Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 632. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 21, 2015, 07:06:02 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I would say that investing is better than saving.  But if you are one who has little or no experience at all i investing and you trust o one to help you out, then it is better for you to save.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
October 21, 2015, 05:20:46 PM
invest for sure. by saving money, they are losing value because of fiat inflation..
Activity: 154
October 21, 2015, 05:19:08 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Investing is always better than saving.  There are risks involved in investing, but you can always find other things to invest on.
Activity: 168
October 21, 2015, 03:50:24 PM

My goal for now is for long term.  Investment has risks but it has high returns.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 21, 2015, 09:58:46 AM

I would invest than to just save money because in investing it I can see a lot of money for it than just saving.

Ask a bank if you can invest 100000 satoshi...on the net you can...

bank are useless for gaining interest, they give you 1% or around that, and you're money are frozen for a very long time, usually 1 year

with bitcoin my money can grow fast based on demand, and tnx to the halving this grow will be forced in some way, meanwhile i can always use them

in the past the % of interest given by the bank were greater, i remember there were good deal up to 5%...
yeah you're money can only earn small profit for a long time o have 1% interest, but its better to have a compound interest this is the best interest that you can have if you save your money for a long time.

Depends on the bank. Here in my country one of the best banks here is : Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI). My wife works here for a years now and she has her own saving account and I see from myself how she gain interest with her savings. Discussions about this will take a further discussions so that's it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
October 21, 2015, 09:45:03 AM

I would invest than to just save money because in investing it I can see a lot of money for it than just saving.

bank are useless for gaining interest, they give you 1% or around that, and you're money are frozen for a very long time, usually 1 year

with bitcoin my money can grow fast based on demand, and tnx to the halving this grow will be forced in some way, meanwhile i can always use them

in the past the % of interest given by the bank were greater, i remember there were good deal up to 5%...
yeah you're money can only earn small profit for a long time o have 1% interest, but its better to have a compound interest this is the best interest that you can have if you save your money for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
October 21, 2015, 03:34:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
October 21, 2015, 03:26:51 AM

October 21, 2015, 01:23:36 AM

Activity: 182
October 21, 2015, 12:30:11 AM

I would do both because it is better to be sure in where the money would go. So I will choose to do both investing it and at the same time saving it.
Activity: 224
October 21, 2015, 12:10:44 AM

Better save the money you have because investing is very risky and you wont know what will happen to the money you invested so better save it.
Activity: 210
October 20, 2015, 11:45:53 PM

I guess do both because investing is a little risky that is why better do both save while investing money.
October 20, 2015, 11:18:13 PM

Better do both saving money at the same time investing it.
Because I find investing a very useful way to earn more money and at the same time save the money you earn.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 20, 2015, 10:52:31 PM
Like I said in the other thread, setting up a reason why you will save money is a must. To become it better, one must know things that he/she will putting up the money in the future.

The same goes for investing. What is your purpose? What you want to achieve? What kind of investment do you like? Investing money is not you always invest it in some companies or private sector. One of the best way in making investment is thru making your "desired" business. You will love your busines for sure while you earning at the same tine.
October 20, 2015, 10:32:44 PM

Better invest the money you have because saving it in the bank doesn't give a lot of interest whereas in investing it the money will grow.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
October 20, 2015, 10:24:31 PM

Better save money investing is very risky. There possibilities that the market you invested in will fall down so does your money.

It depends on where one plans to save.
But I would rather save it like an investment in a trusted bank so it earns interest at the same time.
Saving and just keeping your money in your house is not 100% safe.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
October 20, 2015, 10:22:04 PM
I have done a saving plan for 25 years for all family,and im at bitcoin as my investment plan,soo i have both ,at bitcoin i dont know how long i will stand at it as no one knows where and how long it will exist...i hope forever ,but we cant predict what will happen tomorrow in our lifes .

it's a god idea Smiley
but i think you must withdraw 50% of your total erning, to party to be enjoyed as a bonus in your daily earning Smiley

for me bitcoin will long life
Activity: 167
October 20, 2015, 10:05:40 PM

Better save money investing is very risky. There possibilities that the market you invested in will fall down so does your money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
October 20, 2015, 06:51:36 PM
I have done a saving plan for 25 years for all family,and im at bitcoin as my investment plan,soo i have both ,at bitcoin i dont know how long i will stand at it as no one knows where and how long it will exist...i hope forever ,but we cant predict what will happen tomorrow in our lifes .
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
October 20, 2015, 01:56:31 PM

Saving money in a bank is what I would do.  Investing is risky and requires time and effort.

Saving money in bank is not a growth related action. It's just a protection to your money. The bank interest rates are always lesser than the inflation rates which would make your money would not be sufficient after next 5 or 10 years equivalent to current worth for a living.
Jump to: