Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 203. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
If you invest in secure platform that will be more secure than Save money. I always prefer to invest mone on secure and trusted platform.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It depends upon you if you would invest to gain more money or just save it on bank and also gain with a low percent of interest. If you are afraid of taking the risk on investing, why don't you just try to put some money to invest like 25% of your money just to experiment if you have a great future in investing and save the rest for a while. Don't put all your deck cards in one game. Just take a try at first and see by yourself if you will gain in investing or not.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation
Well, I would rather invest it to gain much profit then I will save it. In addition, if you want to make some money try to invest it in any kind of investment sites. Investing is a best way to gain profit. However; some people choose to save because they want their bitcoin safe. Lastly, if you invest your money you would notice that you can earn much profit that saving it.
I agree with you because you can earn money by investing it on a trusted banks or any investment sites. or just a little money while investing so you can use that when in need while waiting, it is up to you how you use your bitcoin or money.
The requirement needed to invest in a certain bank is a big amount and it does not provide a good rate compared to what we can get in investing crypto currencies. Let's be practical, we are in the new time where technology will definitely be the trend in the future to come, we should invest to any system or platform that we think will be in demand in the future, and bitcoin is definitely one of the those.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
If long-term investment I prefer gold, if saving in the bank for a long time is very risky inflation, if you want more profitable better investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation
Well, I would rather invest it to gain much profit then I will save it. In addition, if you want to make some money try to invest it in any kind of investment sites. Investing is a best way to gain profit. However; some people choose to save because they want their bitcoin safe. Lastly, if you invest your money you would notice that you can earn much profit that saving it.
I agree with you because you can earn money by investing it on a trusted banks or any investment sites. or just a little money while investing so you can use that when in need while waiting, it is up to you how you use your bitcoin or money.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I choose investing, because the money will be saved and will bring more profit. This is a risky business, but it's worth it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
If you do not know about compounding strategy, google it and apply it. I prefer that way. First earn btc from online by taking part in signature campaign, social network campaign. Get your coins and hold. Sale those coins at a good profit after 3 to 6 months. Then start investing. Suppose you have earned 0.10 worths btc. And you invested 0.10 and made 0.005 profit. Do not withdraw the profit, rather invest it. So next time your capital will be 0.105 and thus grow your balance. If you can follow the rule, you will gather good sum in a short period.
Activity: 140
Saving and investing are both ok. Saving your money is better in terms of liquidity and convenience when you need money right away, on the other side investing your money is better when it comes to profit, investing gives higher interest compare in savings, but for me the best way to become financially free from stress try to have both savings and investments. Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
For me it is better to invest money than to save money because in investing is you can earn profit and make your money double. In investing is a good idea to invest your money because it will grow fast. In investing you have more opportunity and increase the value. Before you invest you will be wisely and it will better return. Investing is much better because of its profitable and value and it is use as the future of our family. Investing is better than savings and investing is safe and surely. Investing is a wisely and investing money is much easier.
For me it is better to invest money. Because if we hold it or save it we will be tempt to spend it. But if our money is in the investment we will lesses the chance that we will withdraw it . But if you want, you may save a bit also. It will have a profit also as time goes by because bitcoin will be huge someday.

Why not forget about juay doing one and save whole you're investing? Most successful businessmen both have savings and invesrments. These two have benefits and liabilities and if you have both, you'll be able to negate the other's liabilities with the benefits if the other. Be smart. These two goes hand in hand for anyone to be successful
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
For me it is better to invest money than to save money because in investing is you can earn profit and make your money double. In investing is a good idea to invest your money because it will grow fast. In investing you have more opportunity and increase the value. Before you invest you will be wisely and it will better return. Investing is much better because of its profitable and value and it is use as the future of our family. Investing is better than savings and investing is safe and surely. Investing is a wisely and investing money is much easier.
For me it is better to invest money. Because if we hold it or save it we will be tempt to spend it. But if our money is in the investment we will lesses the chance that we will withdraw it . But if you want, you may save a bit also. It will have a profit also as time goes by because bitcoin will be huge someday.
Activity: 532

Activity: 436
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If you have spare money that you think wont need anytime soon -- in other words SAVINGS -- i say invest than keep in a bank. At least investing your money raises it's value given you invest wisely. Also, remember the old saying not to put all your eggs in one basket.
Investing money into Bitcoin with the spare money that is found around the house or whatever is a smart idea. Putting money inside a bank and knowing that the money might be used in the near future is not a smart idea since those large banking companies could shut down at any time.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It's better to save money in bank and invest it online. You can do both so you can earn profit without risking all of what you have so you can have your money once you need it immediately and you still have money once the investment you invested in gets deficit.
quite contradicting mate but the point is you want both ways so invest and and save splitting your money in half that's good while you still have money in case of emergency but you already here inside crypto so better to read more about trading investment where your money can work with you just by doing it in the right way and learn how to  ride the trend.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It's better to save money in bank and invest it online. You can do both so you can earn profit without risking all of what you have so you can have your money once you need it immediately and you still have money once the investment you invested in gets deficit.
Activity: 182
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If you have spare money that you think wont need anytime soon -- in other words SAVINGS -- i say invest than keep in a bank. At least investing your money raises it's value given you invest wisely. Also, remember the old saying not to put all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 728
Merit: 266

If you have enough money or bigger money to make some investment and set aside for your own savings then why not. For me if I would have a small amount of money I prefer to invest online to some trusted investing projects and try to roll it as my capitalto gain, then if I already earn bigger then I will take some for my personal savings.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
It is better to invest money, because it will bring more profit than the money will simply lie idle. But this variant has a risk.
Well the risk in investing can be manage as long as you plan your trades and observe the market. You as a investor always have an option to Buy and Sell anytime you like which is an advantage for you if you don't wanna participate in a nearing profit taking action, you can always sell earlier, or if the chart says a bad thing you always have the option to sell and if it goes down you can buy it again at a cheaper price. Obviously Investing is way better than saving but just by holding Bitcoin it can be counted as investing because you are holding it for a higher price value in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
It is better to invest money, because it will bring more profit than the money will simply lie idle. But this variant has a risk.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Its good if you have both, but you must know the difference of those two. Saving for me is really good in terms of liquidity while investing is better when it comes to make money or earn more money. But still i choose to invest my money i consider it as my saving and the good thing is im earning while im saving.
Yeah you're correct. Storing your btc in your wallet is safe. The potential of the value of the bitcoin is really high it is really continuing to rise up and probably in the near future it will double up.
It could be higher in the near future, to hold is the key and it will make you rich someday if you will become a bag holder.
There's a lot of money here, all you need is to understand bitcoin and take the risk to invest.
There is nothing can't beat patience because it gives the best result for the people who know how to have a lot of patience in bitcoin because if they have patience then they will hold their bitcoin for long term and that holdings will result for them to get more profits in the future because the price is keep rising and the holders or bag holders will have the chance to get millionaire so if you want to be millionaire, all you need is patience, capital and bitcoin to hold then do it (Hold)!
Jump to: