Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 558. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
I'm better save my money because it's much safer than investing.
By save my money, I can collect bank's interest for every year meanwhile investing is risky ( can scam without being expected )

Better collect a bit rather than loss at the end !
yeah agree with you. save while continuing to collect bitcoin is the best way. because the investment that has a large profit. have the possibility of large scam
we can not know when it will be scam

Saving is good but it will pay you in peanuts as you cannot expect a huge from it, everything is limited when it comes to savings, but if you take ar risk and invest your money then your can expect higher returns in future.

Everything is limited to savings, only because you only notice you can save so much.

A person has to realize by now, that they have to make more money then the whole saving route and then be super old when hit retirement is not sexy.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
Both options has potencial to make your money become bigger,but the both systems may fail there isnt nothing 100%safe,even the fiat on your pocket isnt safe as someone can steall it.Soo choosing one or other you know that they got some risks ,but well saving is the lower option risky,and investment is one thing amazing ,risk -reward much bigger then saving soo you choose.
Lol i think you can't save all your money from your pocket and i think you can save your money from the bank..
And they are the same benefits. I you save your money from banks with interest you can only earn few money. than invest your money to bitcoin
Because time to time there's changes for the value and they are always talking about halving maybe the price will increase more to $600..
So i think for me i will choose to invest my money into bitcoin..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Sorry banks safe?You real when you saying the safest place to store our money?All days banks charges their costumers fees,without any service been made,cards cloned and money take out from account,besides those some skilled people recreate the login page of bank online and steal you some pennies,soo is this safe i will die soon.Only bitcoin wallet are safe as you need to cross password,identifiers,second password and 2fa security this cant be hacked atleast i dont know no one that got his bitcoins stolen from their wallets.

in my country bank have " deposit insurance foundation " . if the bank exposed to fire, flood, hurricane, theft and other disasters, the foundation will give you your money in full. sfor online transaction bank use 2fa with his custome token creator hardware, so people can't acces my online store without my device..   o are you think bank is not safe Cool

I dont think there is a safe bank,they will say those thing but when the time comes and it happen well i doubt that they will give all your money back.
Look at what the financial crisis has done to US past few year ago,thats when bitcoin was made.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

Sorry banks safe?You real when you saying the safest place to store our money?All days banks charges their costumers fees,without any service been made,cards cloned and money take out from account,besides those some skilled people recreate the login page of bank online and steal you some pennies,soo is this safe i will die soon.Only bitcoin wallet are safe as you need to cross password,identifiers,second password and 2fa security this cant be hacked atleast i dont know no one that got his bitcoins stolen from their wallets.

in my country bank have " deposit insurance foundation " . if the bank exposed to fire, flood, hurricane, theft and other disasters, the foundation will give you your money in full. sfor online transaction bank use 2fa with his custome token creator hardware, so people can't acces my online store without my device..   o are you think bank is not safe Cool
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Its better to just invest in the bitcoin these days, the price is good and the future is also good so that is a win win situation if you ask me.
The fact that halving will let the price go to a higher amount is why you should invest.

Yes it would be good if we invest our money in bitcoin at a moment, as the price is low and it will be much higher at the time of halving so we can sell it at the time of halving when the value is more attractive.
Activity: 560
Both options has potencial to make your money become bigger,but the both systems may fail there isnt nothing 100%safe,even the fiat on your pocket isnt safe as someone can steall it.Soo choosing one or other you know that they got some risks ,but well saving is the lower option risky,and investment is one thing amazing ,risk -reward much bigger then saving soo you choose.

We are not talking about saving money in pocket, we are talking about saving in banks and its not easy for anyone to steal your money from your bank account as banks are the safest place to store your money.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Its better to just invest in the bitcoin these days, the price is good and the future is also good so that is a win win situation if you ask me.
The fact that halving will let the price go to a higher amount is why you should invest.
Activity: 410

We are not talking about saving money in pocket, we are talking about saving in banks and its not easy for anyone to steal your money from your bank account as banks are the safest place to store your money.
To be honest what he says is true cause we all have gone through the escrow.ms problem where people were cloning bank cards and stealing.Money is not safe anywhere but less riskier in banks of course.

so investing your money in bitcoins is something gambling with your money, either you win or you loose.
How about people investing bitcoins in gambling website ? but still they make good profits.All it takes is luck & research for an investment to succeed IMO.
Activity: 868

Activity: 476
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
By save my money, I can collect bank's interest for every year meanwhile investing is risky ( can scam without being expected )

yeah agree with you. save while continuing to collect bitcoin is the best way. because the investment that has a large profit. have the possibility of large scam

Saving is good but it will pay you in peanuts as you cannot expect a huge from it, everything is limited when it comes to savings, but if you take ar risk and invest your money then your can expect higher returns in future.

Yes, let's say you will earn higher when you invest your money. but there are certain measurements and limitation when investing your money, you must first research the thing you will invest your money so that your hard earned money will not be wasted and it is certainly a high risk, But if just want to save money in your cold wallet it is good to save money but remember there is no easy money in this world today.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102

bitcoin collect as much as possible continue to work and not to waste money life saver is the easiest way to become rich. You can do this for several years. I'm sure you'll be rich

To invest in bitcoin is good but its limited to certain period of time as the future of bitcoin is unpredictable and we don't  know how long it will survive, so investing your money in bitcoins is something gambling with your money, either you win or you loose.
Activity: 518

bitcoin collect as much as possible continue to work and not to waste money life saver is the easiest way to become rich. You can do this for several years. I'm sure you'll be rich
legendary
Activity: 840

Activity: 644

It require a better skill and good knowledge to get profitted from any of your investment. The people who are earning from their money are actually intelligent more than being lucky. As the lucky people cannot make their way they just run where they find the way. So if you are intelligent then you cannot be scammed by someone.
Activity: 476

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
maybe I want something more interesting. "obtain a profit but without the risk of losing".

You are indeed a very sick guy, there is no way that there is a risk free profit and if there is some risk free profit then you should probably know that it is indeed a scam. Every profit comes with a risk and if there is no risk at all then there wont be any poor people right now. life isnt fair so you have to deal with it
Activity: 420
Both options can make us get some income,knowing that investment risk and reward are together ,these days i believe at crypto world we should invest as i see always atleast 10% some altcoin up, and there is a group of 5 or 10 altcoins that are waiting the investments ,and its a easy profit to make on the short.
bitcoin investments in very risky. according to a fluctuation in altcoin more frightening than bitcoin. so it is better not to invest too much in altcoin
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
1. Investment = you can increase the amount of money you but it can also reduce your money (more risky) need courage.

2. save money = just save your money and your money will still be as in the beginning (no profit) are not at risk.

I think no investment is without risk. all investments have risks of its own and allow the balance or your money be decreases. You must be smart in choosing the investments that have less risk. or where investments have a high profit potential

Of course, due diligence is required before getting into any investments. You don't just pour out your money into anything without analyzing it. You'll get scammed easily if you do that. You have to study the company, its history and its current value. If all is good, you have a greater chance your investment will flourish.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
Both options can make us get some income,knowing that investment risk and reward are together ,these days i believe at crypto world we should invest as i see always atleast 10% some altcoin up, and there is a group of 5 or 10 altcoins that are waiting the investments ,and its a easy profit to make on the short.

Yes investing money in bitcoins at a moment is the best thing to do as you can expect some best profits in short term as no other product will allow us to make that quick profits so I would choose to invest my money into bitcoin.

Its a risky investment to make as we don't know what will be the value of bitcoin in future but if you can afford to take that risk then you can surly invest your money into it as if bitcoin performs well the you can make good money out of it.
Jump to: