Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 215. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 506
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It is best to invest it online. Try investing in bitcoin. Since bitcoin's value os skyrocketing nowadays. Its not as established as gold but it has future.
I think invest in bitcoin is much more better than invest in other online sites because there is a lot of people face to scam with other online sites so I agree with you that invest in bitcoin is much more profitable and if we invest our money in bitcoin and then hold it for few month then it will be very profitable and we will be get a secure and safe income in the future from bitcoin.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
save is for future right. day by day as per the inflation rate is growing (you can easily realize that, the buying power of money is decreasing) to hold 100 dollars for 1 year and using it after a year wont bring you any good.

just think, about the 100 dollars value and todays 100 dollars value..it isnt the same but worst for sure in comparison to old one.

SO, time = money; thats how the law is and that is what it will be always.

better to invest.

now where to invest?? should i go for bank. .. see what bank do..they just make use of your money and get spread get profit and share you some of its portion. Do, banks interest rate really cover up the losses incurred from the inflation rate ??

Dont ask just do the math..

SO, INVEST. Bitcoin , ETH these are great source. just study the market lill bit and get some information for your knowledge. and invest in the right moment. bit coin is growing high. 2300 dollars a bitcoin. soon the price will 2000 buy it...store it wait for a while..when its 2300 or more then that...simply exchange it to the dollar and enjoy.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
For me saving and investing money is a good plan, because I like to save and invest so I will save as my investment for the long term.
Both investing and storing are 2 things that complement each other, to produce good results and income you should make both balanced if this goes well. You can become rich with those two things
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
There are many topics on the forum. And in today's financial situation you can't choose between save and invest, it's just not wise. Cause of in a simply word the as should be covered. I think many people choose for themselves the strategy of part holding and part investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
Investing on safe investments like trading and physical bitcoins or altcoin mining in your own house or partnership with some people in some businesses that includes bitcoin.Saving would just be good if you have a stable source of income through bitcoins
If a person have stable source of income or any other way and there income is very good then they have to think for reinvestment as if they will reinvest then they will increase their earning more. This time they have to invest in any business so they will be rich with that business.
I agree with you.But nowdays investing on cloud mining or other things similar like it risky.
Altcoin investment could be a good option if you have enough knowledge about it.Otherwise save your money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Investing on safe investments like trading and physical bitcoins or altcoin mining in your own house or partnership with some people in some businesses that includes bitcoin.Saving would just be good if you have a stable source of income through bitcoins
If a person have stable source of income or any other way and there income is very good then they have to think for reinvestment as if they will reinvest then they will increase their earning more. This time they have to invest in any business so they will be rich with that business.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
Just to offer a different point of view. You are investing your money even if you do nothing. You invested it into inflation so you get a negative return on your investment. Not investing your money also have costs due to inflation and Forex risk. Not to mention the opportunity cost.
If you are paranoid about losing your money choose investments which are extremely safe. Bonds, mainstream Stocks, collateralized lending, add 40% gold to your portfolio and it will be impossible to lose money even if the stock market collapses wince Gold hedges out the stock market.
Yup people are still missing a lot of opportunity cost just by putting their money on banks, if they know what they are losing they will immediately put it into an investment. A money that stand still won't give you something in return, am active flow of money to investments will give you promising results in the future. Its better to invest now rather than save your money.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Just to offer a different point of view. You are investing your money even if you do nothing. You invested it into inflation so you get a negative return on your investment. Not investing your money also have costs due to inflation and Forex risk. Not to mention the opportunity cost.
If you are paranoid about losing your money choose investments which are extremely safe. Bonds, mainstream Stocks, collateralized lending, add 40% gold to your portfolio and it will be impossible to lose money even if the stock market collapses wince Gold hedges out the stock market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
For me either saving money or investment are two things that are positive and need to be done in managing  finances, in order to have a good future of course
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
For me saving and investing money is a good plan, because I like to save and invest so I will save as my investment for the long term.
yes I am agree with you that saving and investment of money is good way so you can divide your money in two parts, first part you will save for own daily useful needs because saving money is very important if you have require money urgently you will not have any problem because you will have already your save money, and other part of money you can invest in online currency like bitcoin because investment in bitcoin is the best way as the price of bitcoin will high in future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It is best to invest it online. Try investing in bitcoin. Since bitcoin's value os skyrocketing nowadays. Its not as established as gold but it has future.
investing in gold and bitcoin is both good after holding and saving it for few years for sure you will earn a lot of money because the price for sure after few years its very high.  But dont invest all you money in investment because they have possible lose even the business have potential . Savings in bank also its give for the support if you failed in bitcoin.
Activity: 423
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Investment was much better than savings of bitcoin, because if you invest your bitcoin they had a high possibility that it was earn income but if you save it your bitcoin will still remain value and you was not earn additional income.
Saving bitcoin can also benefit you because you can also make a profit from rising prices and you do not have the risk of losing?

\
yea you really able to make profit from holding bitcoin in your wallet, people who did that was busy on their real life so they didn't have many free times to manage their bitcoin rather than invest it without any good information/analysis they chose holding their bitcoin. But most people who have plenty times to manage their bitcoin choose invest it on something such like trading, ICO project, etc.
- Yeah saving Bitcoin will also bring us profits but not too high if we do not keep too many Bitcoin, however it is very safe and not much risk, except in the case price of bitcoin is lower than the price we bought. Personally, I like investing in altcoin more because it can bring us more bitcoin although there are risks, but we are still young, we should venture to get a better future. Saving bitcoin can not make us rich and only waste our time, we need to do something more useful
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Investment was much better than savings of bitcoin, because if you invest your bitcoin they had a high possibility that it was earn income but if you save it your bitcoin will still remain value and you was not earn additional income.
Saving bitcoin can also benefit you because you can also make a profit from rising prices and you do not have the risk of losing?

\
yea you really able to make profit from holding bitcoin in your wallet, people who did that was busy on their real life so they didn't have many free times to manage their bitcoin rather than invest it without any good information/analysis they chose holding their bitcoin. But most people who have plenty times to manage their bitcoin choose invest it on something such like trading, ICO project, etc.
Activity: 476
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I would invest the money into something instead of just sitting around and waiting for the money to get corroded due to old age. Bitcoin may not be a wise choice to invest in the near future because the price of it will be much too high for people to actually make money from it.
I will definitely to this also, i dont want my money to sleep in a bank and doing nothing how to make it grow.
If theres an opportuniy i will always invest my money  even theres a little risk, cause today no pain no gain.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584

I would invest the money into something instead of just sitting around and waiting for the money to get corroded due to old age. Bitcoin may not be a wise choice to invest in the near future because the price of it will be much too high for people to actually make money from it.

I would loved to do the same, i will invest my money into paper assets, bitcoin and properties than putting it on a bank that gives very low interest per annum. Taking more risk will make your money grow over time. Savings is good for liquidity but in terms of ROI its a big NO.

It is better to watch how your money increases than how they depreciate due to inflation. That's why I prefer to invest my money, not just store it. I want to live a full life

i think investment and saving both are better you need to save a little amount and also invest some amount of your money because if you want to grow your money then investing money is the best way to increase your money and also keep saving some money will be beneficial for urgent needs.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

I would loved to do the same, i will invest my money into paper assets, bitcoin and properties than putting it on a bank that gives very low interest per annum. Taking more risk will make your money grow over time. Savings is good for liquidity but in terms of ROI its a big NO.

It is better to watch how your money increases than how they depreciate due to inflation. That's why I prefer to invest my money, not just store it. I want to live a full life
You cannot simply make an investment. Every user needs to follow the savings to make investment. Regularly saving a small amount will grow little by little in respective time and helps in investing rather than just spending a very less amount and waiting for life long term for profit. So without saving investment is not effective, savings is the base of growing our earnings.
Activity: 448
https://saturn.black

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Jump to: