Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 151. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 05:26:22 AM
Successful people like to invest more so I will follow their footsteps and take the risks because life is a gamble so I will risk it all if that promises a good life and I am talking about you bitcoin.
That's a matured decision, when you invest you have a chance to change your life and improve it.
In life we have to take risk is we want to achieve a bigger, success does not come for free, we have to work on it and as long as we are
smartly working, chance of being successful is possible.
The question is about the people who have the money. Now what will be better to keep in banks or to invest it? I agree with you that investing in much better than just having cash in hand. Buy bitcoin today and after a year you will see the value of your investment.

If someone has better idea than bitcoin then he should try that one but as the difference between the price of bitcoin in 2009 and 2017 shows us, it is the smart business.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
September 25, 2017, 04:28:42 AM
An investment is always better because your money grows with time. But you should not invest 100% of your money, you should always save some of it and invest a part of it. It is always hard to take risk but you cannot gain something without a risk.
Activity: 476
September 25, 2017, 04:25:40 AM
It's best if you are able to do both of them. You can save and invest at the same time in btc. Buying bitcoins is an investment and putting money into it could also be treated as a saving method.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 25, 2017, 04:24:16 AM
I think holding bitcoin is a good idea because it is a big chance to increase its price and you can have a good profit maybe
hold just is not right, the bitcoin selling price is very volatile, you cant just hold ? if you hold and bitcoin prices down, what would you do?
Holding and also selling when the price of bitcoin goes up, he just forget to say also to sell when the price goes up. But holding coins even if its price are low is ok, you'll just wait again to increase its price.
You right, selling when prices rise and holding when prices fell, but as it sometimes does not correspond to expectations, then we must continue to monitor the price bitcon to be able to know when to hold and sell
Just keep monitoring on bitcoin price and just earn, don't get affect if the price goes down, just keep earning and wait until the price of bitcoin goes up, Don't depend on its price ,depend on its value.
should not be affected if the price drops, patience is the key, usually we fear if the price drops and reflexes to sell all bitcoin
Hahaha user's problem, they got panic if they saw that bitcoin price is going down. But we all know that bitcoin price is temporary and its stability change anytime. Just have a long patience when the price of bitcoin goes up again.

That panic problem is for beginners who rapidly invest so much money in a certain coin the suddenly his/her coin decrease immediately. The problem is beginners does not have a good analysis before investing because they are just new.
I can agree with you on that but you can also learn if you invest in the wrong coin you can learn a lot from it like you should never invest in it again and in which one you should invest that is how we actually develop our knowledge of coins.
Activity: 462
September 25, 2017, 12:16:15 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I think that in the long run, saving money will be the real solution. This is the safest way to preserve the value of your money. Putting it in a bank will help you secure your money-- a time deposit account will let you earn higher interest rate. On the other hand, real estate will be a wise move when it comes to investment because properties like this appreciates as time passes by. Investing your money in an online platform will have high risk but will yoeld higher profits as well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 24, 2017, 10:58:24 PM
For me, it is much better to invest your money to make it grow.
Investment is great but the most difficult question is always where to invest your money, and that is never clear there is always the next big coin coming with a lot of hype that is going to beat bitcoin and all that stuff and most of the time its performance is disappointing.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
September 24, 2017, 06:21:55 PM
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

Investing and saving is both  i needed.as  a newbie i dream someday if i earn in bitcoin campaign i want to save most of my money in my coins wallet,while the other coins i want to invest or trade it,but  we need to find a legit investor in bitcoins to care and extend our resources.
Activity: 253
September 24, 2017, 04:14:03 PM
You need to invest money because if you only save fiat then it will become worthless after inflation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
September 24, 2017, 04:00:45 PM
I think saving is safe and can be quite profitable in case of bitcoins as they are in limited number, which can cost a lot after all bitcoins are mined.Investing is also good but bitcoins market is very volatile therefore you have to be prepared for anything as price can shot up but can also fall very fast it is unpredictable.Both has its own time as it depends somewhat on the situation too.
Activity: 41
September 24, 2017, 03:15:59 PM
I would save a certain amount and with another I would do investments. Don't forget inflation which will lead to a big decrease over the years.
Activity: 31
September 24, 2017, 03:11:05 PM
Saving money on a bank is good- there is an interest at all in bank. In such way considering investment as a firm if generating and keeping your money on board is better than actually just saving it. Yes, investment is risky or simple gambling but you cannot even win without trying it. On the first place only invest to a business or thing which you think will make profit.
YGM
Activity: 21
September 24, 2017, 03:05:06 PM
Saving is the best thing as we it can be helpful to use it in urgent required times. Save money as much as possible.
Activity: 140
🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟
September 24, 2017, 01:18:42 PM
With Bitcoin you can actually save AND invest money since it is a deflationary currency. It is because it has a scarce limited supply and coins are released into the ecosystem over time.
Activity: 1078
September 24, 2017, 11:43:50 AM
In total, investing always better than saving money for me. Nothing comes from saving in banks, unless our money becomes frozen useless. Investing is risky, but it works so our money grows.
Activity: 126
September 24, 2017, 11:12:17 AM
- Saving :Your money is safe but it will lose their valuable cause things are now expensive. I suggest you to buy an insurance is better saving and send everything to the bank.
- Investing : Risk but this way earn good profit but you need to prepare cause anything can happen. Your money can all gone.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
September 24, 2017, 11:02:51 AM
both are important, you can't say one's better than the other. I suggest you save some then invest some, but never ever invest money you can't afford to lose.
Yeah, never invest you can't afford to lose.  You can invest some and then save half of them, with your investment probably going up and you can get additional income from saving.
Today, save your money does not mean you are saving money in FIAT, it was obsolete.
Let's keep your money into asset, gold and real estate always better than FIAT because the demand of them always decrease.
No one can lives if they have not house, therefore I like keep my money in real estate than gold.
Activity: 143
Merit: 107
September 24, 2017, 10:58:59 AM
both are important, you can't say one's better than the other. I suggest you save some then invest some, but never ever invest money you can't afford to lose.

Yes actually both of them are important. Sometimes saving is better and sometimes investing is better. If you have a lot of bitcoins you should just save them, because bitcoin is not at his highest potential value yet. So in order to get more money you should have patience and wait more. You can also invest in altcoins, but it is better first to have your money secured.
Activity: 224
September 24, 2017, 10:27:27 AM
You should invest it but make sure that it is not scam, if you will start investing your money will surely grow or just start a business if do not want to invest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
September 24, 2017, 10:23:04 AM
i know saving money is needed but maybe it is much better if while you are saving, you are also investing. There are many ways to invest while saving.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 24, 2017, 08:20:28 AM
Yeah, never invest you can't afford to lose.  You can invest some and then save half of them, with your investment probably going up and you can get additional income from saving.

As they say do not put all your eggs in one basket.  Investing is really a risk that is why it is better to invest what you can lose.  But compared to saving your money, investing surely will give you profit.  As saving our money in time loses its value due to inflation.  
Jump to: