Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 546. (Read 1181208 times)

global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
High risk if you invest it to somewhere else like ponzi.. savings is the best for me while you earning bitcoins in campaign just hold it and save it to your wallet.. just wait for the halving and sell it.. so that you can make more profit with your bitcoin...

That is why we should avoid investing on those ponzi sites who has too good to be true promises, better put it in trading, atleast if made a wrong decision, you are the one to blame your self..Saving it would also be a good option, but you won't see the full potential of your coins..
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
High risk if you invest it to somewhere else like ponzi.. savings is the best for me while you earning bitcoins in campaign just hold it and save it to your wallet.. just wait for the halving and sell it.. so that you can make more profit with your bitcoin...

some people actually no need to save because they already got what they want but still they need saving too for their future if suddenly in one day you loss your in you investment, altough you are rich may be in one day your money will be all gone and this saving will help you but it can't provide all of your loss, at least it can help you a little bit
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Exactly, but in my case i use to invest some on trading ,and in other legit site. I want my money grow than stocking it on my wallet, so i do trading for investing and doing campaign as my sideline.

Getting bitcoin through campaign and investing it in trading is the right decision so you can profit and when the halving is like 2 weeks before it happen then holding and look at the charts to see if its profitable or not.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Exactly, but in my case i use to invest some on trading ,and in other legit site. I want my money grow than stocking it on my wallet, so i do trading for investing and doing campaign as my sideline.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

i think it is really good to invest not matter where, better than just keep them

and if you can, don't invest in gold or silver, but invest in bitcoins because their price will rise this year for sure so you can't lose, just win money

If you decide to invest, spread your investment. Categorize the possible investments you like into categories such as "no risk" / "very low risk", "low risk", "high risk", "very high risk". They decide what you want to spend in. Investing in Bitcoin might be a good idea indeed, but I won't invest everything into it. I would categorize BTC in the "high risk" category I guess..

Real estate might also be a good investment. Currently here in The Netherlands, I think there is a quite good possibility to step in investing real estate (house prices are rising and rising, probably also because of the cheap possibility to loan money).
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

i think it is really good to invest not matter where, better than just keep them

and if you can, don't invest in gold or silver, but invest in bitcoins because their price will rise this year for sure so you can't lose, just win money
Activity: 924
every one want to grow his money but the challenge is there are many scam sites , also trusty sites give you small profit .
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
i have never liked saving my money when there is a chance of investing it even if it is small investment i always prefer doing it as long as the profit is better than what i get out of the bank annual profit.
Activity: 210
i think you have to split the owned capital into 40 percent to 60 percent
40 % for saving
60 for investing (Best way is to trade and own BTC)
thanks

Investing money instead of saving is really a good idea. In saving we can not make our money big but in investment we make huge money in just few hours. I will prefer everyone to invest money instead of saving.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
40 % for saving
thanks

That's a good calculation, but at present saving is a good option as halving is very near. This time halving would give good profit.
Activity: 338
Saving money is the best thing that you can do. With saving money you will not lose money and that is very good.
If you are making an investment than there will be a chance that you also can lose some money and that is bad.
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
40 % for saving
thanks
Activity: 210
Depends on your risk preference, how much you want to earn etc
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
Depends on what you want from it, if you want no interest or profit just save it in a saving account, if you want profit however it still depend on the risk you are ready to take on invested money, Low risk with banks and gold IMO and high risk with bitcoin.
Activity: 490

depends where you want to invest your money, if to gold then probably better to save, and if you'll decide to invest in bitcoins then it would be awesome for you because price of bitcoin will grow in this year for sure because of halving, so it would be good action to invest in bitcoins
I think it depends on the potency dude, You cannot invest and rely on what you like eg you like silver You can not invest in it.
looking for potential investment is the main thing. to choose a profitable investment
Activity: 476
Sure all altcoins is just a gambling of pump and dump,and its where the most people are making good returns ,since they use it and abuse,all days.Sure bitcoin has its volatility but altcoins are the kings now at interest of make your portfolio to grow.In the end investment will be the best way as can bring better results.
Activity: 322

depends where you want to invest your money, if to gold then probably better to save, and if you'll decide to invest in bitcoins then it would be awesome for you because price of bitcoin will grow in this year for sure because of halving, so it would be good action to invest in bitcoins

bitcoin investments riskier than gold, due to the fluctuating price of bitcoin and also halving uncertain will make prices go up. but most people say it's going up high. so let's wait Smiley
It will be not riskier than gold. Because Bitcoin will be much more popular than gold later, gold will not exist anymore in the future.
And you can see also that Bitcoin will be now more used and also more acceptable and that is very good.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

bitcoin investments riskier than gold, due to the fluctuating price of bitcoin and also halving uncertain will make prices go up. but most people say it's going up high. so let's wait Smiley
Activity: 658

i wouldn't invest in gold but i really would invest in gambling site or bitcoins, investing in gambling sites is risky but can bring you money

while with bitcoins, you have to buy them at right time if you have none,and then just wait for price rise
Jump to: