Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 132. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Investing your money into altcoins, like bitcoin, needs monitoring because if you didn't know that the value of altcoins become so low, it will be a huge loss for you. For example your altcoin is worth $1,000,000 but when the value of altcoin become so low, your money will also become so low, from $1,000,000 to $500,000(maybe higher or lower). Both investing and saving money in bank is a good factor in making sure that your money is safe, but for me it is better to save your money in the bank, because many investing website online is scam, unlike bank that is definitely not a scam.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It is better to invest money rather than  save it  because inn ban there will be no economic growth of that money but if one person invest it inn some startups, funds or the best things is bitcoin than they can earn more money and also multiply money. Holding  Bitcoin also is a better option for peoples who want to save money in this there will also be increment on large scale due to the increasing price of bitcoin.

Investment is the best way to keep your money safe and take it maximum benefit than just keeping it.  there could be economic crises and the value of save money will also decrease. And this may result in loss.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
1/3 of your money you keep for monthly expenses, 1/3 you save, 1/3 invest in whatever you want.
The problem is that many people earn so little that they need to allocate a lot more money than that to their expenses, in my country the average wage is so low that people spend 20% of their monthly pay just in transportation to get to their jobs, so saving that much is not an option for them.
Activity: 476
For me all of the above. Save some money and invest the rest of it. I believe in this quote " Do not put all your egg in one basket"
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
since bitcoin are online based investment so you don't recommend to invest in bitcoin isn't it? i don't think so , actually everything are based on how clever you are to choosing a place to put your money in and out at the right time and place.
yeah, yeah
invest in things that are good to invest in and don't invest in things that are bad to invest in Cheesy

sounds simple, but it's not.

it's very difficult to understand what will be growing in next few years. One should have knowledge of technologies and news and trends and all that stuff.

that is why i said it depends on how clever you are , when you do know a lot of things you won't struggle to find a legit place to invest , considering here and there etc. saving for sure won't make you secure and in good condition.

your money are on threat , inflation attacks those people who do save money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
bitcoin is a highly profitable investment, I am lucky to know bitcoin. most of my money prefer to invest in bitcoin rather than just saving.
because currently I want to achieve success in a short time, and I'm sure bitcoin can make it happen.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

For me   it is much better to invest than save your money in bank, you may save your money but not all, give some money to invest, if you invest there is a possibility to your money grow and this is the way to be rich.
You are right that money earns money as well I would like to add that circulation of money is essential for increasing your money or for getting more and more profit from it. So investment ids far better than saving you precious money because if you save it then you will find no increase in tour amount.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250

Many new investors don't understand that saving money and investing money are entirely different things. They have different purposes, and play different roles, in financial strategy. Saving money is the process of putting cold, hard cash aside and parking it in extremely safe. Investing money is the process of using your money, or capital, to buy an asset that you think has a good probability of generating a safe and acceptable rate of return over time, making you wealthier more.
Yes the money is the thing to invest and to make the money wide. If the person who is having the high amount of money then he should invest the money so invest your money and wait till you will be able to get the profit using the bitcoin, The value of the bitcoin is now very high and all the people know how to invest and what they should invest. The price of the bitcoin is increasing more and more so the chance for the profit is increasing.
Whether it is money or any other thing such a gold or bitcoin, until and unless you don’t invest them except for bitcoin, you’re not going to observe a good increase in their amounts. Investments are always important in order to have safe future and the best use of your money,you cannot enjoy profits from paper money and gold until and unless you invest them.
Especially is paper money, if you still holding your paper money instead of save it in banks (the final choice) or invest into some asset for long term as Gold, Real Estate or Bitcoin, ... you can not make money from your money. That amount will be die money and just make you waste your chance.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Its important to be financially stable and then you can invest in bitcoin. Gold maybe another solution more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow.
Saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them.
Activity: 5
At current interest rates. I would always recommend investments.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
saving your money at the bank poses less risk but it very limited returns.it's better you invest it and expect to yield more than to let it sit idle at the bank
Activity: 910
Merit: 257

Things might be looking good for investing online in terms of making profit. Investing online has its risks with definitely high returns. However, enticing as it seems, it still lacks security.  Saving it in the bank incurs minuscule interest but the risk of losing it due to any means of stealing is very low.
Activity: 168
Saving or investing are two choices that totally depend on the person's character and his way of looking to things added to his will to take risks and go on adventures that might end in a lot of ways . Seeing the current events of bitcoin growing this much i'd definitely save because i know that my funds will grow by themselves without taking any risks or headaches , that might be different for people who want to double their funds and invest in different projects . Each one is free to what to do with his money .
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

Many new investors don't understand that saving money and investing money are entirely different things. They have different purposes, and play different roles, in financial strategy. Saving money is the process of putting cold, hard cash aside and parking it in extremely safe. Investing money is the process of using your money, or capital, to buy an asset that you think has a good probability of generating a safe and acceptable rate of return over time, making you wealthier more.
Yes the money is the thing to invest and to make the money wide. If the person who is having the high amount of money then he should invest the money so invest your money and wait till you will be able to get the profit using the bitcoin, The value of the bitcoin is now very high and all the people know how to invest and what they should invest. The price of the bitcoin is increasing more and more so the chance for the profit is increasing.
Whether it is money or any other thing such a gold or bitcoin, until and unless you don’t invest them except for bitcoin, you’re not going to observe a good increase in their amounts. Investments are always important in order to have safe future and the best use of your money,you cannot enjoy profits from paper money and gold until and unless you invest them.
We need to make our money move in order to have some security for the future because if we are just going to stick with the savings and other fiat currencies at our bank accounts then it will not take us anywhere and the banks will just let our money to be eaten by the inflation which is not good so it is better to invest and spread your bitcoin into different places so you will have a good and secured financial future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
If it is your last money then save.
If it isn't last money - invest it in gold or real estate...
If you can afford to lose that amount money with bigger risks but possible much higher returns - invest in crypto
Activity: 26
If you feel that you are a person who can easily spend money when you have cash, you can realize it when the cash in your wallet is reduced and run out quickly without you knowing it.

Well, to overcome it, limit the cash in your wallet, this is the cash diet. For example, just keep cash for 1 week, and do not give extra.
Activity: 126
Back from Vacation!
I think its better to invest a very small part of your money into bitcoin. That way, you can reap the benefits of the market volatility of bitcoin, and save them to convert a part of it into fiat after some time. Once you have invested some money/time and obtained bitcoins, you will see that people will advise to hold (save it), as at the current rate of growth, you can double your investment in what, three-four months?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
I think both are equally good, i will save half of my money and half to invest in Bitcoin.
Because i think investing in Bitcoin has great potential and the result will make being me a millionaire.
When my investment in bitcoin fails at least i still have half the savings from the money i save.
Activity: 536
Saving money will not get you any profits when there is any emergency you need to  have some savings to spend them when required at the same time it is always good to have some investment too, so I would say to invest half of your earnings on investment which will get you get good rate of returns on your investment. Investing on crypto currency like bitcoins can help to get more profits, the price of bitcoins has surpassed Gold so I would say it is better to invest on bitcoin community than investing on Gold, as bitctoin is highly volatile invest only what you are ready to risk, move your bitcoins to safe wallet like Trezor or paper wallets. The price of bitcoin is determined by the demand and supply of bitcoins in the crypto market, there are only a limited amount of 21 million billion bitcoins, as new entrants are entering the bitcoin market the value of bitcoins keeps on appreciating, there is even good potential for the bitcoin market to boom, so I would say to invest half of your earnings on bitcoin it might change your life for the better.

Yes. Leave a part for emergency and leave another part to create more money.
Having bitcoin taught me that. Before I wont risk any of my money. I would just save and save until I get the goal of how much money i was aiming for. After that will be the withdrawal. But now, everything chnaged. I dont withdraw my investment until I am satisfied with what I have.
Agree, Saving money's never mande a profits. That's possibly losing of your money versus of inflation. But I'm can't trust-fully of bitcoins will be increase at future then being a whole change a world. Could you images future of bitcoins when all bitcoins mined which total 21 million ? That's possible two options, that's will be biggest transaction or nothing. So I'll choose save on best place how to make growing or take an opportunity.
Jump to: