Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 130. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Yes saving money is good for your safety and for the future plans..investing money depends on your choice whom you trusted to invest your money..otherwise your money would be nothing..invest wisely Kiss Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It is better to invest your money than to save it if you want a big profit because when you save even in bank, you can only earn little even in long period of time while when you invest your money, you can generate your money on a business and earn big profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I think investing is better than saving, this is because by investing then we can get a bigger profit faster than relying on bank interest not more than 15% per year.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
For me it is better to save and invest because we do not know what the future holds if we will do investing only without saving. It is better to have many investments because if we fail for the one investment then we have another investments that save.
Yes, that's was a great idea but I don't want to put my money in different investment projects does not guarantee a return, I want to put my money on selected projects that have a great return rather than put my money in lots of investment proposal does not give an exit if I want give up my investment. We should not give all that we have because investment always have a risk so it's better to save first before we can invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

I prefer investing bitcoin and storing bitcoin forever because I believe bitcoin will be more expensive in the coming year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
It is better to do both of the above because when it comes to investments it has lots of risk unlike saving so in order to be safe try to save and then invest some. Investing also has the higher returns than savings so it is good to have both.
Activity: 182
I think it's better to invest it because it can be a source of income and will increase but if only in the store your money will not increase. what else do you invest in bitcoin i think it will be a good investment or can you invest in cloud mining i think it will be a great investment because you just sit at home while monitoring and managing your finances in bitcoin. eg genesis, hash ocean please try. thank you
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
For me all of the above. Save some money and invest the rest of it. I believe in this quote " Do not put all your egg in one basket"

Every one will follow the same rule but in some cases people might confuse about investing in different sectors. At the same time we have consider always invest with the profits you make from investment. If you don't follow these rules you will end up in loss.
Even you can follow your rules when you invest, it still does not mean investment can guaratee help you have profits forever. If your strategy, prediction are wrong, it really becomes meaningless when you look for profit.
I agree with you but you because of mistakes you can learn and this way you know for the next time what to not do to give you profit i would say mistakes are common in the bitcoin world and the popular one is panic selling.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
For me it's better to invest because in long-term opportunity for a great return just be patient and willing to wait as my money grow. But before investing we should search what is the background of the company does our money safe to invest , ask relatives or friend so we can get any opinion and suggestion, to lower the risk maybe by spreading money in different types of investment.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Invest your money. Yes there are risk in investing money and you might have a cerrain losses but there are profits too and that too huge.
Be smart and stratergic on how and where you invest your money. Watch and observe the things happening. Be sure that you have enough knowledge and know about the previous profits and losses on where you are investing your money.
The money saved is gonna remain the same. It is neither increasing nor decreasing. But imvesting smartly has huge possibilities.
Activity: 10
For me all of the above. Save some money and invest the rest of it. I believe in this quote " Do not put all your egg in one basket"

Every one will follow the same rule but in some cases people might confuse about investing in different sectors. At the same time we have consider always invest with the profits you make from investment. If you don't follow these rules you will end up in loss.
I think doing both would be the better option because you will definitely make a lot of profit if you were doing both. because Investing in bitcoin like trading is possible to make money but not always and by saving you will make money for sure.
Activity: 12
Both is better because you can make profit out of both i would say invest 50% and save 50% because that will give you a lot of profit and you can see for yourself what does suit you better saving or investing.
Activity: 22
For me its better to save money. It is also good in investing money but when in an emergency, youy cant use the money that you spend on investing
Activity: 28
Better to invest such amount, how much you want to keep i for saving. Bitcoin as it seems it is growing day to day. trade volume and price value increases time to time and always breaking all time high record. This is good time to invest on bitcoin.
Activity: 378

Even you can follow your rules when you invest, it still does not mean investment can guaratee help you have profits forever. If your strategy, prediction are wrong, it really becomes meaningless when you look for profit.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109

If I prefer to invest in bitcoin because it can continue to grow, if investing in gold is only a small profit, if saving in the bank will be reduced by taxes.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Both. To invest you need to have some saved up and it's a bad idea to invest the money you're living on.
If you're really afraid of investing do yourself a favor and don't keep your savings in a bank. Buy a good safe or a piece of land that will work as both a store of value and an investment.

Investing is the best answer I guess. Saving money (paper money) is not a good idea because of inflation. But if you mean saving bitcoins, then it is a good idea. Save your bitcoins and wait for its value to increase.
Activity: 294
for me you can do the both saving and investing...like for example; if you have your coins, then you just need to hold it or keep it (and that is saving). Then while you are saving, you just need to wait for a higher value of bitcoins to change it. if you hold your bitcoins in your wallet there is a chance it will grow up to the highest value as long as bitcoin value arises, (and that is investing)
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
As long as I still have a variety of desires then I must continue to invest actively, no need to think about passive income because trading alone is enough to be a source of income, we just need to do an analysis that continues to grow every day. and that's where we will get the best income. If this goes well then we can start saving money regularly.
Activity: 182
For me its better to invest money on bitcoin and just save dont ever withdraw it because in the future all your investment on bitcoin will give you a lot of profit.
Jump to: