Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 548. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
In terms of safety saving it will be better but if you want some profit investing will be the way to go.
If you like to prevent risk I think investing in gold is good way for conservative people since its value increase and you can prevent risk of inflation.
yeah if you want safety you should not to save there is a fairly safe investment. is investment in gold.
gold prices fairly stable and tends to rise each year so it could be a safe investment. rather than just saving money and no other benefits. it's better to use it to make a profit from gold
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
It's better to focus on Bitcoin only as other crypto currencies are nothing more than pumps and dumps. Investing in altcoins is considered to be gambling

Every investment is actually a gamble. You cant actually predict whatever you are investing in to be getting profit or not. So either way it is similar to gamble. Wether you like or not, there is no telling that the safest investment in the world currently aka gold could be dropping its price , so there is no telling if it will happen and investing in it means gambling with it
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
Invest for free 500 satoshi or so in my U2cloudmining system...
Ask the 2000 satoshi offer for free as well
In a week or so have a look at your account...
Imagine it if you had claimed twice a day...

You have then the answer:it is worth to invest because ypur investment makes profit during your sleep.
many people have invested for free and have forgotten or are bored to claim for free...
A day in the future...they will see 10000 satoshi on their wallet...
They will then regreat they have forgotten...(lol)

They will then say to me:
Why have you not more recall me to claim for free...

A tip for souspicious doubtful people:
you claim for free...
you claim for free the shares worth 2000 satoshi
you claim 10 times or so...
you sell what you have for satoshi and you get 10000 satoshi or so.

And if after each claim you write  posts for sign campaign...you will earn even more...(lol)

that sounds like a lot of time wasted.

Esp for someone who has all the time on their hands then yeah. But if I take the whole free claim bs satoshi route Id prefer to pay people to be active referrals or something then to claim every 1hr for satoshi.

+1
faucet is very waste your time, the reward is very cheap, for me better to join signature campaign then posting everyday. or buying some btc then trade it with altcoin
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
Its better to invest these days because the halving is coming and it has a really good future of you ask me its all just a matter of time.
We just need patient and hold our bitcoins for the future.

halving doesn't mean "mathematical" rise of price! this would be clear to all.

look this graph posted here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14273356
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12680596

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimagizer.imageshack.us%2Fa%2Fimg924%2F8760%2FgXmvnu.png&t=562&c=4wNNJUd6q8b5gw

About be patients and store/hold btc I agree with you... probably in the future we could be more rich than today.... but if you use btc for "natural" expense it's also a good approach for the coin, and could help more people to understand value behind this new concept of "money".
Activity: 420
Its better to invest these days because the halving is coming and it has a really good future of you ask me its all just a matter of time.
We just need patient and hold our bitcoins for the future.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
Well sure we all at bitcoin and we know the high risk that our investment may have along the road.But there isnt nothing better to invest then bitcoin,or crypto world with such good potencial income ,soo i would choose investments as the opportunity to grow faster my portfolio.

It's better to focus on Bitcoin only as other crypto currencies are nothing more than pumps and dumps. Investing in altcoins is considered to be gambling as the only thing you need is luck. If you are fine with that, then no problem, but many people can't calculate the risk potential. These people mostly end up losing money.
Well sure we all at bitcoin and we know the high risk that our investment may have along the road.But there isnt nothing better to invest then bitcoin,or crypto world with such good potencial income ,soo i would choose investments as the opportunity to grow faster my portfolio.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
In terms of safety saving it will be better but if you want some profit investing will be the way to go.
If you like to prevent risk I think investing in gold is good way for conservative people since its value increase and you can prevent risk of inflation.
well yeah its a good thing to invest in though it wouldnt give you a lot of money in a long term as the price of it does not rise fast

if i were in your shoes i would definitely save up all of my bitcoins and not invest it anywhere because the investment website might turn to a scam
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

Perhaps investing some money in gold may seem a good option, but as you say, this is only an interesting option to conservative persons. But we are bitcoiners, and we are not famous for being conservative, but for being risk lovers, so I would dismiss such option and would buy more bitcoins.  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
If you know where you can invest your money and it will make profit for you better to invest sure.
Saving money isn't smart. Always need to try multiply your goods.
Lol if you could know which sites are best to invest. surely you will not be fooled and be always profit
but in fact there are still many people who grieve. because the site they invested turned into scam
To decrease risk of losing money it is good to invest in a basket of investments and prohibit investing in one place.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

You have then the answer:it is worth to invest because ypur investment makes profit during your sleep.
many people have invested for free and have forgotten or are bored to claim for free...

you claim for free...

And if after each claim you write  posts for sign campaign...you will earn even more...(lol)

that sounds like a lot of time wasted.

Esp for someone who has all the time on their hands then yeah. But if I take the whole free claim bs satoshi route Id prefer to pay people to be active referrals or something then to claim every 1hr for satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
I'm investing these days because the bitcoin has a really good future a head so why should you save money.
You should not save money if you can make more money by investing in the bitcoin.

certainly better investment than saving. especially with the investment we can grow our money, but you should really choose an investment that has a small risk. because I see the most current investment in bitcoin has a high risk. not like investing in gold.

Gold is risky as well. It's been down YoY for many years now. Still not sure why people who clearly don't invest are trying to give advice that's clearly delusional.

Not everyone can invest in gold its only for rich traders unlike bitcoin everyone can really start small while in gold you really need to have a big capital to trade it.

What? You can buy physical gold for as little as $30 (probably smaller, depending on the seller). Not sure where that classifies as "rich" at.
But what will a trader earn with that? Just consider how much time and work will he spend for it to trade with it. But with bitcoin everything is instant with some clicks laying at your bed in your home.

What does any of that have to do with my response to "its only for rich traders?"
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
I'm investing these days because the bitcoin has a really good future a head so why should you save money.
You should not save money if you can make more money by investing in the bitcoin.

certainly better investment than saving. especially with the investment we can grow our money, but you should really choose an investment that has a small risk. because I see the most current investment in bitcoin has a high risk. not like investing in gold.

Gold is risky as well. It's been down YoY for many years now. Still not sure why people who clearly don't invest are trying to give advice that's clearly delusional.

Not everyone can invest in gold its only for rich traders unlike bitcoin everyone can really start small while in gold you really need to have a big capital to trade it.

What? You can buy physical gold for as little as $30 (probably smaller, depending on the seller). Not sure where that classifies as "rich" at.
But what will a trader earn with that? Just consider how much time and work will he spend for it to trade with it. But with bitcoin everything is instant with some clicks laying at your bed in your home.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188

The trade with bitcoin require less money, less time and less efforts to trade with it while trade with gold more money, more time and more efforts to earn some amount with that, the price fluctuation is also not interesting in gold.
Well this month for investment were good at some altcoins but with whales playing ,now the most whales left the pump on the coins ,soo who were waiting the next jump is crying at loss now.Sure you will recover as the last big pumped coins will be pumped again after bitcoin moment.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
If you know where you can invest your money and it will make profit for you better to invest sure.
Yeah, nowadays the invest in bitcoin is most favorable because of its price increase in the coming future and the fluctuation in price occurring very often. The one who invest in there will benefited more than the one who save.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Lol if you could know which sites are best to invest. surely you will not be fooled and be always profit
but in fact there are still many people who grieve. because the site they invested turned into scam
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

you claim for free...

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
I believe it is always better to invest money than hoarding it for a number of reasons. Primarily the investment enables other entrepreneurs to take your funds and build something of value. it contributes towards employment generation, research and development and so forth - things that take us forward as a species. Additionally, it helps you save your investment against inflation.

Wow this is like the definition of investment.  Grin True that it is better to invest money. But through this kind of move there is risk. Well it depends on what you are investing and where. Through bitcoin there is a risk of it going down so better buy if it is low.
Jump to: