Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 629. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
November 24, 2015, 09:09:58 AM
Saving and investing money is partner and one must perform in order to achieve success in both.

So while investing, have a portion of your savings to place in safe investments.

okey save 50% and invest 50%
so if you lose your invest you still have back up to try other invest Roll Eyes

For much clearer view, if I will applied that to myself.

No percentage for both savings and investment. I will give what I want "depends" on what kind of investment. Maybe business that I really want. Foods business, computer shops all that you know that will be boom in your location. Think out of the box. Investment is not always investing online, trades, companies etc.

Gibberish..

"kind of investment" ?

Either you invest in something productive or you invest in hollow crap.
The bundled housing derivatives that crashed the world's economy is good example of hollow "fruitless" investments.

You want to invest in something that will be good for you AND the economy.
Something that stimulates growth in some sector such as Job creation.
A safer investment..
Things with clear potential.

I see it as simply common sense (no need to over complicate things)

"Maybe business that I really want." ?

What does that even mean ? LOL
Want to buy a railroad so you can play conductor ?

You invest to get a ROI.. simple.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 24, 2015, 08:23:10 AM
Saving and investing money is partner and one must perform in order to achieve success in both.

So while investing, have a portion of your savings to place in safe investments.

Yup we can save money as Bitcoins for savings because Price range of Bitcoin will be Increases Large amount than Country currencies in future and Investment part we can use country currencies Investing things will move up than currencies value. I think we can invest and save in this way Wink.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 24, 2015, 04:41:19 AM

For much clearer view, if I will applied that to myself.

No percentage for both savings and investment. I will give what I want "depends" on what kind of investment. Maybe business that I really want. Foods business, computer shops all that you know that will be boom in your location. Think out of the box. Investment is not always investing online, trades, companies etc.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
November 24, 2015, 04:41:00 AM
invest ofc, but do research first, find a legit site
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
November 24, 2015, 04:33:42 AM

Activity: 697
Merit: 253
November 24, 2015, 04:26:19 AM

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 24, 2015, 04:24:40 AM
Save adequate money for emergency and invest the rest in something ,sit and relax until the value of investment double. Tongue
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
November 24, 2015, 01:17:32 AM
It is always better to invest in something than to save it, what I will do is
have 15% of the money is a bank account to help myself when things go bad.
Invest 10% in gold(medium risk - prices may drop as people are preferring bitcoins).
Invest 25% in real estate(Nil risk) and 50% in bitcoin (high risk - anything bad can happen if its possible to happen - moore's law)
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
November 24, 2015, 01:03:27 AM
always better to invest than save Wink
read bible!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
November 24, 2015, 12:55:42 AM
both is better on the situation, saving money will not grow ya but you will be having money when you needed, investing is also a good option but for that research full where ever we want to invest, right what i am doing is i am earning bitcoin, out of that i am also doing job, so i keep 10% of my salary for investment for bitcoin, and balance i keep for my family expenses, because tommorrow any thing happen i wont be suffering if that 10% goes for loss.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
November 24, 2015, 12:47:45 AM
with invest your money you have a chance to double it but do not be forget the investment have a high risk to losing your money even it in the real life but if you save your money you can not earn profit from that and the best part if you only save your money then you will never lost it
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 23, 2015, 10:11:24 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

For me, I think it's better to invest it in real estate.

The value of an estate especially a land no matter what happens never depreciates.  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
November 23, 2015, 03:40:16 PM
It's better to diversify your money, and yes saving (although the interest is very low) is a also considered as an investment.

So investment some of your capital and save the other part.

Good advice, I normally don't go 100% too but I don't save much either. Just a few bucks every month.

Thank your sir.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
November 23, 2015, 02:41:38 PM
It's better to diversify your money, and yes saving (although the interest is very low) is a also considered as an investment.

So investment some of your capital and save the other part.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
November 23, 2015, 02:35:09 PM
When the economy is all right then the best strategy is to invest because money should work. But where the investment is another question  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
November 23, 2015, 06:35:11 AM
Investing in something is a good idea when compared to saving it as a fiat currency. Fiat currency's value doesn't change actually. The hardest task is to choose wisely between the different investment firms. There are lot of risk involved in high return investment, Always have a considerable amount of investment in low risk investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
November 23, 2015, 06:11:04 AM
Because of general inflation it is better to invest it in different things. Like some gold, real estate, different currencies , Bitcoin etc.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
November 22, 2015, 09:38:23 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

First this depends from how much u earn and second how much u spendin daily. If there is positive balance after u take spending from earing u can save money. How much money do u have when u plan to invest in real estate, for that u need a lot of money. Why dont u start with something smaller. I always thought that is a good thing to invest in transport. Buy van, pick up or both and start to transport things for money, there is always big demand for it. In any moment if its not working, u can sell it and have your money back. I wish luck follow u what ever u choose.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
November 22, 2015, 09:16:47 AM
Depends what you want to do in life .If you just want a normal life with pension /fixed pay with stable financial rate .Earn the money and save it with some fixed deposit on fixed returns and secure your life .Or if you want to make it big and you're a game player love business minded prick you can choose investment .This involves bigger risks and bigger things .
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 22, 2015, 08:37:57 AM
I think saving fiat in bank is waste while saving money as bitcoin will be safe investment (as i think).
Jump to: