Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 552. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
its always better to save some money in bitcoin nowadays, as it is very innovative product and if the value is higher in future we can earn best profits.

If you are only looking for the potential to get profit then you are actually not helping bitcoin but rather more about destroying it. As for your statement, the price may not be only going up however the price may go down but bitcoin will never go down. Use bitcoin to purchase daily needs , although it is still limited as of now instead of cashing it in and out everytime the price goes up or down
Activity: 868
Looking at the present growth of bitocin I would surely invest my into it as if the bitcoin reaches to the moon in future I can enjoy best return on my investments.

its always better to save some money in bitcoin nowadays, as it is very innovative product and if the value is higher in future we can earn best profits.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
I would save my some money in banks and test I would like to invest into bitcoins, saving will pay me in peanuts but that is assured money I can have at the time of emergencies.

Banks are the worst way to store funds. Worst. You are LOSING money by putting it into banks, solely due to inflation. Even govt. bonds are better than this.
legendary
Looking at the present growth of bitocin I would surely invest my into it as if the bitcoin reaches to the moon in future I can enjoy best return on my investments.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
If the invest site is not ponzi and safe to invest why not to try invest and make more money. It will be profitable in future.

most of binvestment run ponzi scheme, if you found not ponzi scheme investment you will find other risk like in tradeing or mining. each investment have a risk, if you can control your risk you can control your money...
I also thought the same with you almost all site based on a Ponzi investment but there may still be some legit sites investment like hashnet they are partners of bitmain. I think they are very reliable they established more than four years. it suffices to prove
moreover you can still make a profit from the Ponzi mate but you must be careful

People see so many ponzi that they do not see the NOPONZI
People are so paranoical that they are afraid about free stuff.

If it is too good to be true it probable is
Activity: 924
I would save my some money in banks and test I would like to invest into bitcoins, saving will pay me in peanuts but that is assured money I can have at the time of emergencies.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
If the invest site is not ponzi and safe to invest why not to try invest and make more money. It will be profitable in future.

most of binvestment run ponzi scheme, if you found not ponzi scheme investment you will find other risk like in tradeing or mining. each investment have a risk, if you can control your risk you can control your money...
I also thought the same with you almost all site based on a Ponzi investment but there may still be some legit sites investment like hashnet they are partners of bitmain. I think they are very reliable they established more than four years. it suffices to prove
moreover you can still make a profit from the Ponzi mate but you must be careful

People see so many ponzi that they do not see the NOPONZI
People are so paranoical that they are afraid about free stuff.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

legendary
This is the best time to invest money in bitcoin, I have more faith in bitcoin and I am sure it will grow in future and I can afford to wait till the value reaches to the top.

this time. investing bitcoin is more better then saving it. if we have some bitcoin and can afford to invest in bitcoin then we should invest our money in bitcoin. bitcoin is 100% trustworthy. but the sad thing is finding a good investment source is little bit hard. but if we get a good website to invest then there will nothing better than that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I'm investing these days because the bitcoin has a really good future a head so why should you save money.
You should not save money if you can make more money by investing in the bitcoin.

certainly better investment than saving. especially with the investment we can grow our money, but you should really choose an investment that has a small risk. because I see the most current investment in bitcoin has a high risk. not like investing in gold.
small risk = only give you little profit (you could lose also but small chance )
high risk = you can get a big profit in a play might make you rich in an instant. but is likely to lose is very large. and the possibility of winning is quite small
your choice ?

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
i am saving my money for to use invest.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This is the best time to invest money in bitcoin, I have more faith in bitcoin and I am sure it will grow in future and I can afford to wait till the value reaches to the top.

Investing right now is really good as price may reach to 600-700,everyone is positive about this and this is good for bitcoin community.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
what is said is only blablabla...
I see it from inside...
You have the investors and you have the savers.
The ones do not hear on the other ones...
And it is good so...
I can see on my U2cloudmining system where all is free now that people like both
Investing and saving.
The first invest...reinvest...trade...etc...
The other just claim for free...sometimes sell...but do not like risk to reinvest in the optick to earn more...

And If I hear about investing in Bitcoin itself...(this means spending $ or other fiat) I'm just laughing...
Most of people here are afraid to invest 0.1Btc...
to invest in BTC you need at least $1000 to see a possible interesting profit...
Interested people...count you...

Activity: 952
Activity: 518
I'm investing these days because the bitcoin has a really good future a head so why should you save money.
You should not save money if you can make more money by investing in the bitcoin.

certainly better investment than saving. especially with the investment we can grow our money, but you should really choose an investment that has a small risk. because I see the most current investment in bitcoin has a high risk. not like investing in gold.

Gold is risky as well. It's been down YoY for many years now. Still not sure why people who clearly don't invest are trying to give advice that's clearly delusional.

Not everyone can invest in gold its only for rich traders unlike bitcoin everyone can really start small while in gold you really need to have a big capital to trade it.
you are wrong! all people can buy gold even only one gram maybe now it's same like you buy bitcoin 0.1btc so i think not only rich trader can invest in gold.
legendary

Gold is risky as well. It's been down YoY for many years now. Still not sure why people who clearly don't invest are trying to give advice that's clearly delusional.

Not everyone can invest in gold its only for rich traders unlike bitcoin everyone can really start small while in gold you really need to have a big capital to trade it.

What? You can buy physical gold for as little as $30 (probably smaller, depending on the seller). Not sure where that classifies as "rich" at.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

legendary

Activity: 504
it depends on you and what your purpose. if you want to get more profit. then you should invest your bitcoin mate. it could help in augmenting the income from your salary
legendary
Activity: 1232

Jump to: