Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 544. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Its better to just do both because the bitcoin can also collapse of course so I would just hold some bitcoin, invest and save some money for the case, the bitcoin collapse because everything can happen with the bitcoin itself.

Saving or investment will then depends on how you would like to use your money because not everyone is fond of investment as it exposed a lot of risk according to some people and some of people would only like to save their money at bank which they thought that there are no risk involved however inflation rate is always a risk.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Its better to just do both because the bitcoin can also collapse of course so I would just hold some bitcoin, invest and save some money for the case, the bitcoin collapse because everything can happen with the bitcoin itself.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
investing is risky. while saving money is not at risk. You will benefit if invested. If you only save money, you will not get anything.

Everything is risky and even if you just save your money, you will not only get anything but you are actually reducing what you have saved. The interest rate will never cover the inflation rate and at some point the amount of money that you saved will be getting lower and lower thus of the inflation rate
I think it would not be reduced if the rate of bitcoin prices continue to rise. I did not speak to keep money in the bank because of your money can be reduced while saving
all at risk dude investment and saving. of course the level of risk on investment is greater but you could benefit greatly from it

You could really profit from investing if you know what kind will you go,but if you just invest without knowing the risk involve there then you might lose your money.
therefore many people say that. in what your areas or investing in something that is the subject of your knowledge. the example I liked football. I could invest in a football team or related to football. then you will benefit from it. in accordance with the field and your expertise
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

of course it is better to invest, because if you'll keep them you won't get more money while in investing you will get and you should invest in bitcoins, buy them and keep for year or two, you should get more money after some time
Its a hard choice to make, but saving money is always good, because you cant lose money with it and that is wisely.
Make an investment can also be good, You can make a lot of profit with it if you wait long enough to have some profit. It can also be very risky.

The risk involving the investment is what will keep you thinking if the investment is good or not.
While in saving your bitcoin you just sleep your coin and wait for the price to get high in years to come.
Activity: 364
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

of course it is better to invest, because if you'll keep them you won't get more money while in investing you will get and you should invest in bitcoins, buy them and keep for year or two, you should get more money after some time
Its a hard choice to make, but saving money is always good, because you cant lose money with it and that is wisely.
Make an investment can also be good, You can make a lot of profit with it if you wait long enough to have some profit. It can also be very risky.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
At present investing doesn't give a good profit. It's better to save the much possible so to get a good profit at the time of halving.

Investing right now is risky...too much ponzis are coming out with too good to be true promises...Yeah, if you are waiting for the halving, just keep your coins, we are just few months away..I hope that your expectations about halving came true..
Activity: 168
At present investing doesn't give a good profit. It's better to save the much possible so to get a good profit at the time of halving.

Yeah strike while the iron is hot,the price right now is fair enough to buy bitcoins and just wait a few months for the halving then profit will come.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 560
Well i dont need coffe soo yes but i understand what you saying,some people need to have basic things soo without money to get them would get insane.Investment is the best profitable and risk reward at the moment ,with crypto world allowing anyone to make a profit daily.
Activity: 1204
Now it is time to save money,but to save money it is also investment
becose of warm and dry weather cocoa harvest will be rather poor all that world is dependend on coffe
can you magine people in some places without coffe
Well, it's time to save bitcoin. but it might be worthwhile investing in the real thing, like buying a house with bitcoin, or buy a garden. both are good, depending on your choice
Activity: 490
For me.its is better to save then re-invest , make money that money we make should invest again maybe a half or full if we want ,this money will create more money if we spend it wisely .
I think we can make money from investments. let investments work for us income from investments can save.
I think the investment for passive income is great for ease of work and extra income dude.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Now it is time to save money,but to save money it is also investment
becose of warm and dry weather cocoa harvest will be rather poor all that world is dependend on coffe
can you magine people in some places without coffe
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Banks right now are shitty,why go to a bank when in bitcoin you can be your own bank.
Invest now in bitcoin rather than save on some banks,bitcoin will be more reliable as the time pass.
In my country Iran many people riches by investing money in real state that's very simple u buy a house next year selling at least 50 percent more without doing any thing just need a big money to buy occasion houses
Activity: 168

Banks right now are shitty,why go to a bank when in bitcoin you can be your own bank.
Invest now in bitcoin rather than save on some banks,bitcoin will be more reliable as the time pass.
Activity: 252

Activity: 784

investing is risky. while saving money is not at risk. You will benefit if invested. If you only save money, you will not get anything.
even living is risky.if you dont get over the risks youll get nothing from the life. is there a guarentee thet no thief wont steal what you save or a guarantee that your bank wont go down.

Activity: 350
For me.its is better to save then re-invest , make money that money we make should invest again maybe a half or full if we want ,this money will create more money if we spend it wisely .
Activity: 210
of course the greater the risk is on bitcoin. in history bitcoin ever dropped nearly 25% in one day wow it is very risky for investors who have a big bankroll
I think it is only speculation from many people not necessarily halving can make prices rise. yeah lets wait and see

Im not sure where do you get this number from however bitcoin has been dropping more than that in a day, approximately around over 35 % ~ in January 2015 and yet still it stands strong with this many supporters although it has been claimed as dead coins by many media. As for the halvings, it is totally a speculation based on previous experience

Bitcoin flash crashes are crazier. can lose half its value in a few kinures
Activity: 364
Merit: 127

Everything is risky and even if you just save your money, you will not only get anything but you are actually reducing what you have saved. The interest rate will never cover the inflation rate and at some point the amount of money that you saved will be getting lower and lower thus of the inflation rate
I think it would not be reduced if the rate of bitcoin prices continue to rise. I did not speak to keep money in the bank because of your money can be reduced while saving
all at risk dude investment and saving. of course the level of risk on investment is greater but you could benefit greatly from it

You could really profit from investing if you know what kind will you go,but if you just invest without knowing the risk involve there then you might lose your money.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

Jump to: