Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 500. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Right now its better to invest in my opinion because the bitcoin has a very good future a head with the halving and is gonna rise this year.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
yes I think is good to invest your money in bitcoin, you do not got anything if only save your money in the banks.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
Don’t waste your precious years saving or investing, it’s perfectly fine to start saving or investing after you are 30. Make sure you travel, live a little, enjoy your life at your prime years. It’s not going to be as much fun traveling the world when you are 70 and you are tired by 2PM.

There is no point trying to be a millionaire by you are 30 but miss out on all the goods life has to offer.

Well, that's what exactly what I have done with my money.

Now when I get to know about investments and future, I don't have much left in my hand to invest or save. lol

All my life, I was just saving and occassions, ending up spending everything. :/

sometimes it really come very bad when someone spend all of his money instantly when he earn that, we have to keep some amount for us for the future as we know that in the future we will be old and will not have enough energy to work and to earn some money for us to support us and our love ones.
legendary
Activity: 896
Its not worth saving your money in bank,better invest on property will double your money in a few years or invest in gold both is secured and safe,investing online there many scams out there dont wastes your money

Investings a better choice if theres no risk,although that could mean the returns would be small. saving is not worth imo because inflation rate is always higher than the banks interest rate.
I think all of them area risky if you are talking about investment only banks can give safetiest investment but they are giving low amount interest..
Yeah your right savings is not worth but if you have a good job its worth to save your money at the banks.. than just holding your money and there's a possibility that your money will be gone or spend to any stuffs..

The problem with banks and a savings accounts is that the interest is really low, in some countries it's even negative since savings are taxed. To make up for it you need to make profit by investing... else your assets will decrease.

Interests paid by banks are very low, and in future it would be worthless as you also need to keep inflation rate in mind, so saving will not help in long run, better to invest.

current interest rates are already worthless. some banks have even said that they are even considering to charge negative interest rates the coming years on savings accounts. bitcoin is the perfect solution. that's why i prefer to keep holding the majority of my coins for many many years. it's better to prepare yourself now for the future instead of waiting for what's coming.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Its not worth saving your money in bank,better invest on property will double your money in a few years or invest in gold both is secured and safe,investing online there many scams out there dont wastes your money

Investings a better choice if theres no risk,although that could mean the returns would be small. saving is not worth imo because inflation rate is always higher than the banks interest rate.
I think all of them area risky if you are talking about investment only banks can give safetiest investment but they are giving low amount interest..
Yeah your right savings is not worth but if you have a good job its worth to save your money at the banks.. than just holding your money and there's a possibility that your money will be gone or spend to any stuffs..

The problem with banks and a savings accounts is that the interest is really low, in some countries it's even negative since savings are taxed. To make up for it you need to make profit by investing... else your assets will decrease.

Interests paid by banks are very low, and in future it would be worthless as you also need to keep inflation rate in mind, so saving will not help in long run, better to invest.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

a safe way sometimes get small results, like invest in bank. but if you want to take the risk, you can get a very big result, like invest in bitcoin.
I would still rely on saving rather trying shady investments. if you have a good grasp in a certain field, you could perhasps invest in that field, such as the stock market. Saving always good for when you get in trouble. if you have a good job, then would be a good time to save, while paying down debts at the same time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503

a safe way sometimes get small results, like invest in bank. but if you want to take the risk, you can get a very big result, like invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 924

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
Saving and investing in bitcoin at a moment would be really good for future as halving will take price to next level which can allow us to make great profits in short term.
For the future? What future are you talking about?

The block halving is 2 months away from now so there won't be much to aim for anymore as you seem to have a very short term view.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
Saving and investing in bitcoin at a moment would be really good for future as halving will take price to next level which can allow us to make great profits in short term.
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
how might save money in the bank at say worthless? many rich people keep their money in the bank and they get a nice profit from the interest that they can be? other than that you also get the security and secure of a passive investment in the bank. then what becomes worthless you think?
You need to read again what I said above, I said not worth not worthless as you said that is different meaning.
Yes, many rich people keep part of their money in bank to earns interest what I said is investing property or gold can give you much more returns than bank interest rates in a long-term profit that is why the rich investing their money in many business field than just simple saving in bank for small profit
Activity: 658
how might save money in the bank at say worthless? many rich people keep their money in the bank and they get a nice profit from the interest that they can be? other than that you also get the security and secure of a passive investment in the bank. then what becomes worthless you think?

Even though there are a lot of people wants to invest their money into property the thing is the bitcoins that they are holding is limited.
And it cannot reach the price of properties in able to invest to them. But, it is good to save your money to bank.
When it comes to security, in bank your money is really safe.
I prefered invest in gold instead save in bank,there are monthly administration fees saving in bank and the interest rates is quite low,the only benefit is using their advanced banking system for regular transactions is pretty convenient
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

I would think bitcoin operates under the same guise, if you look recently into bitcoin it gained fame becausse of how expensive it was (Like over 1000$) but now it has tanked way below that, because of the overabundance, and therefore a type of inflation.  I would think investing in something more physical would be worthwhile, instead of money type things.  Like a house, it may dip a lot but it will always come back up, you just have to be patient. 
Your idea is good because it is not risky, in order to achieve your goals you need to have a good amount of money to back it. While in bitcoin we are expecting that our investment will give us a return of extraordinary value. Imagine if you invested 1 BTC and the return is x100 would that be amazing?
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Even though there are a lot of people wants to invest their money into property the thing is the bitcoins that they are holding is limited.
And it cannot reach the price of properties in able to invest to them. But, it is good to save your money to bank.
When it comes to security, in bank your money is really safe.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Don’t waste your precious years saving or investing, it’s perfectly fine to start saving or investing after you are 30. Make sure you travel, live a little, enjoy your life at your prime years. It’s not going to be as much fun traveling the world when you are 70 and you are tired by 2PM.

There is no point trying to be a millionaire by you are 30 but miss out on all the goods life has to offer.

What? You are saying that saving or investing then you will that investing after 30 is fine? For me there is no right year of how old you are going to invest or save. And in whatever you are going to do it is better if you are going to do earlier not just after 30 years.
legendary
Activity: 1106

Well, that's what exactly what I have done with my money.

Now when I get to know about investments and future, I don't have much left in my hand to invest or save. lol

All my life, I was just saving and occassions, ending up spending everything. :/

Life is about balance, you cannot just save all the time because you cannot take your money when you are gone in this world. While saving is also important for our future plans and in cases of emergency you have something to spend when that time comes.
Jump to: