Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 193. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
saving money will not bring ant handsome profit or value, it will create a loss for you. because you have to know the time series analysis of monetary value. alway monetary value decrease with the time period, so money investment must be the best way to utilize your money. investment creates a safe and cool profit after a time period.

Agree. If you only save money, you won't be able to increase your capital over time. What's worse is that your saved money will tend to depreciate in value as time goes by, leaving you will less spending power than before.

But if you're wise and want your capital to grow, you should invest your hard earned money into bonds, stocks, or commodities for the long term. Gold is an ideal store of value for this purpose, and will make your investment grow the scarcer and valuable it gets. Also, you can depend on Bitcoin to grow your capital, as the pioneer cryptocurrency has a deflationary model and limited supply with potential for growth over time.

Besides these two mentioned commodities or assets, there are many other options for you to choose from, that will help make your capital expand towards having a better financial life in the future. It is up to you to make the right decisions with your money, to ensure your wealth and avoid becoming bankrupt in the future. Just my opinion. Smiley
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
I think we should be worried about investment rather than saving, this is because our needs continue to increase while the regular income then it could still be the problem of finance.
There is no problem in investing if you have the right savings, but there will be a problem in the future if you will
not take risk of investing because your money will be subject for inflation and the value will decrease.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
I think we should be worried about investment rather than saving, this is because our needs continue to increase while the regular income then it could still be the problem of finance.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Why are we still thinking of save money? Trust me save money will only make the bank become richer and we get nothing, investment is better than saving money.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
It is better of you invest your money because for the time being the value of money that you save will loose. But look for the investment that will surely gain interest.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
See, this is bitcoin forum, everybody here will assure you that Bitcoin is a great thing to invest in.
I agree with all of them! Get cryptos, brother!

We all trust coins, that's why we're here but you must find the right time to invest your money in crypto world. For example, today is not a good day to enter the market. All coins are RED.

For me investing right now is the best time to invest as the RED mark indicates that price is low and that would be the right time to invest at lower price and price may start going higher in coming days which would be the perfect time to sell those coins.
In my own opinion, it is better to invest your money for example right the other day coins dump. I grab the chance tk buy back because I know this would pump and I hold it in the future. For sure, I can earn more profit so I invest my money.
That's great but don't forget to not invest all money that you have now .This time is a big chance for the traders who wants to invest in some altcoins that have a big potential in the next few weeks upcoming .It will be having a good pump back more even a good price to breakout its previous high.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
See, this is bitcoin forum, everybody here will assure you that Bitcoin is a great thing to invest in.

We all trust coins, that's why we're here but you must find the right time to invest your money in crypto world. For example, today is not a good day to enter the market. All coins are RED.

For me investing right now is the best time to invest as the RED mark indicates that price is low and that would be the right time to invest at lower price and price may start going higher in coming days which would be the perfect time to sell those coins.
In my own opinion, it is better to invest your money for example right the other day coins dump. I grab the chance tk buy back because I know this would pump and I hold it in the future. For sure, I can earn more profit so I invest my money.

Yes this is the right time to invest in bitcoins or in altcoins as price is low now and it may pump back in coming days which can give you best profits on your investments in quick time so its better to think of investment at a moment.
Activity: 714

Activity: 364

Yes we should wait for hard fork or 1st august, in august price may go up or will down, anything can happen in august, even every new coins get dump i think coin holdersare selling their coins because of this fork.

There are more chances that price may go down after the segwit activation so if you are looking to invest in bitcoins then I think you should wait till that time as that would give you an best opportunity of investing in bitcoins at lower price.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267

Yes we should wait for hard fork or 1st august, in august price may go up or will down, anything can happen in august, even every new coins get dump i think coin holdersare selling their coins because of this fork.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
For me it's better to invest it online because the return is so high compare to putting it in a bank since banks only offers more or less 2.5% per anum while investing it online can give you more than 50% return. When it comes to safety I think online investment don't have much risk nowadays if you just study the market place and make some research before putting your money on it.

Researching is really the key,and knowing that ico you'll going to put your investment make sure that the team background and coordinating skills somehow its a must that yoi can ask and contact them in some cases. There are lots of ico now that are really worth investing and can give us more profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
For me it's better to invest it online because the return is so high compare to putting it in a bank since banks only offers more or less 2.5% per anum while investing it online can give you more than 50% return. When it comes to safety I think online investment don't have much risk nowadays if you just study the market place and make some research before putting your money on it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Activity: 211

Activity: 504
If you have Fiat money it's better to invest it because the inflation will eat its value within the next years! The more money the central banks create the more value will your money lose.

On the other side, if you bought bitcoin cheap you can keep them because they have no inflation implemented.  Smiley

I agree saving your money in banks will be undervalued because of inflation which increase every year, so for me investing your money is the best way for you to make your money high in value like here bitcoin, it will allow you to create more money over time.

Yes and investing money in bitcoins is the best thing to do as the price of bitcoins keeps on increasing so you can get higher amount of fiat even with a same amount of bitcoins which would be never possible with fiat money as inflation will eat away all your saving if you have saved in fiat.
Activity: 140
If you have Fiat money it's better to invest it because the inflation will eat its value within the next years! The more money the central banks create the more value will your money lose.

On the other side, if you bought bitcoin cheap you can keep them because they have no inflation implemented.  Smiley

I agree saving your money in banks will be undervalued because of inflation which increase every year, so for me investing your money is the best way for you to make your money high in value like here bitcoin, it will allow you to create more money over time.
Activity: 350
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
Activity: 518
saving money will not bring ant handsome profit or value, it will create a loss for you. because you have to know the time series analysis of monetary value. alway monetary value decrease with the time period, so money investment must be the best way to utilize your money. investment creates a safe and cool profit after a time period.

I agree with you that if you want to grow your money then you should go for an investment as it will multiply your money in long term but we should also save some money for emergency purposes as for your day to day expenses you need hard cash in hands and that is only possible if you have saved some money on regular basis.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
People are always afraid to invest especially in a scenario where profit is not guaranteed.
But using bitcoin as an investment changes that. Bitcoin has a 100% in earning profits and making a secure investment. In fact there are many people who use bitcoin for investment which will safeguard them from future crisis. In recent times no other investments has provided this kind of security. Investing into bitcoins and then saving it are most recommended things everyone must do as of now.

Agree. With Bitcoin, you could rest assured that your investment will grow for the long term, and will remain safe as long as its network is still standing. Since Bitcoin is digital gold, your profits will expand over time when its value rises.

Therefore, you can always count on it to ensure your wealth in the future. If you take up a little of your income, invest it and save it into Bitcoin, then you will have a steady financial life. In addition to this, you can also diversify into Gold to double your chances of preserving your capital in case of a crisis.

Nevertheless, every moment is ideal for investing into the pioneer cryptocurrency as you'll never know if its value will increase 2 to 3 times than what it was initially. Right now, each Bitcoin is around $2400 but imagine if it rises to $5000 and beyond in just a couple of years. It will be a win-win for all of us. Just my opinion. Smiley
Jump to: