Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 553. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 509
If the invest site is not ponzi and safe to invest why not to try invest and make more money. It will be profitable in future.

most of binvestment run ponzi scheme, if you found not ponzi scheme investment you will find other risk like in tradeing or mining. each investment have a risk, if you can control your risk you can control your money...
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
CCS - join the REVOLUTION in service
If the invest site is not ponzi and safe to invest why not to try invest and make more money. It will be profitable in future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I'm investing these days because the bitcoin has a really good future a head so why should you save money.
You should not save money if you can make more money by investing in the bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★
Its indeed better to just invest in the bitcoin these days because it has a really good future a head if you ask me, look at the events that are upcoming.
The halving will let the price rise to a higher amount for sure.

People are expecting the price to go up significantly due to the block halving, but they don't seem to look at what's less likely to happen. And that is that the price may as well go down. I have noticed that a lot people here expect too much from the block halving. I guess most of these people will get disappointed once the price doesn't go up much.

I also believe that most of them are ready to dump the coins when the halving finish and the price rise so the selling pressure will raise, so i think before halving itself the price will rise and on or after just halving we can see the selling pressure and the price going down instead of going up, because their will be only sellers on buyers.

So if you are investing for more then 3 + years then dont worry about halving and all and just forget your coin and come back after 3+ years.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Its indeed better to just invest in the bitcoin these days because it has a really good future a head if you ask me, look at the events that are upcoming.

People are expecting the price to go up significantly due to the block halving, but they don't seem to look at what's less likely to happen. And that is that the price may as well go down. I have noticed that a lot people here expect too much from the block halving. I guess most of these people will get disappointed once the price doesn't go up much.

This. If BTC were guaranteed to go up, everyone would be pulling from the stock market and dumping every cent they have into it. Why? Guaranteed income.

Guess who's not doing this? Anyone.

Take it as a hint. BTC could go down to $0.00 just as easily as it can go up to $1k. The blockchain is compatible with every coin out there (and new ones still being created). BTC is not proprietary. If your system supports BTC, it automatically supports DOGE, LTC, (insert millions of others here).
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Well if you are saying of saving money in bitcoins then you are going great because bitcoins price will rise soon , and if you have money in bank then buy some bitcoins and save it and wait for the price to rise you will get a better profit .My suggestion is buy bitcoins and hold.

Yeah save money in bitcoins now and you will enjoy the profits in future and it also prove to be an best investment if the price goes higher in future.

If the price goes down, you don't "enjoy the profits." You're talking about a high-risk currency. Just HOLDING BTC is an investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Well all people talk about inflation,look forget it for some moments its possible to make our money grow by the two ways,knowing that at banks we will get a fixed interest,soo you know that your money will be x ammount ,at bitcoin investment you can invest but cant predict how much you will get on the same time,as you can loose as can make a great trades,the fact is bitcoin has more potencial to bring and make our money to grow.

Are you sure about it?? That investing money in bitcoins can make our money grow, even the experts don't have accurate answer of this that what would be the value of bitcoin in future.
Activity: 476
Well all people talk about inflation,look forget it for some moments its possible to make our money grow by the two ways,knowing that at banks we will get a fixed interest,soo you know that your money will be x ammount ,at bitcoin investment you can invest but cant predict how much you will get on the same time,as you can loose as can make a great trades,the fact is bitcoin has more potencial to bring and make our money to grow.
Activity: 812
Well if you are saying of saving money in bitcoins then you are going great because bitcoins price will rise soon , and if you have money in bank then buy some bitcoins and save it and wait for the price to rise you will get a better profit .My suggestion is buy bitcoins and hold.

Yeah save money in bitcoins now and you will enjoy the profits in future and it also prove to be an best investment if the price goes higher in future.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
Activity: 672
Well invest at bitcoin now all people says its the best moment but it may not be for real,bitcoin had double already from the last year to this without anything besides the halving moment as the support of this price,soo i believe it will go up again but will be the same thing as what happened on the 1000 dollars bitcoin will go up and down faster returning the previous value,and readjusting will occur along the rest of the year.
because many people are predicting the price of bitcoin will rise in the near future, I think the investment is not the right choice. ROI quite a long time is the cause, it is better to save

Saving is good but its not profitable in long run as you also need to take care of inflation rate but if you invest in right product then you can expect higher profits in future.
Activity: 518
Well invest at bitcoin now all people says its the best moment but it may not be for real,bitcoin had double already from the last year to this without anything besides the halving moment as the support of this price,soo i believe it will go up again but will be the same thing as what happened on the 1000 dollars bitcoin will go up and down faster returning the previous value,and readjusting will occur along the rest of the year.
because many people are predicting the price of bitcoin will rise in the near future, I think the investment is not the right choice. ROI quite a long time is the cause, it is better to save
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Just like how the fast lane and the slow lane on the freeway eventually lead to the same place, there are both quick and slow ways to double your money. So for those investors who are afraid of wrapping their portfolio around a telephone pole, bonds may provide a significantly less precarious journey to the same destination.

But investors taking less risk by using bonds don't have to give up their dreams of one day proudly bragging about doubling their money. In fact, zero-coupon bonds (including classic U.S. savings bonds) can keep you in the "double your money" discussion.
Activity: 476
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Investing is good as long as one has money to live comfortably on a month by month basis. If one struggles to live with his own wage that's very hard of even thinking about it.
I invested in btc when I was able to and today I'm carefully looking after my investment

you are wise when it comes to investing your money. a lot of the panic sellers sell because they invest money that they can't miss in their personal life. they sell just to prefent themself from making bigger losses. they don't know what they are doing. these people should stay far away from any kind of investment.

There are some basic principles people must never forget when it comes to money and most of the time I see here and out there that these principles are completely disregarded. But you know, everybody is free of digging his own grave (metaphorically speaking)
Activity: 952
In terms of safety saving it will be better but if you want some profit investing will be the way to go.
By only saving money you definitely do lose your money because of inflation. However you may invest in low risk baskets.

Yeah, investment though risky but can give you best returns in future if you invest in a right product at a right time, savings will not be profitable in long run.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
In terms of safety saving it will be better but if you want some profit investing will be the way to go.
By only saving money you definitely do lose your money because of inflation. However you may invest in low risk baskets.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
I think investing is much better because you are helping the bitcoin economy getting back up.
Also the fact that you can make a lot of profit by the end of this years is a reason why you should.
I think it is good if you spend bitcoin and if all btc owners do not spend it can decrease prices of bitcoin.

Yes we need circulation of bitcoins then only the price of bitcoins will reach to a next level and if everyone would just keep on  holding without spending it then price will not improve in future.
Jump to: