Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 569. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Its better to save money ofcourse. But you can also invest. Without invest you cant get the money and that is not good.
Both is very good. And saving money is the best thing. So you will have always money for later or something

both of them is good then save 70% of your money and invest 30% of your money
so if you lose your invest you still have 70% of your money, or if you get profit you can save the profit ast your saving account

yeah this the most important. you don't have to either save or invest u should have a financial plan that has a portion in savings and a portion in investments
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Its better to save money ofcourse. But you can also invest. Without invest you cant get the money and that is not good.
Both is very good. And saving money is the best thing. So you will have always money for later or something

both of them is good then save 70% of your money and invest 30% of your money
so if you lose your invest you still have 70% of your money, or if you get profit you can save the profit ast your saving account
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Your future financial purposes will be saved by saving and investing.

No questions asked. Just do that financial strategy to make a secured future.
where we can do both "save and invest" simultaneously. I think it would be good for the future. but the problem. where I could do that at the same time? any suggestion ?

Saving it in a bank is one option where you can earn yearly interests of your savings. I think that will be considered as an investment since your money is growing
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

where we can do both "save and invest" simultaneously. I think it would be good for the future. but the problem. where I could do that at the same time? any suggestion ?

Then think out of the box. You can answer that question if you are really serious to engage in both investing and saving purposes for future purposes.

Thats the prupose of this debate as both saving or investing is a good financial strategy however as both has its pros and cons that it why this thread was made. Your post is totally unneeded , if you wish to participate in this then clearly you should have just put up your thoughts again any of these two options

Just a little bit information to you, I previously posted here the thoughts about investing and saving. And that quoted post of yours is for general. You don't get the picture honestly and just do posting for signature campaign purposes. I will not waste my time to dig my previous post just to enlightened you.

And lastly, this is not a debate.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
Well for me, it is always better to invest money to earn also another money. In this way you may also control yourself from spending when just saving. But if you want to save money it should be done in a long term so somehow it will earn interest in years but do not expect much on it mostly for banking institution..

The best interest percent is here in bitcoin. You are the one controlling it. Yes. That is what is cool about it. Sell high, buy low.  It is still faster that way than waiting for an interest in a bank. Yes bank gave the security in your money. But what else do they do with your money. They profit more for investing it in different things. Then give you just the very small percentage for lending your money to them.

Yeah, banks sucks, and with the invention and existence of bitcoins, I don't see it profitable in putting my money into banks, rather I would prefer to invest my money into bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
Well for me, it is always better to invest money to earn also another money. In this way you may also control yourself from spending when just saving. But if you want to save money it should be done in a long term so somehow it will earn interest in years but do not expect much on it mostly for banking institution..

The best interest percent is here in bitcoin. You are the one controlling it. Yes. That is what is cool about it. Sell high, buy low.  It is still faster that way than waiting for an interest in a bank. Yes bank gave the security in your money. But what else do they do with your money. They profit more for investing it in different things. Then give you just the very small percentage for lending your money to them.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
I think its better to do both because saving can be good for accidental things in real life and also investing in bitcoin is not wrong because of the halving that is coming this year.
You should do both its the best thing you can do, you can than have normal money and make a lot of profit at the end of this year with the bitcoin.

Yeah, but investing in bitcoins involves certain level of risk as we don't know what will be the price of bitcoin after halving, but at a moment we can afford to take that risk, as if price climbs then we would be making some good money.

How can we advance if we don't like to take the risk?

There's no shortcut to success. Didn't you know that by taking the risk in trading, we are able to make some nice and new ideas to ride the risk. There are lots of people who earns decently in trading.
Activity: 658
yeah I also chose the investment. after all, your money will not be reduced. unless you invest in stocks or assets. do not expect much to get many advantages save money. even if you've been saving it for a long period of time
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
I think its better to do both because saving can be good for accidental things in real life and also investing in bitcoin is not wrong because of the halving that is coming this year.
You should do both its the best thing you can do, you can than have normal money and make a lot of profit at the end of this year with the bitcoin.

Yeah, but investing in bitcoins involves certain level of risk as we don't know what will be the price of bitcoin after halving, but at a moment we can afford to take that risk, as if price climbs then we would be making some good money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

Thats the prupose of this debate as both saving or investing is a good financial strategy however as both has its pros and cons that it why this thread was made. Your post is totally unneeded , if you wish to participate in this then clearly you should have just put up your thoughts again any of these two options
I think it is much better to save your money now. The price is now rising slowly so you are too later to make an investment.
But yeah you never know what can happen later in the future. But I think that it can also be going down.

wtf HAHA so price is rising how does holding money help?
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Activity: 714

I think it is much better to save your money now. The price is now rising slowly so you are too later to make an investment.
But yeah you never know what can happen later in the future. But I think that it can also be going down.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

I would think bitcoin operates under the same guise, if you look recently into bitcoin it gained fame becausse of how expensive it was (Like over 1000$) but now it has tanked way below that, because of the overabundance, and therefore a type of inflation.  I would think investing in something more physical would be worthwhile, instead of money type things.  Like a house, it may dip a lot but it will always come back up, you just have to be patient. 

The object doesnt matter, what matters is low risk.

A digital item can be low risk too, but for that the investor must choose what online investment is better for him.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
for me all of that is bad idea (except you are true investor, and you are the maniac of bitcoin technology)

There is no reason to stay away from bitcoin just because you are not a tech worm or even if you are not a true believer. Bitcoin is easy to be understood and it will not takes any basic knowledge of technology. Pretty much crypto is suitable for beginners as well, just that most guy dont realize that
Activity: 518
Investing money is always an better option as you can expect some good returns in long term, investment can be risky if you invest in wrong product, but the risk factor would always be part of any investment.
unfortunately we will not know where it is right or wrong investment. so investment is always risky dude
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
both are bad  Cheesy
if you choose invest the risk very high, and you can lost your money,
if you choose saving your money get inflated and you lost the value of your money Roll Eyes

any other option ?

investing doesn't mean there is high risk, warren buffet invests he definitely didn't lose his money. on the other hand inflation eats away a few percent a year, you wouldn't suddenly lose all the value

before we invest at something we must know detail about it, invest have risk ,sometimes small risk and usually have highest risk.

i know bitcoin is good way to invest and safe, also some people says gold is the best and other people says save your money at fiat to daily usage...

for me all of that is bad idea (except you are true investor, and you are the maniac of bitcoin technology) ... the best idea is what do you needs? if you online bussines use bitcoin and bank for daily transaction Not for investment.

each way have risk don't forget it....
Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If it is in bitcoin, it is better to save it due to incoming halving. If it is in fiat currency, it is better to invest it. Cheesy
I think the arrival of halving. do not be too enthusiastic and stop investing. I think if you have a coin that is idle for a specified period. better used for investment. it would be more useful. rather than just stored and waiting halving

Yeah keeping your bitcoin idle would not be a profitable move, either it should be spend on regular intervals by selling it at higher price and again buying at a lower price.
Jump to: