Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 503. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Best way is invest money in bitcoin if you are using it as currency, but if you already using bitcoin as investment, so do it, invest, stop saving.
I'm quite confused with what do you mean investing or using bitcoin as currency, because bitcoin isn't an invesment like you say. bitcoin is digital currency but you can get profit when price up.
the possibility of what he meant, if you are using bitcoin as currency is the best way to invest, maybe like doing trading, because trading is profitable.
Trading is risky and you need a good capital to earn considerable amount of coins in a daily basis if you are into day trading. The best way to is just to buy bitcoins in regular basis and keep that in your wallet and wait and pray that the price will continue to rise.
yes trade risk. but there are still many people who do trade and make a profit.
so you do not have to worry about it. all can trade well, just need to learn and have a good knowledge and strategy. do not need big capital, you can do with a small capital to trade altcoin

Exactly, trading is the good way to make money on regular basis, and I think that many people are depending only on trading for living.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Best way is invest money in bitcoin if you are using it as currency, but if you already using bitcoin as investment, so do it, invest, stop saving.
I'm quite confused with what do you mean investing or using bitcoin as currency, because bitcoin isn't an invesment like you say. bitcoin is digital currency but you can get profit when price up.
the possibility of what he meant, if you are using bitcoin as currency is the best way to invest, maybe like doing trading, because trading is profitable.
Trading is risky and you need a good capital to earn considerable amount of coins in a daily basis if you are into day trading. The best way to is just to buy bitcoins in regular basis and keep that in your wallet and wait and pray that the price will continue to rise.
yes trade risk. but there are still many people who do trade and make a profit.
so you do not have to worry about it. all can trade well, just need to learn and have a good knowledge and strategy. do not need big capital, you can do with a small capital to trade altcoin
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
legendary
Activity: 1232
xht
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

don't say stop saving, we don't know future of bitcoin, maybe new altcoin with highest technology can replace bitcoin, and you lost all of your money, we must save some money every week/month for future, or invest at other place. don't invest all of your money at 1place.
Savings is really important because you don't know what the future brings, if you have an extra amount of your savings maybe that would be use to invest and the best investment right now in my honest opinion is bitcoin.

It is better to save it is just like a preparation in the future and if there's an emergency there is something that you can get money. Because you have saved something.

yes that's right, save for the preparation of the future that will not be unexpected. but you also need to increase your savings by investing, because you will not know your future needs.
For me, it's better to separate budgets for savings and investing. Emergency funds that could cover as much as 6 months of my living allowance is enough savings. What I earn, I try to invest on mutual funds, and just lately BTC, which seems to have a lot of potential for growth.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

don't say stop saving, we don't know future of bitcoin, maybe new altcoin with highest technology can replace bitcoin, and you lost all of your money, we must save some money every week/month for future, or invest at other place. don't invest all of your money at 1place.
Savings is really important because you don't know what the future brings, if you have an extra amount of your savings maybe that would be use to invest and the best investment right now in my honest opinion is bitcoin.

It is better to save it is just like a preparation in the future and if there's an emergency there is something that you can get money. Because you have saved something.

yes that's right, save for the preparation of the future that will not be unexpected. but you also need to increase your savings by investing, because you will not know your future needs.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

Yeah that is right. In my opinion also I would rather save some money deep in my cabinet in the house, well that is just for emergency purposes. Some of my money are also invested but you really need something in a different place than everything in one.

Yes and by saving that means the amount you set aside are with specific purpose. Some save their money in the bank as they want to be secure and earn a little amount of interest. For me, I would suggest that you can buy bitcoins now and overtime the amount will increase and of course you can easily access it when it comes to emergency.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611

investment is another form of saving money. if the investment is a good one (legit not scam) then when your put your money in, that means you have placed your money in a safe place where you can access at any time if you need it by selling your shares.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Don't invest all your money in bitcoin, try to diversify your investment to minimize the risk and maximize the profits, you will be super rich if all  products performs to their expected level.

Yeah, it is also risky if you are going to invest all of your money let's say, fiat money to bitcoin. Because we all know that bitcoin is still decentralized and changing every time. That is not a good to invest if you are going to invest all your money to bitcoin. But if it works for you, then you should continue that if you are earning from it.
Activity: 672

Activity: 840

Don't invest all your money in bitcoin, try to diversify your investment to minimize the risk and maximize the profits, you will be super rich if all  products performs to their expected level.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
That's not a quiet simple question because it depends about how much money you have or coins. If you have allot
it's better to invest because you only can make more out of it. But if you don't have enough moneys
save them for a backup you will never know what life will bring you.

But it is not advisable to invest all your money, but still if will depend on the person who holds the coin, I have read many of them will just save it for the halving that we are all waiting for and they are treating that saving is also an investment for us. There are some that's advising same as yours.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
That's not a quiet simple question because it depends about how much money you have or coins. If you have allot
it's better to invest because you only can make more out of it. But if you don't have enough moneys

Yeah but you can always invest your money in bitcoin in smaller parts,there is no rule that you have to buy full 1 btc, so investing smaller amount on regular basis will make it big in future.
Activity: 560
The ammount wont affect at all the decision is between fast and high risky investement or slow and lower risk or almost no risk investment,the thing is we will try to put something at both and if sucess we will moove the money into the best results ,even knowing that something may happen and affect the income.I made both as i could make them ,investing and saving some fiat at banks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Jump to: