Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 163. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 08, 2017, 02:28:29 AM
It is better to save money and invest it. Yes, you need to have money for savings and you need to have money for investment. It's  very important to diversify your money and put it into different purposes etc... expenses, savings, investment and shopping. That is why you must have money for savings, and for investment. You need to have both of them.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 06:10:24 PM
It mainly depends on your future plans. Every invest strategy lead to other success(or better say may lead to, if u succed in).
If you have allready a lot of money, you want to keep your budget save and sleep well then i would recommend you a bank deposit with some fiats currencies. If you afford to take a little risk you can put some money in stock(buy some financial credit instruments).
If you can risk a little more but want gain much more then consider BTC, cause of his case study or other currency which is great to invest now in your opinion. I dont recommend you any of this options, you should think about it single-handedly and then decide. Good luck!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 07, 2017, 05:49:39 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Preferrably, It is better to invest in online business especially if you want to earn huge profit. Online because it is the new trend, there are lots of companies that are now moving online to get along with the advancement of technology. But ofcourse, the profit on investment will depend on the investor. An investor should study about thingsthat will give him/her assured profit and what won't. Having a background will also help to avoid losing money in an investment.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
September 07, 2017, 05:32:11 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Investment is risky as saving your money in the bank is also in danger. The bank will finish it in tax and charges. It depends on your countries inflation and deflation though. Unless you put in in time deposite which will earn some interest in return. But if i have much money i will indeed invest in real estate. It's value over the years gets more and more higher.

The thing is though, if you know HOW and WHERE to invest you have chances of coming out with a lot more cash than if you just saved. It's tricky business, but it pays off if you know what you're doing. For example, people who invest big time in stocks are able to make their cash because they spend a lot of time studying analytics and quarterly reports from companies. If you have the everyday Joe try to invest in random companies, chances are that he will not be able to profit, and thus, saving is a better option for him.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
September 07, 2017, 05:30:27 PM
it's very important to save some money ,  and it's vey important to invest some money to make profit and save some of it to you or your family or friends
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
September 07, 2017, 05:16:38 PM
Investment is risky as saving your money in the bank is also in danger. The bank will finish it in tax and charges. It depends on your countries inflation and deflation though. Unless you put in in time deposite which will earn some interest in return. But if i have much money i will indeed invest in real estate. It's value over the years gets more and more higher.
Activity: 166
September 07, 2017, 04:35:58 PM
Its good to do both instead of depending only on any single one as saving can take care of your expenses at the time of emergencies and investment will help you in growing your money in long term so I think both are important.

That's right, they work in each individual case, depending on the circumstances in which we can compare their importance. I personally think that investing in it now does not matter.

It seems to me that saving and investing are connected with each other.
At once we save and we collect the starting capital for investment. And then we invest the collected money into a project that will give us even more money.
Activity: 348
Merit: 252
September 07, 2017, 03:51:56 PM
Its good to do both instead of depending only on any single one as saving can take care of your expenses at the time of emergencies and investment will help you in growing your money in long term so I think both are important.

That's right, they work in each individual case, depending on the circumstances in which we can compare their importance. I personally think that investing in it now does not matter.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
September 07, 2017, 03:11:14 PM
Saving in form bitcoin is the right word to describe best financial action we need to do in era technology. Because we've seen clearly fantastic value on bitcoin. Saving money for me, became a painful way make me became slave for bank and partners.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
September 07, 2017, 01:47:55 PM
Investment assets are difficult decisions that unusual people think about in their daily lives, they need strong understanding and intention, especially if they invest in bitcoins that clearly have no legal rules. I personally decided to take those risks and keep getting bitcoin every day, I allocated a lot of capital from fiat to be invested in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
September 07, 2017, 01:21:03 PM
Investment is the best way to save money , but make sure where you going to save this money means for which purpose.
or you can give money to bank for 1 or 2 year they will give you interest on your deposit you will feel much better

Sometimes saved money gives more tension when your friend in worry and you want to help your busy , and you just give amount from that money .. Bust it hearts a lot when your friend denis to return that money .
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 01:07:25 PM
Many people agree that frugal living is good to do. Since in school and perhaps in the family, we have been taught to live frugally. But have you run it and know all the benefits that are caused by the way of life frugality? If you already know and then realize how great this benefit is then we are confident you will naturally instill the life-saving principle in your daily life.

A frugal lifestyle will make you a more mature person in thinking and being more careful in acting or making decisions. The frugal lifestyle will teach you to be wiser in managing and managing finances. Of course not only that, there are many more benefits in living this frugal lifestyle until we divide the benefits of life sparingly into three major sections based on people who receive the benefits.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 07, 2017, 12:10:32 PM
For me, it is better to save money in bank. It is for the security of your future. For you to feel safe towards anything. You don't have to worry about unnecessary stuffs to happen. Saving is the best way on how to spend money wisely. It is one of the factors through better future.

That is correct, mate. Saving your money on a bank would be the safest thing to do as it will be protected against theft, and many undesired situations. However, will this is good, you won't be able to grow your capital that much, as interest rates on a savings account are usually low.

You might be better off saving into Bitcoin for the long term as its prices continue to rise over the course of time. Being the most secure cryptocurrency in existence, you can rest assured that your funds will be safe as long as it remains immutable and you take the necessary precautions to secure your balance.

Therefore, saving on cryptocurrencies might be worth a shot towards helping expand your capital for the long term. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 10:32:02 AM
invest it money not made to pay save money created to invested
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
September 07, 2017, 10:28:10 AM
If you want to save or invest when you save it because your money will not happen it will not grow like the investment will increase when it is luck you will be able to invest me just in case it grows and multiplies.
Yes true, save money will make the value will continue to fall, save money just to meet monthly needs, if we have more money then investment is better than saving money
Activity: 280
September 07, 2017, 09:36:15 AM
If you want to save or invest when you save it because your money will not happen it will not grow like the investment will increase when it is luck you will be able to invest me just in case it grows and multiplies.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
September 07, 2017, 09:22:46 AM
if some one has little to no experience with investing they are better off contacting some who knows exactly how everything works.
investing is risky which means if you invest it in the wrong industry or wrong in a wrong way you might end up with a huge loss.

Both saving money in a bank and investing it are equally good and bad. Banking might seem more secure but you only lose in the long term because of the high inflation rate taking place. Additionally, investing in the wrong area is also bad. I'd rather invest than to save in a bank, and I'd rather invest in both gold and bitcoin.

I think somehow we all rely on banks for now because we do not know what to do of our lifelong savings. How can we put it all in a bitcoin wallet as it is more of an investment right now, if it falls, lifelong money will be lost and no one should take that risk, ever. Once it is adopted and used more like currency and considered less of an investment, I'd put all my money in my bitcoin wallet.

Indeed, in fact, not somehow we all rely on banks but we always rely on banks in terms of savings. But, since we discovered the good benefits we can get about in bitcoin. It is better for us to save bitcoin now than to save our money in the bank.
Activity: 475
Merit: 500
September 07, 2017, 09:19:22 AM
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 08:36:17 AM
If we save it just the same as we hold the bitcoin balance we have, But by way of invested our balance will actually increase but it depends on the investment sites that can be in trust.
Activity: 120
September 07, 2017, 08:07:24 AM
I would like to suggest that invest it online specifically in bitcoin invest it in bitcoin and hold a coin for a year and absolutely you will make a good profit by just saving your bitcoin. Because bitcoin is still growing and think about it because that is a smart choice. Bitcoin price will pump and pump as time pass by.
Jump to: