Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 192. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 256
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

When you are saving money in a bank, you are investing already since it may grow at a certain percentage on a yearly basis. However, this percentage is so low, maybe 1%, 2% or whatever. So it is best to invest your money elsewhere. Investing in gold or real estate may be the best option here since you may gain much profit from here. Online investing is too risky and many scammers are all around the internet that will give baits such as very big interest rates that will make people invest on the spot. Just keep in mind that you should be very aware and very cautious when engaging in an investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Well in my own point of view, you should balance your money. My suggestion is you should save the other half of your money, so you could get some money if there are some emergencies purposes. While the other half is you should invest your money, so you can still earn some money as possible.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
Of course most people would say better invest and I'm also so because with invest then we can get a bigger profit than save money in the banks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
Indeed to get an income from an investment, of course investing in bitcoin is more advantageous when compared with various other investments, as well as its bitcoin investment regulations easier in its implementation. By storing bitcoin in the wallet for some time is certainly an investment safety.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It's ideal to invest it in an insurance, stocks or somehow bitcoins. Why? If you let your money sleep at bank, before you earned at 1% of interest it will took you at least 5-10 years. Unlike you invest it on your insurances, stocks and bitcoins. You could literally earn at some point depends on how much you buy and how high is your expected ROI. Normally, once you engaged yourself in such transactions. We can consider it passive income.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Save money and invest money. Two things that each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To choose between them should be based on our needs. For me currently requires funds for my future so I will choose to invest

That is right. But it also depends on the age. For the young people, it is better to invest.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Well, I think it’s better to invest it in online because if you really want to gain a high income invests it but it took time to wait. In addition to that, if you save in your money in bank I think you could get income but it depends on the interest of the bank. Lastly, the best thing that you could do is to invest it and after that save more money for the future.

Hmm, there are some factors that could give us an advantage in the internet world. Because right now most people already use the internet as a daily necessities, so that if the technology does not follow an era then will surely give some ugliness in the future. But indeed we need to create a plan, so what we want to be going according to plan. Because the world of the internet is absolutely anonymous, though some not too anonymous. but we must always be vigilant, because everyone would be treason if there is money in it.

Activity: 882
Merit: 303
See, this is bitcoin forum, everybody here will assure you that Bitcoin is a great thing to invest in.
I agree with all of them! Get cryptos, brother!

We all trust coins, that's why we're here but you must find the right time to invest your money in crypto world. For example, today is not a good day to enter the market. All coins are RED.

For me investing right now is the best time to invest as the RED mark indicates that price is low and that would be the right time to invest at lower price and price may start going higher in coming days which would be the perfect time to sell those coins.
In my own opinion, it is better to invest your money for example right the other day coins dump. I grab the chance tk buy back because I know this would pump and I hold it in the future. For sure, I can earn more profit so I invest my money.
Save money and invest money. Two things that each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To choose between them should be based on our needs. For me currently requires funds for my future so I will choose to invest

I think these two is the same, the same that the aim is to have a profit or some earnings. But I don't agree with you that we need to choose in that two options based on our needs because what we are needing is profit or earning.
If you will be needing money for the future, you can also save for it right? You can choose these two if you want money in the future.
Saving money is convenient if you have anything you want to buy for example a house or a car. You can also get money anytime possible if you just save it. But, if you're planning or wanting to have a profit, it is better to invest your money because you can see how your money progress in time. You also have to make sure that the investing company where you're going to invest your money is legit, credible and trustworthy so that you won't be scammed.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

I think these two is the same, the same that the aim is to have a profit or some earnings. But I don't agree with you that we need to choose in that two options based on our needs because what we are needing is profit or earning.
If you will be needing money for the future, you can also save for it right? You can choose these two if you want money in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
Diversify you money that's the best thing you can do. Save money in the bank for emergency purpose and invest money in bitcoin for future, you also can invest in business or maybe properties there are lots of ways where you can put your money but you need to dig deep first before putting your money in investment and expect that you will have some losses before gaining money.

Not just the losses, take note that before you can earn here, you need to put a budget for internet fee and some fee when you are going to trade your coin earnings. The rub is that people want money to be fast, there is no shortcut to success, if you really want to succeed then put up some idea and experience and risk some money, then little by little it will grow into results. The beginning is one of the hardest. Keep hanging on.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Both, yes it is better to invest it online because of the inflation and the bigger you invest the higher the income you can gain despite of the risks. Saving it in bank is not wise if we will be talking about income. Gold is also a good idea. It is tangible, and stable. If you would have a business it is wise to invest online and have a tangible currency as well. It will safe.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Well, I think it’s better to invest it in online because if you really want to gain a high income invests it but it took time to wait. In addition to that, if you save in your money in bank I think you could get income but it depends on the interest of the bank. Lastly, the best thing that you could do is to invest it and after that save more money for the future.

I would also choose investing instead of saving. It is wise to use your money in investing, a practical thinker is like that. Money, while at storage can also give profit and that is investing. There are many options for someone to invest, online, banks, gold and etc. It is up to you if which method you prefer.

What I do is, I have an investment in the bank ( for my future purposes ) and I am also planning to invest online. I know some people who invested online and it had caused them good. If you really have the money then maybe you can also try investing for real estates and gold.
Activity: 54
Saving money on the bank with interest of around 1% against the inflation of around 2% turns “saving“ money into feeding the banks with food you actually need for yourself. You can decide who eats your food. Just questioning if it makes sense... Because the bank always wins Huh Huh Huh

Taking a calculated risk should always be worth it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
See, this is bitcoin forum, everybody here will assure you that Bitcoin is a great thing to invest in.

We all trust coins, that's why we're here but you must find the right time to invest your money in crypto world. For example, today is not a good day to enter the market. All coins are RED.

For me investing right now is the best time to invest as the RED mark indicates that price is low and that would be the right time to invest at lower price and price may start going higher in coming days which would be the perfect time to sell those coins.
In my own opinion, it is better to invest your money for example right the other day coins dump. I grab the chance tk buy back because I know this would pump and I hold it in the future. For sure, I can earn more profit so I invest my money.

Yes this is the right time to invest in bitcoins or in altcoins as price is low now and it may pump back in coming days which can give you best profits on your investments in quick time so its better to think of investment at a moment.
yes i am also agree with you that it is the right time to invest your money in bitcoin. i am sure that bitcoin will  give you a good profit but you need to become a little bit patient and wait for some time when the price of bitcoin reach to such a high price.

Every person's decision varies but I prefer saving THEN investing. It is impossible for someone to invest without having the right amount of capital and that is why they go to the process of saving. Now, investing is a decision backed up with research rather than a risk. The outcome of your investment might be good or bad depending on the research that you made and that is why you cannot avoid the risks of it BUT you can at least lessen the potential risk. Investing is a good idea right now since this coming august 1, prices of bitcoin will surely drop due to the split. Many people are anxious that the price will never increase but I look it at as a perfect opportunity to invest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Yes this is the right time to invest in bitcoins or in altcoins as price is low now and it may pump back in coming days which can give you best profits on your investments in quick time so its better to think of investment at a moment.
yes i am also agree with you that it is the right time to invest your money in bitcoin. i am sure that bitcoin will  give you a good profit but you need to become a little bit patient and wait for some time when the price of bitcoin reach to such a high price.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
The topic is as old as the humans themselves Smiley. The clever people invest, the "small guy" likes to gather it in one place and avoid risks. But what is more risky - to hold value in one place or in multiple places?

Lolo.  Yeah right thos topic is too old.  It is better to invesst than saving money.  And when we do investing, it is bettrr to place it in multiple places rather than putting it in one place.  It would be risky if you will put all your eggs in one basket.  You do not know what might happen if you put it all in there.  But of course you will earn more through investing rather than saving.

investing like gambling. We must dare to take the risk to put all of our money on the investment. and of course all of our money is better placed to a different investment. instead of just saving.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
The topic is as old as the humans themselves Smiley. The clever people invest, the "small guy" likes to gather it in one place and avoid risks. But what is more risky - to hold value in one place or in multiple places?

Lolo.  Yeah right thos topic is too old.  It is better to invesst than saving money.  And when we do investing, it is bettrr to place it in multiple places rather than putting it in one place.  It would be risky if you will put all your eggs in one basket.  You do not know what might happen if you put it all in there.  But of course you will earn more through investing rather than saving.
Activity: 2
Jump to: