Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 199. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
If you don't mind losing then go online, perhaps if it works then you'll have a double benefit.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I think saving is best option for those people who have already invested a lot of money and still having good amount remaining in their wallet. To me  for such people the best option is to purchase gold. Where there money will remain as more safe and will also no decreasing their value. Because gold always maintain its value, we can observe a very minor change in the price of gold ever after a lot of time.

Agree. Gold is and will always be the best asset that you could invest into for the long term to preserve your financial life. Even if a disaster happens, Gold is always there and will maintain its value for years to come.

If you're wise enough, then you could go ahead and save some of your income into this rare commodity that could serve as your retirement fund or even for emergencies. With this, you'll be combining both saving and investing, as Gold may turn out to rise in value over time.

In addition, if you diversify into other assets and precious metals, you'll be able to minimize your risks in case something unexpected happens. But whatever you do, there is one thing that you should be away from and that is to only depend on fiat currencies for saving in the long term. Because fiat is prone to suffer from inflation, it would become less valuable greatly limiting your ability to become financially successful. Just sharing my thoughts. Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In my opinion, I would prefer to invest. Why? Because with us invest our funds will always increase from time to time
Investment is really very beneficial because if we will invest then we will find more sources of income and if we will have more sources of investment then we will be able to get a steady income which will make us rich and to able to get anything we want while only saving is not enough because it will finish if we start to complete our needs with it.
Activity: 476
In my opinion, I would prefer to invest. Why? Because with us invest our funds will always increase from time to time
I want to ask you, what will you do with the income from your investment, is it you will continue to increase your investment with the investment income? I'm sure you'll need a saving plan to collect income from investments dude, Save is very necessary ?
Activity: 612
I think it's both. I investing to save money. By investing can save money, because it will not be more lost than using it to be played in a gambling game. Investing can make a profit and further away from the risk of wasting money and safer. But if have to choose one, is better to investing in order to earn profits for the future.
investing in bitcoin is no doubt a good way for saving you will be able to keep your money safe for your bad days and in bitcoin no one will be afraid of loss it’s a safe investing process in which no one will be able to see your saving without your permission so I think investing is a good option.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
If i were you i will do both because if you don't have savings then you might get bother by an emergency and you will end up selling your portfolio or investment then cashing it out and starting investment again. If you have both savings and investments you can easily feel safe and comfortable because it is not that hard for you to get losses from investments because you have savings.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
It's pretty risky to invest when you do not have enough savings in the bank because investment could go wrong
at least if you have savings you still have something to spend. That's why it is always advisable to spend what you
can afford to lose and if you follow that you will have a very safe investing journey.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
It's better to invest in something, because when you save it the inflation will eat its value. Prior to the economic crisis you received high interest rates from banks and the inflation was at leat partially compensated. But nowadays you have to pay money to have your money on bank accounts plus the inflation!
I think saving is best option for those people who have already invested a lot of money and still having good amount remaining in their wallet. To me  for such people the best option is to purchase gold. Where there money will remain as more safe and will also no decreasing their value. Because gold always maintain its value, we can observe a very minor change in the price of gold ever after a lot of time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
If you don't like to risk then you just need to save it, it is depend on us if we don't want to experience losing a money. But if you want to risk just to earn huge money then invest it.
There is no future in saving money because it is not like investment that will make your money grow to a higher amount in a short period because saving is just adding money to your account or savings account and it is not growing based on the interest because you are working for money which is wrong because the people who got money and invest it believes that money should work for us.

Life is risk, whether you take risk or not youre still on a risk that your future might not be good not unless you prepared for it now, Saving is really not ideal for long term goals because the value of your cash in a bank becomes undervalue because of inflation every year. Invest your money and let your money works for you.
Yes it is true to save money in the bank in the long term is not good because it will drain our money little by little. Investing money can make our money grow and avoid inflation, this will make a profit in the future. While investing is risky but we can minimize the risk so it is safe, so as you say life is risky and we must dare to take that risk to be successful.

That is right. I save money most of the time and will save for the retirement.

I don't see why we have to choose one to better over the other as these are both good for our money especially if done together. I think before you can really invest, you have to first have a backup whichbwould be your savings. Investments are a risky deal and it's goong to be a lot more secure if you know you won't go busted if one investment don't turn out the way you want it to be. Save and invest, nit save or invest
This is how I think of it too. The better option is to save something for rainy days. It is not for either to save all or invest all but one should do it according to needs. Now it depends upon you to how much to save and how much to invest. Some people in the forum think that saving is totally a useless activity; according to me they are wrong. We should encourage saving and investing both at the same time.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
If you don't like to risk then you just need to save it, it is depend on us if we don't want to experience losing a money. But if you want to risk just to earn huge money then invest it.
There is no future in saving money because it is not like investment that will make your money grow to a higher amount in a short period because saving is just adding money to your account or savings account and it is not growing based on the interest because you are working for money which is wrong because the people who got money and invest it believes that money should work for us.

Life is risk, whether you take risk or not youre still on a risk that your future might not be good not unless you prepared for it now, Saving is really not ideal for long term goals because the value of your cash in a bank becomes undervalue because of inflation every year. Invest your money and let your money works for you.
Yes it is true to save money in the bank in the long term is not good because it will drain our money little by little. Investing money can make our money grow and avoid inflation, this will make a profit in the future. While investing is risky but we can minimize the risk so it is safe, so as you say life is risky and we must dare to take that risk to be successful.
I don't agree with you save money in the bank can not make your money drained, there your money is safe but only the value is not much increased because they give interest. Yeah investment is the way to earn money but IMO isn't a smart choice because not all investment are profitable.
Yes there is an interest when saving in the bank but it is not much and I am sure no more than 4%. Why I say will drain the money? That's because there are also many administrative costs, and I'm sure the interest given is not as much as the administrative costs that must be incurred. And maybe I agree if saving money in the bank is safe because there is a security guarantee given to us. And for investment ,, investment is a smart way to get money I think. Not all investments are profitable is true but people who want to invest will definitely deepen where they invest. So if we are smart about choosing an investment for sure it will benefit or can make money.
It is better to invest your money to something rather than saving it, but if you already have an investment and you gain more profit from it then you should save it for the future. After you get your ROI then invest it again to some other businesses. If you are business-minded person you will seek your opportunity and make it happen. Just accept the fact that there's always a risk on everything, it may go up or down but this is just normal because everything should be balanced.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

I don't agree with you save money in the bank can not make your money drained, there your money is safe but only the value is not much increased because they give interest. Yeah investment is the way to earn money but IMO isn't a smart choice because not all investment are profitable.
Yes there is an interest when saving in the bank but it is not much and I am sure no more than 4%. Why I say will drain the money? That's because there are also many administrative costs, and I'm sure the interest given is not as much as the administrative costs that must be incurred. And maybe I agree if saving money in the bank is safe because there is a security guarantee given to us. And for investment ,, investment is a smart way to get money I think. Not all investments are profitable is true but people who want to invest will definitely deepen where they invest. So if we are smart about choosing an investment for sure it will benefit or can make money.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
I think better split it on two parts like 25% and 75%, 750% left in bank and earn 13% in year and with other 25% try to invest online

I also think that splitting the money is the best plan when we talk about investing, all in in one job can bring good profit but risk is to high if something bad happen you are in trouble, with money on more then one place is like having a back up plan in case something goes wrong. Is it better to save or invest, well you can see that the best thing someone can do is to save and invest in the same time. I won`t talk about percents here, because that is impossible to calculate without knowing how much base money someone have, and other important facts, in which business to invest, how much, that is job for investor to check the risks and accordingly to all that to find perfect amount to be invested.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
It's better to invest in something, because when you save it the inflation will eat its value. Prior to the economic crisis you received high interest rates from banks and the inflation was at leat partially compensated. But nowadays you have to pay money to have your money on bank accounts plus the inflation!
Even before the recession,you have to pay service tax and other charges to save your money in bank,i am not sure whether there is any other addition fees they are taking from customers,you could multiply your money if you are able to invest your money wisely than saving it in a bank ,so i will opt for investing in a better platform .
Saving was meant to be some way to put something aside for the rainy days, for the future, but no thanks to our debt ridden monetary system that perpetually eats away at people's savings. Nevertheless, saving is a good leg forward to raise funds for startups and eventually when the profits starts to roll in, saving again becomes inevitable for the purposes of expansion and consolidation.

Something to really smile about is that with the increased level of awareness, savings has seized to be just the surrendering of one's blood and sweat to some opportunists, buying of assets with stable value has fast become a more effective way to save. That is the attraction in real Estate, gold and the likes and now even Bitcoin. Knowledgeable investors even employs tools like Futures to lock away the value of their assets against fluctuations in the future.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

This is impressive “life is risk”. It’s good to make invest your money and plan your future. The planning is something that affects your life. If we look at the life of the people who follow a proper planning for their life and of those who don’t we will see a visible difference. Those who plan for the future live their lives in an ease while the others face many problems.
It is good to invest and if it is invested diversified then it is much better.
But there are still some people that don't want to take risk even if you say that life is risk there are people that does not want to take risk and they just saving their money at all.
We can't avoid to encounter those people who are always staying in their comfort zones because they will not become successful because if you want to be successful then you need to take risks in life and different sources of possible income to improve your life and also your lifestyle and if you done achieving those things then all you need to do is to relax.
People who were in the comfort zone has got everything they expect as well with bitcoin everyone cannot make a earning. This needs the understanding as well the time to spend. Importantly one need trust and willingness. Without this one never makes a better earning without risking his assets. As the above mate's quote, one who risk himself is gonna relax good in the future.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

This is impressive “life is risk”. It’s good to make invest your money and plan your future. The planning is something that affects your life. If we look at the life of the people who follow a proper planning for their life and of those who don’t we will see a visible difference. Those who plan for the future live their lives in an ease while the others face many problems.
But there are still some people that don't want to take risk even if you say that life is risk there are people that does not want to take risk and they just saving their money at all.
We can't avoid to encounter those people who are always staying in their comfort zones because they will not become successful because if you want to be successful then you need to take risks in life and different sources of possible income to improve your life and also your lifestyle and if you done achieving those things then all you need to do is to relax.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
i think both have good options, but i think think those people who business minded will surely select to invest their mony, they do not put their money even in banks get interest on it. they want to invest their money in some profitable business so as to get to get good profit for that. to me i  personally like trading and therefore i have got a good experience in trading also.
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
Saving your money in the bank is the safest. Although the downside here is that, you won't be able to profit unlike when you invest it. I recommend investing despite the risk of losing your money because through this, you get passive income. The tricky part is finding out where to invest that has the least risk. I agree with you though that real estate sounds promising. You'd have to educate yourself on that however. Ideally, it would be best to partially save and partially invest your money.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
I think better split it on two parts like 25% and 75%, 750% left in bank and earn 13% in year and with other 25% try to invest online
Jump to: