Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 572. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
February 28, 2016, 11:19:57 AM
Investing money is definitely the way to go. If you save money, you won't earn any money.
not earn moeny will more good than invest in site that have big risk. now all site investment have big risk

sorry...my 100 days plan has no big risk...nano-risk (lol)
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 28, 2016, 10:52:26 AM
Investing money is definitely the way to go. If you save money, you won't earn any money.
not earn moeny will more good than invest in site that have big risk. now all site investment have big risk
Activity: 658
February 28, 2016, 09:36:03 AM
Saving is of course the safest way to earn some money. But if you dont invest you wont get much money.
And that is very risk also. You never know if it goes good and never know when you want to sell it. So yeah it has risks.
I think you cannot earn money or grow your bitcoin by saving dude. sometimes we have to take risks. to be able to get more profit, but with one condition, the risk is not great pleasan and the amount of money you invest. not too big.
Activity: 490
February 28, 2016, 08:56:50 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Investment is better ofcourse, because when you invest the your saving also grow.
Just keeping it in the bank will make it improve no further.
lol what you want to rely on interest from bank for additional income. I think the interest of the bank is very small. you need a lot of money, to feel the benefit of the interest. probably interest only 1% per year. if you only save $ 1,000. you will only get $ 10 per year
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
February 27, 2016, 07:41:05 AM

that's true, but it is an risky business, as you can even loose your money in investment in future, totally depends on your luck, where as saving is safe as you have control over your money.

you can create your luck with smart plan , Investing money is good for make your money growing but every profit way have a risk, if you invest at wrong place you lose your money Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 27, 2016, 07:31:23 AM

that's true, but it is an risky business, as you can even loose your money in investment in future, totally depends on your luck, where as saving is safe as you have control over your money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
February 27, 2016, 06:38:49 AM
Activity: 224
February 27, 2016, 06:30:02 AM
Investing bitcoin is a good way to earn money. But there are not many safe investment for us at the moment.

Bitcoin is not a save investment and you should do your research before you post this up. Bitcoin is considered one of the investment with high risk potential as no one could predict the direction of this virtual currency yet. It may seems like this is going to be the world's future currency however no one knows that it has the potential to be worthless as well

Bitcoin is young and its price can go either way. So if you invest in it, be sure you invest only the amount you can afford to lose. And as far as investment is the topic, to lessen the risk, diversify your investments. Do not put all your money on a single instrument. Invest on bitcoin some, some on real estate, some on insurance, stocks,  mutual funds and the list can go on and on.

Yes, diversification is the best option when you are investing your money, as it will also diversify your risks, and even if you go through loss from one you can recover it from the other.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 26, 2016, 09:42:38 AM
Saving vs. Investing - it's basically the same thing, not a one or the other. If you're doing either of these you're doing better than the people that are spending a lot.

Financial security is a dynamic principle. It's relative to what everyone else has. If I have $100 surrounded by people with $10,000, i'm not feeling very secure. If I have $100 surrounded by people with $1, i'm feeling very secure.

Maybe I should be saying - Saving? Investing? Spend, baby spend!
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
February 26, 2016, 09:36:18 AM
Investing bitcoin is a good way to earn money. But there are not many safe investment for us at the moment.

Bitcoin is not a save investment and you should do your research before you post this up. Bitcoin is considered one of the investment with high risk potential as no one could predict the direction of this virtual currency yet. It may seems like this is going to be the world's future currency however no one knows that it has the potential to be worthless as well

Bitcoin is young and its price can go either way. So if you invest in it, be sure you invest only the amount you can afford to lose. And as far as investment is the topic, to lessen the risk, diversify your investments. Do not put all your money on a single instrument. Invest on bitcoin some, some on real estate, some on insurance, stocks,  mutual funds and the list can go on and on.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 26, 2016, 08:58:18 AM
Saving is of course the safest way to earn some money. But if you dont invest you wont get much money.
And that is very risk also. You never know if it goes good and never know when you want to sell it. So yeah it has risks.

Yeah holds that as the price of Bitcoin rises, people are tempted to hold onto the currency rather than use it. But the evidence so far seems to indicate otherwise, lending credence to speculators’ belief that, as more people transact in Bitcoin, the price will increase.
Activity: 714
February 26, 2016, 07:51:23 AM

There will never be safe methods to make investments because investing will always have risks, its not for a reason they call it a investment.
Plus its also that the bitcoin is not to predict if you ask me, the halving is coming so that is a good thing investing now is good to do if you ask me because the halving will let the price increase.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
February 26, 2016, 07:32:02 AM

Activity: 159
February 26, 2016, 06:16:06 AM

Activity: 434
February 26, 2016, 05:51:18 AM
Activity: 182
February 25, 2016, 02:06:16 PM
Both are very good to do that now on this moment. The value is not so high so you can invest in it and have some profit later if the value is going to rise.
But saving money is also very good to do. So you have always money later and that will be good.

Yeah, I think saving is the safest way to hold your money, and it is accessible whenever you need, while the investment is bit risky as you need to go through losses in future if you make a investment in wrong product.
Activity: 280
February 25, 2016, 01:13:17 PM
Both are very good to do that now on this moment. The value is not so high so you can invest in it and have some profit later if the value is going to rise.
But saving money is also very good to do. So you have always money later and that will be good.
Activity: 210
February 25, 2016, 10:24:22 AM
Both are very good. I think. I think with saving money you dont lose your money and you will have always money later.
If you are going to invest than there will be a chance that you can earn some good money so that you will have a lot of money later. But there is a risk that you also can lose some money with making an investment.
\
But investing money seems more reasonable while I think it is good to have a small percent saving money to use in bad events.

Yeah investment is always better option as you can expect higher returns in future, whereas the income generated from savings is limited and might not be enough in future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 25, 2016, 10:15:22 AM
Both are very good. I think. I think with saving money you dont lose your money and you will have always money later.
If you are going to invest than there will be a chance that you can earn some good money so that you will have a lot of money later. But there is a risk that you also can lose some money with making an investment.
\
But investing money seems more reasonable while I think it is good to have a small percent saving money to use in bad events.
Activity: 196
February 25, 2016, 09:33:43 AM

well, with saving you have some sort of safety, yes, but while everything in real life gets more expensive, your savings account's interest rate can't keep up with that. that's why people get happy if their somewhat safe investment in stocks for example brings them 5-10% interest per year. that's considered to be a very decent return for a low risk investment. and investing in bitcoin will bring you even more return.

That's true people are satisfied even if they get low returns but the guaranteed one, people would choose for going with an investment, so if your are earning guaranteed returns you should invest your money.
Jump to: