Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 196. (Read 1181208 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

For me it is better to save money for an emergency matter but in contrary it is better to invest it for your future so it will grow when time fly by. However, you have to make sure it is not scam business etc.
what I do is to keep three months worth of everything I need to stay alive if ever something happens and if I I will try to invest in something that I believe in would return as a profit. It is best to research what you're going to invest to have the best experience with it.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

For me it is better to save money for an emergency matter but in contrary it is better to invest it for your future so it will grow when time fly by. However, you have to make sure it is not scam business etc.
You also have to save for investment and other thing like for leisure.
Saving should be the first thing that we have to focus before trying to venture in any risky investment.
Remember this, if you cannot save you will never be successful in investing because you will be train in managing money when saving
which you can use that experience when investing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Saving and investing your money is really good. Saving is good when it comes to liquidity and for emergency purposes but for me when you want to make more money and let your money works for you do invest your money in bitcoin or on any paper assets.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
I think the best way is invest, invest the money with us will increase drastically, if we save only the money certainly will not increase significantly.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I would invest it rather than letting it sleep at the bank. For the reason that, It will took a lot years before your money in the bank can gain at least. In investing, you are well aware that you will gain profit from it. The ROI will depends on what type of investment you engaged in. Most likely, in investing you know that your money is moving on its own way. But, Be smart on where to invest, how much to invest and when to withdraw. Don't just put all your money in just one investment. Also, be cautious on deciding and planning your moves.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
It's better to invest online since there are many opportunities for invstors online since the currency is becoming more digitalized which is what we called as digital currency or crypto currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Invest, saving money is not very smart. You need something you can sell later on like real estate, gold, bitcoin, anything that you have under your control. Problem with saving money in the bank is that you don't earn that much interest.
i personally have no interest in saving. i like to use what i have earn for making my and my family life more comfortable, and therefore i think about to invest my money in some profitable place so as to get a regular income from there. to  me i only save such amount of  money that can help me in case of emergency while the rest of the money i want to invest in some profitable business.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Invest, saving money is not very smart. You need something you can sell later on like real estate, gold, bitcoin, anything that you have under your control. Problem with saving money in the bank is that you don't earn that much interest.
investing give you a good profit that we cannot expect from any other source. saving is good for future but it cannot give you profit. i think those people who will invest money although they are taking risk but their money will remain as safe there.
Activity: 1540
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
For me in this thread, there is not any question. Of course to invest money will always be more profitable. Only you should be able to do it. If you have no experience in investing you will most likely lose their money. Therefore bitcoin for this purpose is the best choice. While everyone who uses it receives interest and is a win-win. How long it will last is not known, therefore, I take this opportunity now.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
Putting your money in a bank will be in a secure place, but it will not give you any earnings by doing it. Investing would be a good choice to start and a way to be rich someday.
Yes, save in the bank doesn't give you an interest yet just store your money to bank. But with Bitcoin you can get the interest from the fluctuation so that's a good idea for long term investment and also for better income you can invest your bitcoin on trading or ICO
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
Putting your money in a bank will be in a secure place, but it will not give you any earnings by doing it. Investing would be a good choice to start and a way to be rich someday.
Activity: 1008
Should be invest than saving your money in a bank. Investing in a company ,in an altcoin can give you higher income ,and when you invest your earnings it give you x3 on your recent profit.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
Better money that is not in use better invested, because of investing can make our money increases, the money invested will be in use for in the future.
Saving money is so useful in the future, but if you want to add it, it's better to invest, because with it, the money you have may increase, maybe both so useful in the future.
I'd rather invest my money because i believe that investment is the best thing to do of a person if he want to be rich and if he want to get money without working and letting his money to work for him because investing is like hiring a worker and it is one of the most efficient way to get more money and also be rich in the future if we will just be consistent in investing.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I wouldn't suggest to save money in banks cause there are a lot of hidden fees that they might been using to steal your money. Centralized fiat currency are designed to slave you from debts and it is over regulated and over rated while the decentralized digital currency that is bitcoin is free from oppression,exploitation and tyranny from the bankers. You should invest all of your cash in bitcoin cause this coin has the potential to have great value than gold and dollars in the next 20 years it's current price is around $2700 and now considered as safe haven for investors.

Agree. Banks are greedy and they make money from you with their hidden fees and deductions. In contrast, with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, you not only get lower fees, but also faster money transfers, no middlemen, and no central point of failure. In addition, you get better rates when staking cryptocurrencies than saving your money in a savings account at a local bank.

With Bitcoin, your holdings will turn out to become more valuable over time, as it is a rare asset with a limited supply. Best of all, it has a deflationary model unlike traditional fiat currencies, leaving it potential for growth in the long term.

While nowadays, we cannot only depend on Bitcoin for our daily needs as banks are still necessary, I believe that this will change as cryptocurrrencies become more popular over time. Just my thoughts. Grin
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
Better money that is not in use better invested, because of investing can make our money increases, the money invested will be in use for in the future.
Saving money is so useful in the future, but if you want to add it, it's better to invest, because with it, the money you have may increase, maybe both so useful in the future.
Activity: 434
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation
Yes I agree, saving it in the bank will just lose its value. He's right, invest it in bitcoins which is a very successful coin that rises it value everytime. Gold is a good investment though but rather than that bitcoin is worth the risk and less hassle than gold.
Activity: 410
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
The purpose of money is to spend it, just do it in a clever way. Saving it helps when you aren't sure for something bigger.
If you do not have good financial management by using only money for spending only. I'm sure you'll be confused when you have no money and deseperate because you do not have a stash of money and then you are confused and panicked Maybe it will mess up everything, Save is important
Jump to: