money for long and had a plan to brought anything means,you can just save the money you having.Instead you want to make a money from your money means,just invest your money in any assets like a bitcoin.If you want to achieve your achievement in short period means,you can invest your money in bitcoin.If the price of bitcoin is increase means,you will get double or triple of your invested money.
Jump to: