Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 557. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Investing money is the more profitable field clearly if you can accept putting some risk on the invested money, then investment itself is a form of saving money imo.. If you want no risk to the invested money then just saving it is better imo.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Holding it until price increase is the best plan.

Definitely not the best plan considering that the price is very uncertain and there are always risk that it will go down severely. It might hurt if you keep on holding however if you are pretty sure about the growth of bitcoin then this might be the best plan, considering that you dont need any money spent on buying bitcoin alone
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I will hold most of my bitcoins. There are not many investment opportunities around and they are very risky.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
Investing is a good option. You have to be smart where to invest though.
Sometimes, even holding your bitcoins is a good enough plan.

Holding it until price increase is the best plan. But for me I exchange it when it grows then read some predictions regarding bitcoin and see when it can go down again to buy back. That way I get some profit even if it is low.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

holding your bitcoin is same as you invest at bitcoin, but i will choose invest at trading skill, you can trade your bitcoin with altcoin/fiat, if you fail you learn new skill to recover your lose, if you profit you can growing your bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
How can we save if we don't have money? Huh

So find a source of income first then invest some. While at the same save some of it.
lol if you have a job surely you will make money so you must have a job for it dude. collecting and storing just do it you will become rich. i think Cheesy
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Investing money is much better for me, amo most people with coins just wating for price increase but exist a lot of ways to make your money work on you with profit same with coins. You just need to look for it!
Activity: 364
I think its better to just invest in the bitcoin because it has a great future a head if you ask me right ?
The fact that the halving is coming will make the price for sure, it will increase for sure no doubt about it.

I think this is a good reason to invest too. Most of the time i am worried about my savings funds. But with so much good news for bitcoin.
I can't imagine the price to go down on the longer term.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

So find a source of income first then invest some. While at the same save some of it.

I think he want it to be a one option thing. That is not very good because there is no safety. So Heartilly's comment would be the best. Invest some and save some for future needs and just for safety.

Your comment doesnt make any sense.

If hes mentioning if he doesnt have any money to start with, he cant do any of those things.. so there is no investment..
Activity: 560
Why did bitcoin went from 250-300 dollars to 400-500 dollars this year,since nothing happened to make this pressure?You may be already playing the halving price here,and maybe we can get at another level around 600-800 dollars as we get closer,but will bitcoin be able to stay stable on the new value that all wanna it to achieve.
Activity: 448
I think its better to just invest in the bitcoin because it has a great future a head if you ask me right ?
The fact that the halving is coming will make the price for sure, it will increase for sure no doubt about it.
Activity: 658
maybe I want something more interesting. "obtain a profit but without the risk of losing".

You are indeed a very sick guy, there is no way that there is a risk free profit and if there is some risk free profit then you should probably know that it is indeed a scam. Every profit comes with a risk and if there is no risk at all then there wont be any poor people right now. life isnt fair so you have to deal with it
lol I am just asking. because I was too afraid to take risks. I always keep my bitcoin. because I was not too happy with something risky so I inquired about getting a profit without risk. in fact other than investment certainly any like faucets and signature campaign get a profit without risk but it's not an investment. so I was looking for it
Activity: 994
its better to invest right now because the halving will come this year, the price will rise to a higher amount most likely.
The fact is also the bitcoin is growing and the price to buy the bitcoin now is good if you ask me, so that would be another reason to invest.
Activity: 476
Well banks were safety in the past before we could use internet ,and well assaults happenes on that time,nowadays people steal the money online.Bitcoin is being asked for some hackers attack because the anonymous , bitcoin is better then other way.I believe you can have both ,but invest at crypto world may be the best option and result,the market is almost all red but its the best time to get in and wait.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

I think he want it to be a one option thing. That is not very good because there is no safety. So Heartilly's comment would be the best. Invest some and save some for future needs and just for safety.
Activity: 697
Merit: 253

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Its better to just invest in the bitcoin because of the halving that is coming and it will let the price increase for sure no doubts about that for sure.
I think its just a matter of time before it will.
yes I agree, because now is a good time to invest in bitcoin. because I think the price of bitcoin is still fairly low. maybe the next few years the price could up to $700 or $1000 more.
Activity: 448
Its better to just invest in the bitcoin because of the halving that is coming and it will let the price increase for sure no doubts about that for sure.
I think its just a matter of time before it will.
Activity: 644
Its better to just invest in the bitcoin these days, the price is good and the future is also good so that is a win win situation if you ask me.
The fact that halving will let the price go to a higher amount is why you should invest.

I would prefer saving over the investment as investment can prove to be a bad decision in future but if i have saved my money I can easily have access to my money at the time of emergencies and bad investment can get me losses which I cannot afford to have. I would suggest you save bitcoins as well dude.
Jump to: