Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 166. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
income at banking companies not safe why ?if all consumers go to the financial institution and ask all income out it will make the bank colapse on the exact same time given that the income they lend to folks is your cash soo btc would be much more secure but the same way it can obtain curiosity it can loose it
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
In my situation as a student, I still do not hold a lot of money. With that, it is better for me to save money and make it available anytime. In the future, if I already have a job and source of income, I can have more savings and maybe divide it and use the half for investment.

Yes, the more diversified your portfolio is, the more chances of making sound profits is there. Saving and investing should walk hand in hand to keep the owner in stable financial states. Saving with bitcoins is really great way of increasing your income and probably the best way of saving money for hard times.

I dont agree with that, if that guy has $200 he can diversify too much. What is he gonna buy? 10 coins? $20 of each altcoin?
I think that diversify is only if you have more than $2k. For example i have all my portfolio in 4 coins, i think that is fair, if one of the coin drop a lot, then you can easily recover it with the other three.

Diversifying is a great strategy to protect yourself but it is only worth it when you have something to protect, if you have a low amount of money to invest I think it is a better idea to concentrate all your funds in a single coin, it is risky but I think in the long term you are bound to get better results.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
Saving in bitcoin more convincing to achieve value added, unattractive if i have to save money at bank. bank is place to receive fiat from results i sell bitcoin. Than i give up earning potential that i can be achieved to bank, feel better i use to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 67
Merit: 12
Byteball: highly scalable cryptocurrency platform
Through a change of perspective, you might be able to see that if you are saving your money, you're also investing... you are investing in the fact that your fiat is not going down in value. But the truth that we know is that inflation will always put its value down.
Activity: 293
If you have much money and don't know how to spend or what to do, invest it is the best answer for it. Do both save money and invest your money also good, half for the investment and half for saving. In my opinion both are good so if you can do both, why not do both ? That's it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
never invest more than you could afford to lose.
mainly i believe in saving more than in investing.
I would like to invest my money instead of saving and making no profit so it is good to invest your money and earn good profit without doing any hard work. Well the bitcoin currency is not for loss I think because I have never heard about bitcoin loss. A lot of people invested in bitcoin and they did not loss even a penny bitcoin has become worldwide currency that made everyone earn good income and make profit is the good point if the bitcoin currency so it is good to invest in bitcoin.
Many people earn their bitcoins by trading on the currency exchanges. A lot of people lose their money on this. There are many examples. If you invest in bitcoins and store them in order to get rich I think this is not the best idea. In the short term it will bring revenue, but in the long run, nobody knows.
if bitcoin is used as an investment in the long run it is very difficult to predict the result because the price changes in bitcoin very quickly can happen whether it will win or lose.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
I would like to invest my money instead of saving and making no profit so it is good to invest your money and earn good profit without doing any hard work. Well the bitcoin currency is not for loss I think because I have never heard about bitcoin loss. A lot of people invested in bitcoin and they did not loss even a penny bitcoin has become worldwide currency that made everyone earn good income and make profit is the good point if the bitcoin currency so it is good to invest in bitcoin.
Many people earn their bitcoins by trading on the currency exchanges. A lot of people lose their money on this. There are many examples. If you invest in bitcoins and store them in order to get rich I think this is not the best idea. In the short term it will bring revenue, but in the long run, nobody knows.

Trading is a good way to make your money or bitcoin grows itself or work for them along with investing.  Saving bitcoins gives a beautiful result since its price is going up.  But if you will save cash it is something that is not advisable due to inflation.  Investing is still the best way to earn a big profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
Activity: 182
I think it's better if you will invest it. If you will just save your money, there's a tendency that you can get it easily everytime you see something or you want something to buy. It's hard to save knowing that you have it in your hand. But if you will invest it, it's hard for you to get it. You will just get it when you need it for your future.
Haha! I guess you are facing this problem and are not good with saving money. Investing and saving depends on the nature of the investor and his/her financial condition. If you are not good with saving capital, invest into multiple businesses to have grand profits. Better invest into bitcoins.

Yes you're right. I tried to save money many times but I failed. Everytime I want something to buy my savings is the first thing that comes to my mind. I'm thinking that why don't buy it? I have money. And when I started to less my savings it will continue until it's gone. That's why I am starting to study about investment. Maybe this time I don't failed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
It's better investing your funds in something like Bitcoin than leaving it in your bank account without any profit. I think it makes sense to have your money working for you an not the other way around so i pick investment ahead of savings.
Activity: 602
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
In saving money in bank, it is like investing but you'll only get a few interest, in saving online, you are just literally 'saving' it, in case you have bitcoins, it may go up or down; it depends. I think it is better to invest it online but be sure that it is proved safe and your money will not be lost. For me, I will save money for now because I'm still young and still learning.
Actually it's not investing, it's just a mere saving and that would help you to grow your money in the future but if you are
only focus in savings I am sure you lose a lot of opportunity to grow your money faster which can only be possible when you learn how
to invest or to trade.
I agree with you. Depositing in bank is not the same as investing Wink It does not help you to grow your money at all. In some countries, especially in Europe, you even have a negative interest because the number of people who deposit their money in the bank is extremely high.

Yeah saving money in banks will give you a feeling of being cheated when you will see the interest paid by them so its better to invest money in bitcoins and save it for a long term and it will surely give you high returns in compare to what interest banks will pay you as investing money in bitcoin will grow your money in future which cannot be done by saving money in banks.
Comparing with banks, the profit that bitcoins are providing to their investors or traders is many times greater. It is always been a fantastic strategy to save money in banks but I think now it has to be change, and it is changing. People are investing in bitcoins as it is more profit yielder than bank fixed interest.
Activity: 448
If u have not many so better invest in something trusting
If u have a looot of many so u can just hold it in bank
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Bitcoins are nothing to be misused or handled incautiously. Bitcoins are the future currency. They are as important for bright future as our education is. Only a fool can cash out bitcoins for fun. Those who are having bitcoins at present are the lucky persons because in the near future prices are going to rise beyond limits and it would be not easy to earn bitcoins.

Exactly. These times are not such where you would cashout all of your Bitcoins, as it will make you lose a huge opportunity for profiting in the future. If you invest into Bitcoin nowadays, and save them up for the long term, then you'll achieve greater results than doing so with other real world assets or commodities.

A terrible thing that you could do is save your fiat currency for the long term, as it is subject to inflation and will make your capital net worth decrease over time. As with Bitcoin, this is not a problem since it is deflationary by design, making it increase in value the more scarce it becomes.

Therefore, if you combine saving with investing into Bitcoin, you'll have greater chances of expanding your capital within a couple of years from now. Of course, it is always important to take into consideration Bitcoin's volatility, but if you manage to get a hold of it, nothing should go wrong. Just my opinion. Smiley
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
from my perspective, Bitcoin should be in the investment not saving. day by day the price value of Bitcoin is increasing drastically so that if you have invested some Bitcoins in this system then it will carry out more profit rather than saving.

one thing should be specific. if you want to take a risk in terms of making a profit then investment would be the best way in comparison to save.
Activity: 322
I think investing, because you just sit still and earn money, but the results are usually less significant and depend on the manager of your money. However, Investment can also be safe and also for retirement later if selected correctly and appropriately. In addition, investment can also increase capital growth.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

Both right and just in the middle.  But if you will not invest and only save money, at the end of the year, the value was not at the same last year.  And that is because due to I forgot the name, it was not the same thst you were able to buy things before now. 
Activity: 371
Merit: 105
in my opinion,better invested rather than saved,because if kept long will run out without generating,but if invested it will get a profit
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
In saving money in bank, it is like investing but you'll only get a few interest, in saving online, you are just literally 'saving' it, in case you have bitcoins, it may go up or down; it depends. I think it is better to invest it online but be sure that it is proved safe and your money will not be lost. For me, I will save money for now because I'm still young and still learning.
Actually it's not investing, it's just a mere saving and that would help you to grow your money in the future but if you are
only focus in savings I am sure you lose a lot of opportunity to grow your money faster which can only be possible when you learn how
to invest or to trade.
I agree with you. Depositing in bank is not the same as investing Wink It does not help you to grow your money at all. In some countries, especially in Europe, you even have a negative interest because the number of people who deposit their money in the bank is extremely high.

Yeah saving money in banks will give you a feeling of being cheated when you will see the interest paid by them so its better to invest money in bitcoins and save it for a long term and it will surely give you high returns in compare to what interest banks will pay you as investing money in bitcoin will grow your money in future which cannot be done by saving money in banks.
Activity: 218
to invest or to trade.
Jump to: