Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 633. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 20, 2015, 12:54:01 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Saving money in a bank is what I would do.  Investing is risky and requires time and effort.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
October 20, 2015, 12:48:05 PM
Personally, I think we need to do both save and invest our money. Invest will bring you some profit but it won't be used when you face emergency situation. I will choose 2/3 to save and 1/3 for invest. Also the best investment method is invest in gold or bitcoin. HYIP won't give you profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
October 20, 2015, 12:35:07 PM
Best way is investing in good investments obviusly. Do not save them becouse of inflation (i believe). So if you have like 5k i really have no idea what to do, since you cant buy real estate with 5k. Perhaps some stock or investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
October 20, 2015, 12:16:15 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

It depends on what your goals are.  Saving and investing actually are both good.
Activity: 168
October 20, 2015, 11:43:17 AM

Better do both.

I prefer to put my money in a savings account.  In this way, I am not bothered by the risks and worries that comes with investing.
October 20, 2015, 11:22:41 AM

Saving and investing actually both are good.  Your savings account earns interest and your investment earns profit.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 20, 2015, 10:37:49 AM
All I do is just earn btc via sig campaign and save it. One day, btc will be the currency of the world and I want to have an early start before everyone wants it.

Well if you don't actually use your saved bitcoins for any matters then saving your coins is a great start. If you don't see any legit investment sites or you are not comfortable in investing your coins then continue your doings.
Activity: 294
October 20, 2015, 10:21:17 AM
All I do is just earn btc via sig campaign and save it. One day, btc will be the currency of the world and I want to have an early start before everyone wants it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
October 20, 2015, 10:18:32 AM

Better do both.
The best thing to do is both. You should invest a bit and save a bit. With investing you can grow your capital, and you should always safe money for "rainy" days.

agree with you friend Smiley
if dollar die we will see gold and bitcoin going to the moon
are you remember "rainy" days ?
Activity: 490
October 20, 2015, 09:40:53 AM
The best thing to do is both. You should invest a bit and save a bit. With investing you can grow your capital, and you should always safe money for "rainy" days.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
October 20, 2015, 07:16:17 AM
save it and invest time ...
If you earn nothing investing time you have only lost time...
Ok time is money...

time is money only for those that earn a very low amount of money based on the time they use to earn those

those that earn a lot of money, can waste time doing nothing, because thye know that the next hour they will have another big profit

(lol)
it's what happen for my shareholders for free...
day after day they will make money for the time they have invested before...
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
October 20, 2015, 06:31:57 AM
Ok time is money...

time is money only for those that earn a very low amount of money based on the time they use to earn those

those that earn a lot of money, can waste time doing nothing, because thye know that the next hour they will have another big profit
Activity: 322
October 20, 2015, 05:24:23 AM
thers no perfect answer for this if you just save what you have and save more you can be a survivor and the investemnt its also a intelegence survivor thing its more diff to invest than to save soo you pick your skills but saving its good for me and raising.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
October 20, 2015, 05:16:09 AM
Ok time is money...
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .
October 20, 2015, 03:38:05 AM
instead of just saving in bank.
that itself is an investment ,you get interests on your savings ..
if you are lucky enough you lso get some perks or bonuses annually from your bank.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
October 20, 2015, 01:47:01 AM

I think save it investing is risky we don't know what will happen to the money that we invest.

Just saving money is ok but over the time your money valve will depreciate because of inflation so one should try to invest money to overcome the inflation. Yes I to agree all investments comes with some risks but you can choose less risk products to grow your money instead of just saving in bank.
Activity: 154
October 20, 2015, 12:51:18 AM

I would better save money than to invest it because I cant guarantee the risk of investing.
Activity: 167
October 20, 2015, 12:32:28 AM

Better to save the money you earn because investing it is too risky and cant afford to lose what you worked hard for.
October 20, 2015, 12:17:09 AM

Both because if only investing there are very big risk on doing and if saving only it will the money wont grow so better do both.
October 19, 2015, 11:41:08 PM

Do both I guess because saving is nothing without investing and the thing here is make the two work together.
Jump to: