Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 373. (Read 1181210 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
September 18, 2016, 02:43:10 AM
It's depend, if you have much saving money, it's better to invest it some. So your idle money will make profit and growth. I think it's better to do both, save money and invest some money.

You actually have to do both because both saving and investing is needed to have a stable financial status. Saving is not enough because if you stopped working, then your savings will be spend for your needs. Investing can provide you a passive income so even if you do not work, you will still have income. But you need to have some savings to use for the investment. So you need both, no need to choose between them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 18, 2016, 01:59:59 AM
For me invest is my priority than saving money because I knew that I can grow my bitcoin if my mindset is on investing but make that you the risk of some investment site. Trading also is my another option to grow faster my bitcoin. Then saving is the last priority for harvesting my hard earn money from the cyberworld.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
September 18, 2016, 01:34:12 AM
It is important to invest, when the investment has great potential. But I think it is a good decision to also have reserves, because you may it need in the future and this can make a difference.
This is the reason I don't invest my 100 earning. I always prefer to hold some money in my hand or my wallet for any urgent need.
investment is good and recommended from me but you should always keep a part of your money with you and invest only whatever you can afford to loose..
whenever you invest prefer your self for loose also. not only hope for profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
September 18, 2016, 12:56:03 AM
I believe you can better invest  something to get good results  than hold it for your own and lose. Money  is always rolling, but it's important  the knowledge to  choose the right investments..
Activity: 420
September 17, 2016, 10:57:04 PM
It's depend, if you have much saving money, it's better to invest it some. So your idle money will make profit and growth. I think it's better to do both, save money and invest some money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 17, 2016, 10:39:33 PM
if you want get rich or you want growth your capital money your must invest
because investment you can get rerturn and growth your capital money
and the best investment use bitcoin, because trading bitcoin can very fast growth money
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
September 17, 2016, 08:09:05 PM
I'd invest it in real estate or gold. Saving is good choice but investing is better as it's one type of savings with return benefits.

Those are good investments but they have some problems, first you need a lot of capital to buy, second you need to take care of it, and third if for some reason you need to sell you are probably going to need to accept some loses.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
September 17, 2016, 08:07:36 PM
It's better to diversify your money spenditure. So save some money for a rainy day, while making sure to invest another part of your money for profit.
Sleeping money is never good. For no one.
I think both are good for safety some your money should you save for your future and the other invest it to increase the amount but you should choose a legit one like i do right now i invest my money in my knowledge to use in the future. if i had skills and i can doing it well i can offer it in other company that can hire me..

we must be proportional, we save some amount at fiat for saving money, then use bitcoin holding/trading for invest our money, i think my way is good way if you do it.
Activity: 70
September 17, 2016, 06:07:07 PM
Well, everybody has the  power in hands. One must choose  which direction to go, and I would say  that buying and exchanging  may be a good alternative..
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
September 17, 2016, 03:49:42 PM
It's better to diversify your money spenditure. So save some money for a rainy day, while making sure to invest another part of your money for profit.
I think both are good for safety some your money should you save for your future and the other invest it to increase the amount but you should choose a legit one like i do right now i invest my money in my knowledge to use in the future. if i had skills and i can doing it well i can offer it in other company that can hire me..
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
September 17, 2016, 03:05:16 PM
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
September 17, 2016, 02:34:50 PM
It is important to invest, when the investment has great potential. But I think it is a good decision to also have reserves, because you may it need in the future and this can make a difference.
I think if in order to choose which one is an important advance of investing or saving both are equally important. but the most important thing of course is to save because you can become rich store of income that you get. investment is only as a sideline. you can still become rich even without investment

I am yet to see a rich person without his own business, those are investments. If you are just waiting to be rich because of savings from your job, then it will take a long time. And when you stopped working, your savings will easily be spent. While investments earn money even if you are not working. If you have big enough investment, you can comfortably live without working.

Yah, if you wanna a better life or want to become rich you should invest money.Otherwise, you can become rich.Because your Saving money will vanish one day if you don't increase it.

I think the bitcoin is the best investment. In the price, the price doubled every year on average. The trend might continue.
It should be the best investment because the price of bitcoin is increase fast and many people are investing bitcoins a lot more because they know that the price of bitcoin is low and more price will come.. if you notice the old graph you can easily analyze that bitcoin is continues increase from past year..
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 17, 2016, 02:28:07 PM
I think if in order to choose which one is an important advance of investing or saving both are equally important. but the most important thing of course is to save because you can become rich store of income that you get. investment is only as a sideline. you can still become rich even without investment

I am yet to see a rich person without his own business, those are investments. If you are just waiting to be rich because of savings from your job, then it will take a long time. And when you stopped working, your savings will easily be spent. While investments earn money even if you are not working. If you have big enough investment, you can comfortably live without working.

Yah, if you wanna a better life or want to become rich you should invest money.Otherwise, you can become rich.Because your Saving money will vanish one day if you don't increase it.

I think the bitcoin is the best investment. In the price, the price doubled every year on average. The trend might continue.
Activity: 294
September 17, 2016, 01:04:00 PM

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 17, 2016, 11:29:02 AM

Activity: 840
September 17, 2016, 10:30:57 AM

It might be better to save some bitcions. That is because that the bitcoin price will rise against cash in the long term.

Yes its good to save some coins for the future as we never know what will be its price in future, and if price skyrockets then we can get best returns in future.
Activity: 92
September 17, 2016, 10:18:14 AM

It might be better to save some bitcions. That is because that the bitcoin price will rise against cash in the long term.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 17, 2016, 10:17:47 AM
Investment is risky if you are invest in ponzi site or any site with promises converting money in to bitcoin can be considered as investment..
Saving money into the bank is one of the safe. but you can also invest in banks but the interest is low and every year you can see the profit.. unlike you invest your money into bitcoin and wait in few months if the price of bitcoin is high you can sell it and get profit.
So for me both have a good.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 17, 2016, 09:37:56 AM
legendary
Activity: 840
September 17, 2016, 09:32:57 AM
It is good to have savings, but if you leave all your money in the bank for a long time, it may lose value because of inflation, during which time you may also lose good opportunities to invest.
Honestly its more good to save instead of investing because there is no investment are legit.. but if you can spend you earnings to your knowledge i think its the best investment for me and safe.

Why would you say that there is no legit investment? There are lots of investments that are legit, you just have to search for them. I have some investments in real life and they are working well for me. But if you are just focused on scam online sites, then all you will see are scam online sites.

Investing in physical products can be safe investment to make instead  of going for online investments, as we cannot judge which is a genuine place to invest our money.
Jump to: