Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 371. (Read 1181210 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 19, 2016, 02:49:27 PM
better than good invest
because with invest can growth your capital money
yes i am also agree with you it is better to invest your money rather than to save it, because if you are going to save your money its mean that you are decreasing the value of your money, and if thought investment you are growing your money,
I think we need to do two things, it can not choose one. Investment is needed to grow your money but save is also required if anything happened to you all of a sudden then you can use the money you saved.
Yeah its a good idea to save and spend or invest it to grow your money instead of saving it for nothing..
save your money and use it for a long time business so that you can increase the amount of your bitcoin or money..
xht
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
September 19, 2016, 02:42:58 PM
better than good invest
yes i am also agree with you it is better to invest your money rather than to save it, because if you are going to save your money its mean that you are decreasing the value of your money, and if thought investment you are growing your money,
I think we need to do two things, it can not choose one. Investment is needed to grow your money but save is also required if anything happened to you all of a sudden then you can use the money you saved.
Activity: 308
September 19, 2016, 02:28:46 PM
better than good invest
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 19, 2016, 12:36:36 PM
I think, to invest the money better than save money, because if we invest money, our money will continue to grow and it was very good

That is true. But we also need to have some savings. Savings can be a life saver too. Savings can do us a great help if we have immediate or emergency needs. That is why we need them both. We do not have to choose one. We must do both, save and invest.

i guess so, we must save some money for emergency needs. future is mystery, sometimes we get mergency needs and no people can help our problem, so we can use iour saving money to  solving the problem.

Being a saver of money is indicating on how you are good at managing money. Because you have your goal as you save your money and the same thing with investing, if you are going to invest you are aiming for some profit and for getting decent income. So if you are going to combine that both you are not going to problem anymore some future incidents.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 19, 2016, 12:26:42 PM
I think, to invest the money better than save money, because if we invest money, our money will continue to grow and it was very good

That is true. But we also need to have some savings. Savings can be a life saver too. Savings can do us a great help if we have immediate or emergency needs. That is why we need them both. We do not have to choose one. We must do both, save and invest.

i guess so, we must save some money for emergency needs. future is mystery, sometimes we get mergency needs and no people can help our problem, so we can use iour saving money to  solving the problem.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 19, 2016, 11:53:27 AM

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 19, 2016, 11:50:37 AM
better than good invest

but where is right placed investment and good dicesion choose profitable
is not right placed investment, and knowledge about investment,
your capital money can't growth but your capitall money can all lost your money
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
September 19, 2016, 11:47:12 AM
better than good invest
Yes for me saving money is not good for me because if you find another item you can buy it with your money but if you convert your money into cryptop curency you can make profit there and there are chance that you can grow your money into bitcoin more percentage and it is better to invest.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2016, 11:26:53 AM
If you want to make sure that you make the right choice and that is saving money because saving money is always the best thing for in the future for everyone and that is not strange.

Saving money is not always the best action to take, there is far better action to take which is to invest. Investment is almost the same as saving however people just dont really know that and you are protected against inflation rate which is kinda benefiting yourself
Activity: 338
September 19, 2016, 10:21:11 AM
If you want to make sure that you make the right choice and that is saving money because saving money is always the best thing for in the future for everyone and that is not strange.
Activity: 364
September 19, 2016, 10:13:10 AM
I dont think it is very interesting to made that dessicion because i know that safing money is always a good idea and investing some kind not such a good idea but you need to decide self.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
September 19, 2016, 09:22:26 AM
For me invest is my priority than saving money because I knew that I can grow my bitcoin if my mindset is on investing but make that you the risk of some investment site. Trading also is my another option to grow faster my bitcoin. Then saving is the last priority for harvesting my hard earn money from the cyberworld.
I think the investment does not have any urgency when you already have a job that provides a nice income.
so I think it's better to be thought of and prioritize the store first. without a plan to save I'm sure you will not be able to become rich

Yeah and saving is really important for majority of us as you cannot directly jump into investment, you can only invest if you have saved descent amount of money.
I hope everyone should learn the meaning of sacrifice so we can all save, if we have the money we will tend to spend on things that we long but in the end we will realize that we are spending money, I think we should convince our self that we cannot be happy without preparing for our future.
Activity: 672
September 19, 2016, 08:27:54 AM
For me invest is my priority than saving money because I knew that I can grow my bitcoin if my mindset is on investing but make that you the risk of some investment site. Trading also is my another option to grow faster my bitcoin. Then saving is the last priority for harvesting my hard earn money from the cyberworld.
I think the investment does not have any urgency when you already have a job that provides a nice income.
so I think it's better to be thought of and prioritize the store first. without a plan to save I'm sure you will not be able to become rich

Yeah and saving is really important for majority of us as you cannot directly jump into investment, you can only invest if you have saved descent amount of money.
Activity: 630
RealistaToken.com
September 19, 2016, 08:27:19 AM

correct . we better keep our BTC to completely definitive. rather than create a highly risky invest
Activity: 532
September 19, 2016, 08:23:13 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2016, 04:49:18 AM
better than good invest

Yes that what is all financial advisers always say, that we should invest more than saving.  Saving our money to banks will give us a little profit over time and with tax.  While investing gives more profit like three or four times over saving money on the bank.  But it is hard to invest if you do not have a savings since you cannot get your money right away if you need it already.  Unlike savings you can always have your money when emergency arises.

Saving is primary concern of any individual, even rich people believes in saving money, and once you have saved descent amount of money you can start investing them in smaller parts.
Activity: 336
September 19, 2016, 04:46:08 AM
better than good invest

Yes that what is all financial advisers always say, that we should invest more than saving.  Saving our money to banks will give us a little profit over time and with tax.  While investing gives more profit like three or four times over saving money on the bank.  But it is hard to invest if you do not have a savings since you cannot get your money right away if you need it already.  Unlike savings you can always have your money when emergency arises.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
September 19, 2016, 04:35:08 AM
I think you could better invest with the bitcoins than just holding them becuase holding wont change the price in positive ways and ibvesting can make even more money from the money you want to hold so think about it!
Activity: 952
September 19, 2016, 02:17:41 AM
It is important to invest, when the investment has great potential. But I think it is a good decision to also have reserves, because you may it need in the future and this can make a difference.
This is the reason I don't invest my 100 earning. I always prefer to hold some money in my hand or my wallet for any urgent need.
investment is good and recommended from me but you should always keep a part of your money with you and invest only whatever you can afford to loose..
whenever you invest prefer your self for loose also. not only hope for profit.
What you are talking about is called liquidity, a person cannot invest 100% of his money, some of that money needs to be in cash, that way even if something happened you will have a way to cover your expenses besides there are some investments that require a particular set of months or years and if you withdraw your money you will do it with severe penalties.
Why would you focus on that kind of investment when you can do it with bitcoin and you will be able to withdraw automatically you if you wishes to. Investing alongside with continues savings will always generate a good result therefore we need to discipline ourselves on that.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
September 19, 2016, 12:56:47 AM
It is important to invest, when the investment has great potential. But I think it is a good decision to also have reserves, because you may it need in the future and this can make a difference.
This is the reason I don't invest my 100 earning. I always prefer to hold some money in my hand or my wallet for any urgent need.
investment is good and recommended from me but you should always keep a part of your money with you and invest only whatever you can afford to loose..
whenever you invest prefer your self for loose also. not only hope for profit.
What you are talking about is called liquidity, a person cannot invest 100% of his money, some of that money needs to be in cash, that way even if something happened you will have a way to cover your expenses besides there are some investments that require a particular set of months or years and if you withdraw your money you will do it with severe penalties.
Jump to: