Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 504. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
investment in the product? What product do you mean? I think there are a lot of products that are potentially beyond. but I am confused in choosing which products to invest in?
products sex toys seems quite popular in the market although it is a little crazy Lol

Depends on the nature and demands of people in your location where you will bring up those products. Think if that will be bloom if you engaged in that kind of product or something like that.

People can also try to become a reseller so they can get the products for much cheaper price in bulk form.
On this moment it would be better for you if you are making an investment because you also can see now that there are now more people that is going to use Bitcoin.
And the value is now rising also slowly so that would be also nice for you if you have Bitcoin.

Because the chance is also now higher to make profit in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Is it better to save money or invest it?
Money in cold storage just loses value over time.

Invest it.

Instead of putting it on cold storage but it on your bitcoin wallet address. It will get more income once the price of bitcoins increases.
And you are not losing it instead you are earning it over the time.
I agree, we need to take the opportunity given to us early adopters of bitcoin, the price will probably appreciate in the future as there will be a massive adoption coming from different industries of the business world.
all just speculation, nobody knows what will happen in the future bitcoin.
so it's better for investment and make a profit, rather than just saving for long time.

even satoshi nakamoto.
no people can give guarantee bitcoin will be survive or fail. we all just speculation no more.

but, if we see the fact now more biggest company want to adopt bitcoin technology ,
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
I think Bitcoins is a pure investment and not saving. It doesn't matter if you are mining or buying them. Saving is something more or less stable and totally controled by you. You can't really control Bitcoin, its future and its price. The price dependance on speculation and external events makes it a risky investment and saving category is not applicable here. But as an investment, I think, it totally worth it.

You control the process, but you still can't control what government does to the currency you save in. Investing, on the contrary, makes you a dynamic target, so the government will have harder times if it comes to hit and strip you off your assets by debasing the money...

Thereby, in saving you are more prone to systemic risks, while in investing to personal failure
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

Invest it.

Instead of putting it on cold storage but it on your bitcoin wallet address. It will get more income once the price of bitcoins increases.
I agree, we need to take the opportunity given to us early adopters of bitcoin, the price will probably appreciate in the future as there will be a massive adoption coming from different industries of the business world.
all just speculation, nobody knows what will happen in the future bitcoin.
so it's better for investment and make a profit, rather than just saving for long time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Invest it.

Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers

Invest it.

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
i am saving my bitcoins for now.
maybe price will rise more.

save for the future bitcoin was nice, but you will not know what will happen in the future of bitcoin.
so it's better for you to take the opportunity at this time, by growing your bitcoin than just save.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Invest it.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I think Bitcoins is a pure investment and not saving. It doesn't matter if you are mining or buying them. Saving is something more or less stable and totally controled by you. You can't really control Bitcoin, its future and its price. The price dependance on speculation and external events makes it a risky investment and saving category is not applicable here. But as an investment, I think, it totally worth it.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
For me saving and investing is the same, investing is like saving for your future and it goes along with an interest, while saving is for your future but may not bear an interest or profit. But I recommend both for those who doesn't have either of the two.

I agree with you , saving and investing is just one thing and also have one goal. That is for you to earn. But if you are saving your bitcoins today for the coming halving then it is also an investment.
Saving for me is different because by saving your money will not earn interest and investing their is a risk that your money will be gone if your investment will not be successful and on the other hand you will gain profit if you succeed. Now the best investment is to buy BTC while the price is not that high.

I think he is referring to save your bitcoins to your wallet and just wait for the price increase and it will just increase it automatically when the bitcoin halving comes.
But you have the point on all of it.
Saving in bitcoin wallet is the best way than saving your money in the bank. The bank only offers very low interest while bitcoins can give you a chance to double your money. But it is riskier compared to banks because banks offer insurance while bitcoins does not.

Yes, he is referring to saving his bitcoin to his bitcoin wallet. Because saving your money in bank only the bank itself will just get profit from the money that you are saving to them.
They will just put it into loaning service with the help of the money that you deposited to them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
For me saving and investing is the same, investing is like saving for your future and it goes along with an interest, while saving is for your future but may not bear an interest or profit. But I recommend both for those who doesn't have either of the two.

The difference between saving and investing is in saving, you have your money in your pocket or in your bank account while in investing, either you have your money in the hands of other people or you use it in order to be a part of a business.

Saving assures you 100% no loss of money. It may not have any profits even if you save it for xx number of years.

Investing promises you some % of interest under a period of time. The only thing is that you're not sure if you'll even get your capital back. The worst case scenario is that you invest at some company and then it suddenly ran away without you getting back even a penny. The best case scenario in investing is that your money is compounded and it grew and grew for years.

If you want to invest your money, just be sure that you're investing in a legit, trusted, and well-established company that has been there for enough period of time. Be aware of the ponzi scams out there.
quoted for truth. there are a lot of scam investment sites out there and you have to remember you're gambling on most of these sites here. It's best to save up your money. it's simple and you're guaranteed to not lose that money.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/

I agree with you , saving and investing is just one thing and also have one goal. That is for you to earn. But if you are saving your bitcoins today for the coming halving then it is also an investment.
Saving for me is different because by saving your money will not earn interest and investing their is a risk that your money will be gone if your investment will not be successful and on the other hand you will gain profit if you succeed. Now the best investment is to buy BTC while the price is not that high.

I think he is referring to save your bitcoins to your wallet and just wait for the price increase and it will just increase it automatically when the bitcoin halving comes.
But you have the point on all of it.
Saving in bitcoin wallet is the best way than saving your money in the bank. The bank only offers very low interest while bitcoins can give you a chance to double your money. But it is riskier compared to banks because banks offer insurance while bitcoins does not.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
i am saving my bitcoins for now.
maybe price will rise more.
legendary
Activity: 1106

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

The difference between saving and investing is in saving, you have your money in your pocket or in your bank account while in investing, either you have your money in the hands of other people or you use it in order to be a part of a business.

Saving assures you 100% no loss of money. It may not have any profits even if you save it for xx number of years.

Investing promises you some % of interest under a period of time. The only thing is that you're not sure if you'll even get your capital back. The worst case scenario is that you invest at some company and then it suddenly ran away without you getting back even a penny. The best case scenario in investing is that your money is compounded and it grew and grew for years.

If you want to invest your money, just be sure that you're investing in a legit, trusted, and well-established company that has been there for enough period of time. Be aware of the ponzi scams out there.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
The place where I live it has great potential for real estate and the value is continuously rising so I would choose to invest in it as I know it can give me good returns in future.

Same in my country. Growth of real estate business here really improves it's statistics. Example in a condo units. Year by year more and more units are established and up to now some tall and high rising condos are in the process and will be available next year and in the upcoming year. Also competitions are rising up bringing more growth to it's numbers.

Well this kind of investment really needs a large amount of money. One can start at average capital since real estate grows it's value time by time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 910
The place where I live it has great potential for real estate and the value is continuously rising so I would choose to invest in it as I know it can give me good returns in future.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
investment in the product? What product do you mean? I think there are a lot of products that are potentially beyond. but I am confused in choosing which products to invest in?
products sex toys seems quite popular in the market although it is a little crazy Lol

Depends on the nature and demands of people in your location where you will bring up those products. Think if that will be bloom if you engaged in that kind of product or something like that.

People can also try to become a reseller so they can get the products for much cheaper price in bulk form.
Jump to: