Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 201. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Exactly, therefore do not put all your money in the bank and don't think of an interest income because it is not enough to give you a
good earning. Your way to increase your income faster is to invest, where?
You do not need to go anywhere, cryptocurrency economy is very progressive, just invest by buying then hold it.

Yeah. Banks are too greedy, and they don't pay you that much in a savings account. Therefore, it is best to look for other ways to expand your capital by investing or making good use of cryptocurrencies. Right now, they are one of the best opportunities out there that will help you become financially free.

While you won't be able to get rich quick by buying and holding cryptocurrencies, you will be able to make a good amount of profit that will help your capital grow for the long term. If you're smart enough, then you can combine traditional banking with cryptocurrencies to pave your way towards financial success. You can have a savings account in a bank, as well as save some Bitcoins to achieve this.

Nevertheless, it is best to both save and invest your money to guarantee your future and avoid becoming bankrupt in the future. Just my thoughts. Grin
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Definitely, investment is the best policy to utilize your money properly, if you want to save money then it will be a asset in the future but if you want to invest your money then your asset will be double in the future, it is true that money begets money.
So investment can make your money fully utilized.

If you want your money to work for you then only investment will allow you to do that but saving money is also important as it will only take care of you in rainy days and in the time of emergencies so you should manage to have good balance between both of them.

Yes that what financial advisers always say.  To let your money work for you because it will help you to be financially independent as time goes by.  But first as they say, you need first to have emergency funds about six to eight months of your salary.  And then you could invest on mutual funds, uitf of the banks, and buy some stocks in the market.  The greater the risk the greater the gain they say.
yes saving and holding money in banks or in your own safe is not such a good idea i think you should invest your money in a profitable  business if you want to increase the amount of your money, and specially if you are investing your money in bitcoin i am hopeful that it will certainly give your god profit after some goo time.
We need to do both so we can have a safe and comfortable life because if we will just going to save money then the possibility of earning more money is low because we are just depending to the interest rate of the banks while if we invest then we can grow our money into a higher percentage of return than the current rates of interest in the banks. The advantage of having both is we have the protection and also a passive income that will help us to become wealthier.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Definitely, investment is the best policy to utilize your money properly, if you want to save money then it will be a asset in the future but if you want to invest your money then your asset will be double in the future, it is true that money begets money.

If you want your money to work for you then only investment will allow you to do that but saving money is also important as it will only take care of you in rainy days and in the time of emergencies so you should manage to have good balance between both of them.

Yes that what financial advisers always say.  To let your money work for you because it will help you to be financially independent as time goes by.  But first as they say, you need first to have emergency funds about six to eight months of your salary.  And then you could invest on mutual funds, uitf of the banks, and buy some stocks in the market.  The greater the risk the greater the gain they say.
yes saving and holding money in banks or in your own safe is not such a good idea i think you should invest your money in a profitable  business if you want to increase the amount of your money, and specially if you are investing your money in bitcoin i am hopeful that it will certainly give your god profit after some goo time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

Activity: 663
Merit: 501
quarkchain.io

Activity: 826
Merit: 529
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If you don't like to risk then you just need to save it, it is depend on us if we don't want to experience losing a money. But if you want to risk just to earn huge money then invest it.
There is no future in saving money because it is not like investment that will make your money grow to a higher amount in a short period because saving is just adding money to your account or savings account and it is not growing based on the interest because you are working for money which is wrong because the people who got money and invest it believes that money should work for us.

Life is risk, whether you take risk or not youre still on a risk that your future might not be good not unless you prepared for it now, Saving is really not ideal for long term goals because the value of your cash in a bank becomes undervalue because of inflation every year. Invest your money and let your money works for you.
Yes it is true to save money in the bank in the long term is not good because it will drain our money little by little. Investing money can make our money grow and avoid inflation, this will make a profit in the future. While investing is risky but we can minimize the risk so it is safe, so as you say life is risky and we must dare to take that risk to be successful.

That is right. I save money most of the time and will save for the retirement.

I don't see why we have to choose one to better over the other as these are both good for our money especially if done together. I think before you can really invest, you have to first have a backup whichbwould be your savings. Investments are a risky deal and it's goong to be a lot more secure if you know you won't go busted if one investment don't turn out the way you want it to be. Save and invest, nit save or invest
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
If you don't like to risk then you just need to save it, it is depend on us if we don't want to experience losing a money. But if you want to risk just to earn huge money then invest it.
There is no future in saving money because it is not like investment that will make your money grow to a higher amount in a short period because saving is just adding money to your account or savings account and it is not growing based on the interest because you are working for money which is wrong because the people who got money and invest it believes that money should work for us.

Life is risk, whether you take risk or not youre still on a risk that your future might not be good not unless you prepared for it now, Saving is really not ideal for long term goals because the value of your cash in a bank becomes undervalue because of inflation every year. Invest your money and let your money works for you.
Yes it is true to save money in the bank in the long term is not good because it will drain our money little by little. Investing money can make our money grow and avoid inflation, this will make a profit in the future. While investing is risky but we can minimize the risk so it is safe, so as you say life is risky and we must dare to take that risk to be successful.

That is right. I save money most of the time and will save for the retirement.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
As a rule, money saved in the bank is money you are losing. Because of inflation, money you have now will be worth much less within a year or so, and the interest in bank savings account can't keep up with the inflation rate. The only thing banks are good for is keeping liquid money. Other than that, find growth elsewhere.
And with you money in the bank, they are the one who benefits from it. Because they are using it for loan offers and the interest you will be earning from them is only a centavo coming from the profit they made. When you have saved money, its also good that do some investments like bitcoin.

The interest is pretty much non-existent. They are earning way more from lending your money to other customers. You only get a few cents - pretty much nothing is left when they also charge their holding fee.

The only benefit you get from storing your money there is that is money you can quickly take out (liquidity) unless the gov't or bank have some problems (like what happened in Greece). Having some amount of money in there allows you to use a credit card, from which your credit score would be based for car and home loan. Other than that, you'd rather not give them your savings.
Activity: 70
You know what I like about this forum? 514 pages and 2 years since it started, the replies are still on track. No thread drift. Amazing.

I'm partial to real estate investing over bank saving. But yes, you have to choose your location carefully and based on whether you want a long term or short term investment.

Activity: 644
Merit: 263
For guy like me it seems that saving is better option as i have started recently with bitcoin tech.  Im hoping saving will work as people are saying all over the forum. I read that bitcoin can get hike in the future like never before.  I have read that bitcoin can increase upto 10K price without any glitch.  Im wishing to invest for this reason in the bitcoin to secure my future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Saving money in banks would give only small interests.
Investing in real estate would give good returns but it depends upon the area of investment.
Investing in gold is secure but it would not give huge returns.
So the only ultimate choice is Bitcoin which is secure and at the same time,it would give very high returns.
Activity: 518
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I think it depends on the situation though you need to do both at the same time because you never know what will happen in your country.. Investing too much without saving may causr you to lose most of your investment and not having money left while if you save too much money and not investing.. well you never know what will happen to the value of that money in the future
I agree with the opinion that you need to unequivocally take 50 to 50 And if you can invest, then invest half, and save the second half. So you can even approach the Bitcoin implementation problem solution. In one case, you save for the future and in the other you can multiply their number.
Activity: 49
I think it depends on the situation though you need to do both at the same time because you never know what will happen in your country.. Investing too much without saving may causr you to lose most of your investment and not having money left while if you save too much money and not investing.. well you never know what will happen to the value of that money in the future
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
I guess both should be done. I mean we all need to save money and at the same time invest so our money will grow. We need to save since we can't just invest All our money. At the same time, as much as possible, we also have to invest a certain amount depending on our ability to take a risk in investment so that we will also have financial growth. Banks give a very low rate in savings accounts so if we will just save it in banks, there is little growth in our money.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Activity: 714
Saving money in an online bank is also good but the interest is too small. So I would choose invest online as your money will grow. Like im bitcoin, I invest, buying and hold it. As I beleive it will grow daily and I can earn profit.
Jump to: