Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 165. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 114
September 06, 2017, 03:13:49 AM
It is far more better to invest money than to save money in the Bank because investment has proved to have gave great return to investors More than savings. For now investing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is more reliable and has a great return More than gold and real estate. Bank only thing about their interest and what your savings will give them and not what it will give you the owner of the money.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
September 06, 2017, 03:02:00 AM
Both of them are good to make your money grow and in secure, one  will make youre money secure and the other one will give you profit.  I preffered using both of them to start a good way to earn big without any risk.
So why not combine both of them. Bitcoin have both of these things and by holding bitcoin, you can both save your money and earn profit from your money. Bitcoin is a safe investment and there is no way you can lose your money in bitcoin unless you are not very patient. I have hold my bitcoin since the price was only $400 and therefore, I feel happy with my decision and I do earn a good amount of money from my activity
Bitcoin is a great investment but I would not think that it's a safe investment because nothing is safe in crypto world.
I like to invest with bitcoin because I have already proven that it's a profitable investment, we just have to monitor the market so we will not panic
when there is a big dump.
copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 02:57:49 AM
I skimp on daily expenses but the investment will be more profitable in the future to become a pension fund if we carefully examine the investment
Activity: 526
Merit: 253
Damn
September 06, 2017, 02:52:52 AM
Both of them are good to make your money grow and in secure, one  will make youre money secure and the other one will give you profit.  I preffered using both of them to start a good way to earn big without any risk.
So why not combine both of them. Bitcoin have both of these things and by holding bitcoin, you can both save your money and earn profit from your money. Bitcoin is a safe investment and there is no way you can lose your money in bitcoin unless you are not very patient. I have hold my bitcoin since the price was only $400 and therefore, I feel happy with my decision and I do earn a good amount of money from my activity
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
September 06, 2017, 01:48:50 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Whenever, even time before saving money is one of the best things we can do up to now. Even though investing also was a good thing to do also, if we want us to make our capital be grow in a short period of time, but it will only be risky anyhow if we do it. Unlike in savings risk is very minimal actually, it is no risk involved if we save money.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 01:02:49 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
i choose to invest it. anything invest are good, real estate, online or gold are good for future. investment is better because we can enjoy the benefits without reducing mandatory savings. Save money in bankwill not increase profits, according to my experience save in the bank instead of reducing savings because cut by bank interest every month .
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 06, 2017, 12:38:42 AM
Actually both can be done at the same time. Saving and investing money can all be done online. You do not have to choose which is better between the two because both can be beneficial at the same matter of earning especially in the case of bitcoin. Saving bitcoin the simplest and the most possible way of earning because by just saving you can already gain an income because price rate continuously rises. Investing can also be beneficial which is an essential type of spending because you are gaining income in exchange.
Both can be done at the same time, but it can be extremely time consuming, that is why it is not rare to see people working hard to get their money and begin to save but then they hire someone else to make investments for them, after all it is very difficult to do everything at once, specially if you are starting your journey as an investor.
Activity: 392
September 04, 2017, 06:08:04 PM
Both can beneficial in different sense. You can do both saving and investing at the same time because those are beneficial ways most of us bitcoin users are doing to make our money alive a continuously rising. You can save your money into a bank for natural money which we also need and save money into bitcoin which is the price rate rising enabling us to gain more than what we have save which can be used in online transactions. Investment is also good because it is a beneficial spending wherein you are earning.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
September 04, 2017, 04:52:29 PM
If i know something stable and reliable field to invest my money into i would rather than storing it in a bank and not get anything in return in terms of income. Only  bank will benefit from my money.
Activity: 686
September 04, 2017, 04:43:51 PM
income at banking companies not safe why ?if all consumers go to the financial institution and ask all income out it will make the bank colapse on the exact same time given that the income they lend to folks is your cash soo btc would be much more secure but the same way it can obtain curiosity it can loose it
Yeah, banks only keep about 10% of all the money deposited with them, that is called fractional reserve banking and it is a big fraud allowed by governments so banks can make even more money at people expenses, so do not deposit your money in a bank because you are helping fueling the fraud they pull on us.
Activity: 784
September 03, 2017, 10:15:22 PM

Its always good to follow both of them and not go with a single choice as investing involves risk and if you invest all your money without saving some of it and if your investment fails then it will be hard for you to survive so always save some money for emergency purposes.
Activity: 462
September 03, 2017, 10:11:38 PM
Activity: 502
September 03, 2017, 10:06:10 PM
It will surely be better if you'll invest. It will make your money grow faster than putting it in the banks. The rate of the increase of your wealth will depend on your investment. It's a bit risky, but the risk can be lessen by doing research about things to invest to avoid losing money.

Investing will always help you in growing your money in long term which is never possible with saving but you cannot also depend only on investment as you need money in the time of emergencies and saving will help you in that scenario so going with both of them is the right choice.
Everyone who like to enter into investment has to know what they are doing, investing is associated with risk and it's not guaranteed money if you invest. Be sure you secure your future with the money you have to use for your expenses, only allocate a certain portion from your total savings in investment, don't gamble like you are putting all in.
It is true, Do not gamble all your money by investing,secure your money in order to make sure that you have the money for resources.
Activity: 418
September 03, 2017, 10:05:44 PM
the decision is in your hands to choose the investment or save the money, if you choose to invest your money will increase but have the risk of loss, if choose win then your money will be safe and your money will get interest but small interest. I think that's it
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
September 03, 2017, 10:00:32 PM
It will surely be better if you'll invest. It will make your money grow faster than putting it in the banks. The rate of the increase of your wealth will depend on your investment. It's a bit risky, but the risk can be lessen by doing research about things to invest to avoid losing money.

Investing will always help you in growing your money in long term which is never possible with saving but you cannot also depend only on investment as you need money in the time of emergencies and saving will help you in that scenario so going with both of them is the right choice.
Everyone who like to enter into investment has to know what they are doing, investing is associated with risk and it's not guaranteed money if you invest. Be sure you secure your future with the money you have to use for your expenses, only allocate a certain portion from your total savings in investment, don't gamble like you are putting all in.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 03, 2017, 08:05:31 PM

Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
September 03, 2017, 07:59:15 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 03, 2017, 07:56:11 PM
It depends on how brave you are. If you love challenge, I'm sure you'll invest your money. You'll make your study and research about the fluctuation in the thing you would concern about. Saving money is the safest way. But if you want it to multiply, just invest your money Cheesy
Activity: 406
September 03, 2017, 07:47:57 PM
Actually both can be done at the same time. Saving and investing money can all be done online. You do not have to choose which is better between the two because both can be beneficial at the same matter of earning especially in the case of bitcoin. Saving bitcoin the simplest and the most possible way of earning because by just saving you can already gain an income because price rate continuously rises. Investing can also be beneficial which is an essential type of spending because you are gaining income in exchange.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 03, 2017, 07:43:19 PM
Investing it in a secured spot like financial institution and living off with the fascination is a single of the very best methods. But if you like to reside your lifestyle dangerously, you can spend it.
Jump to: