Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 501. (Read 1181210 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
Don’t waste your precious years saving or investing, it’s perfectly fine to start saving or investing after you are 30. Make sure you travel, live a little, enjoy your life at your prime years. It’s not going to be as much fun traveling the world when you are 70 and you are tired by 2PM.

There is no point trying to be a millionaire by you are 30 but miss out on all the goods life has to offer.

Well, that's what exactly what I have done with my money.

Now when I get to know about investments and future, I don't have much left in my hand to invest or save. lol

All my life, I was just saving and occassions, ending up spending everything. :/

you have to have a balance in your life, these are both wrong methods of living. you should think about your future even when you are young. if you spend all the time before 30 and never save up be sure that you will continue down this path the rest of your life. balance is everything!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Don’t waste your precious years saving or investing, it’s perfectly fine to start saving or investing after you are 30. Make sure you travel, live a little, enjoy your life at your prime years. It’s not going to be as much fun traveling the world when you are 70 and you are tired by 2PM.

There is no point trying to be a millionaire by you are 30 but miss out on all the goods life has to offer.

Well, that's what exactly what I have done with my money.

Now when I get to know about investments and future, I don't have much left in my hand to invest or save. lol

All my life, I was just saving and occassions, ending up spending everything. :/
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Overall its now better to invest in the bitcoin because it has such a good future a head with all its opportunities.
The halving will help you make profit if you invest now.

Exactly investing in bitcoin is the best thing to do at a moment, as price is good to make some investment and if every goes in positive direction then you can earn profits in 3 months.

if I usually save 30% and investment 70%. but currently is really a good time to invest 100%
I'm really waiting for halving. I will not wait for a higher price, as long as prices rise and has made a profit, it is better to sell.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Its individual, what is important to make good plan and think every possibility. Answer on this question also depends from skill some person have, how much money he can spent.. and some other things.
Choose wisely and you can make good results. Of course read around forum how other people invest and save money and you can use something from all that to create your own idea. Good luck.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
In my opinion, its better to invest in the bitcoin or do both because if you do both you can save up some money and make profit with the bitcoin and that on the same time scheme.

Yeah you can save a part of your income in bitcoin at regular intervals and if everything goes fine then it can be the best investment for future for sure.

I agree that bitcoin can take care of us in both the ways, also as an saving and also as an investment so do it what you feel right and act accordingly.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
I think saving some part of money is always good as it is accessible to you whenever you want, but majority of your money should go to investment part to earn best profits in future.

If you are saving your money part of earning, its happiness news for your family because any kind of problems will come in your family then you can take care and you don't have to take any borrow so save it for future.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
In my opinion, its better to invest in the bitcoin or do both because if you do both you can save up some money and make profit with the bitcoin and that on the same time scheme.

Yeah you can save a part of your income in bitcoin at regular intervals and if everything goes fine then it can be the best investment for future for sure.

No matter how good or bad certain investments are, people must always save money the old fashion way for when they need it at some point in their life. Never put too much trust in something.
Activity: 910

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 588
Indeed, investing is way better compared with just saving your money, now is also the chance because the bitcoin is now still pretty low.
It will rise because of the halving very soon so be fast with buying right now.

True, who want to save money without increasing of theirs amount? I think nobody  Grin Better to invest anyway , profit will never be excess  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Indeed, investing is way better compared with just saving your money, now is also the chance because the bitcoin is now still pretty low.
It will rise because of the halving very soon so be fast with buying right now.
Activity: 462
Its better to invest right now because the bitcoin has a very good future and with investing in it you can make a lot more money than normal saving.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Investing is way better now because the fact is that the price is now still pretty low and this will change very soon.
I even think it will change at the end of this month.

I also think the bitcoin price is very low at the moment. It will rise to all time high in 12 months.
yes i'm agree with you all now the price of bitcoin is too low not worth to sell bitcoin at this moment better wait until the price rise and if you looking for good investment for now i can say bitcoin is good investment.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
Investing is way better now because the fact is that the price is now still pretty low and this will change very soon.

I also think the bitcoin price is very low at the moment. It will rise to all time high in 12 months.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
that is very correct. if you just keep the bitcoin that you have, then the income you get will also never grow. however, if you dare to take risks to invest bitcoin that you have, then you have a chance to make an income greater than ever before, although it was risky, but it will make you have more bitcoin
Activity: 812

Price will keep on moving now, so if you are thinking of investing in bitcoin then you should do it right now without any delay, as you will see much higher price in coming months.
Activity: 434
legendary
Activity: 1008
I think saving some part of money is always good as it is accessible to you whenever you want, but majority of your money should go to investment part to earn best profits in future.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think its the right time to invest the money in emerging markets like India
Activity: 924
Overall its now better to invest in the bitcoin because it has such a good future a head with all its opportunities.
The halving will help you make profit if you invest now.

Exactly investing in bitcoin is the best thing to do at a moment, as price is good to make some investment and if every goes in positive direction then you can earn profits in 3 months.
Jump to: