Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 218. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I prefer doing both investing some of my money in bitcoin and let it grown for 5 years or so and save money for daily needs and emergency purposes.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
If you save your money, then you are investing it for future profit gains. Better saving will result to good profit and if you are always growing your profit through investing your savings on it, well both investments and savings has an advantages on both parties regarding money making. In order to make your savings wothy to be the best beyond investing for good profit, you must have self descipline and avoid un necessary spending so that your goal can be successful to achieve.
to me i think most of the people are investing bitcoin for increasing their assets, while those people who have no interest in investment they only save bitcoin and use t for fulfilling their needs, they use bitcoin as currency.
Yes that is why they are using bitcoin because they either use it as a currency or an investment but most of the time bitcoin is used as an investment because of the price change that is very fast and because of that they believe that the price can move up higher than now and that is how they will make money in bitcoin so they are buying and keeping it for long term.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
If you save your money, then you are investing it for future profit gains. Better saving will result to good profit and if you are always growing your profit through investing your savings on it, well both investments and savings has an advantages on both parties regarding money making. In order to make your savings wothy to be the best beyond investing for good profit, you must have self descipline and avoid un necessary spending so that your goal can be successful to achieve.
to me i think most of the people are investing bitcoin for increasing their assets, while those people who have no interest in investment they only save bitcoin and use t for fulfilling their needs, they use bitcoin as currency.
Activity: 672
In my opinion, it would be great to invest all the money. Because then our money will increase little by little, but if you save money we will decrease little by bit as well ...
Investing all the money can be risky as we live in a world with full of uncertainty and anything can happen so if we invest all our savings or emergency funds in bitcoin it can cause several issues in daily. What is best to do is calculate the amount of funds you many require during these incidents and only should be invested in bitcoin
Activity: 378
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
By saving money under your bed, you are losing % , because of inflation. Investing money in a stupied way, means - losing money. Investing in gold, bitcoin or some prespective companies, means - good profit in future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 559
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
I would regard Bitcoin as "saving money" not just investing it as such.

Fiat is known for being extremely unstable and having high inflation.

You might be "saving" a number on a piece of paper or on a screen, but that number isn't backed by any scarce or meaningful asset.  Bitcoin is valuable due to its scarcity and utility, while fiat is just something which the government says has value.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I'm more to invest it, it's a good way to save money I have right now.

I also choose investing more, because this will not only save money, but also make a good profit.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
I'm more to invest it, it's a good way to save money I have right now.
Activity: 462
If you save money, the only way you will gain money is the growth in value of Bitcoin but if you will invest money, you will gain profits and increase in value of Bitcoin, both will help to increase your bank balnce.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Activity: 284
For me invest, invest is the best why? your money is working for you though there is a chance of scam but if you win or find a legit investment site you can double your money in just doing nothing unlike saving money your money stack in some banks nothing is working in your money. Smiley

I realized long ago that money must be constantly invested in something. I am lazy. I do not like to work. I'm ready to risk my capital and invest it in a project that brings money. When you are doing this for several years, you will be able to distinguish this project from scammers
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
For me invest, invest is the best why? your money is working for you though there is a chance of scam but if you win or find a legit investment site you can double your money in just doing nothing unlike saving money your money stack in some banks nothing is working in your money. Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
It is any day better to invest in something than keeping your money idle in some place,even though there are odds of losing the entire money invested due to many reasons,but if you invest in a right place at the right time which ensures you that it is good decision ,and having a perfect knowledge in what you are investing ,you may end up having amazing profits which would benefit you in many ways.
Mr
Activity: 309
There is always a big speculation about bitcoin price, and some people are able to save bitcoin and dont get tempted to sell for few dollars, i do remember a person wich bought at 300 dollars and said he wont moove any coin for around 7 years, at this stage if he sold he had roi without doing nothing, without expose his coins to risk, but the trading has much more potencial to grow your capital in btc as well into its value.

Trade is an active activity. On trade, you need to spend a lot of time to make a profit. If you do not want to waste time, then it's best for you to invest.
And saving does not bring anyone joy. It is better for me to invest and receive extra money for fun

Trading is for the people who has a lot of free time. Trading is just like waiting for the profit and selling it for a higher price. Investing is a long term hold because you have a target price or a certain time when you will sell your shares.
I do agree with your thought. Therefore, I rather invest my money than trading because I do not have much time to calculate and analyze the chart
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

Hi
Does that mean bitcoin does not have the risk of inflation, even in some countries has not legalized bitcoin. Whether that can be a safe limit in investing in bitcoin. Yet we ourselves do not know what will happen to bitcoin in the future, remembering the government alone has not legalized bitcoin and provide a fixed regulation.
Thanks

you're right. we also can't be sure if btc will be here for a lojg time though signs are pretty good now. investing in it is a good way of handlmg money though it's essential that we have money in our savings as well. investments are risks in its own so having savings is kind of an insurance that we won't go entirely broke if our investments don't turn out profitable
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

Hi
Does that mean bitcoin does not have the risk of inflation, even in some countries has not legalized bitcoin. Whether that can be a safe limit in investing in bitcoin. Yet we ourselves do not know what will happen to bitcoin in the future, remembering the government alone has not legalized bitcoin and provide a fixed regulation.
Thanks
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
There is always a big speculation about bitcoin price, and some people are able to save bitcoin and dont get tempted to sell for few dollars, i do remember a person wich bought at 300 dollars and said he wont moove any coin for around 7 years, at this stage if he sold he had roi without doing nothing, without expose his coins to risk, but the trading has much more potencial to grow your capital in btc as well into its value.

Trade is an active activity. On trade, you need to spend a lot of time to make a profit. If you do not want to waste time, then it's best for you to invest.
And saving does not bring anyone joy. It is better for me to invest and receive extra money for fun

Trading is for the people who has a lot of free time. Trading is just like waiting for the profit and selling it for a higher price. Investing is a long term hold because you have a target price or a certain time when you will sell your shares.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
Its better to invest it than save it, because it's useless if you save it. But if you invest it even no assurance of income at least you try to take the risk and if your lucky continue, instead of lost maybe you can earn income from this investment.

How can you say that saving it is useless? Both of it are beneficial if you will do it in a nice manner.

But when it comes to fiat money, well I find saving as less profitable but if you will invest it into something profitable it depends.

Well we are in bitcoin so both are good thing to do.
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black

Activity: 868
Jump to: