Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 638. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
October 12, 2015, 10:21:33 AM
I say save bitcoin for the time being because the halfing is coming up and the price will skyrocket when that happens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
October 12, 2015, 10:17:15 AM

I think is better to save your money in real estate because the price of property would never down and still getting higher from time to time and dont forget to looking for best area and predict that area will be grow for many years later.

"Dont put all of your eggs on one basket"

I agree with you Smiley
but you must pay some cost to maintain and clean it

but totally im sure so easy to take profit at real estate investment
better to invest in real estate or gold than to only saving, because if really want to earn profit from your money , you should take the risk and saving is also a good method and from this method you can assure that your money will not lose.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 12, 2015, 09:33:04 AM
It would be best to invest your money into reliable companies, real estate and precious metals such as Gold. That way you would grow up your wealth for years to come.  Also, don't forget to invest in Bitcoin as it is a good investment Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
October 12, 2015, 09:29:01 AM

I think is better to save your money in real estate because the price of property would never down and still getting higher from time to time and dont forget to looking for best area and predict that area will be grow for many years later.

I agree with you Smiley
but you must pay some cost to maintain and clean it

but totally im sure so easy to take profit at real estate investment
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 11, 2015, 11:23:38 AM

Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 11, 2015, 12:58:01 AM
To invest money first one need to save money then we can start investing. I do like investing some portion of my savings but not all.

That is true first need a money to invest on some thing for that we need to save money first. I usually invest more than 50% of my savings.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 10, 2015, 10:44:19 PM
To invest money first one need to save money then we can start investing. I do like investing some portion of my savings but not all.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
October 10, 2015, 06:05:03 PM
People that are talking about investing millions in bitcoin then i think invest somewhere else.
With that amount of money you can easily buy any percentage company share.
And you will get a good profit in long-term or even in short term, and if you love bitcoin to much invest just 0.1-1million Tongue
Activity: 784
October 10, 2015, 04:42:46 PM
it is like chicken-egg-chicken saying. in order to invest money you have to save.in order to save you have to invest.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Resale Market - CopyrightXchange.com
October 10, 2015, 12:37:30 PM
If you're uncertain on what you need to do with your money, it is better to consult an expert about this as they can elaborate and give you the best plan/options that you need in the future. Having more advice from different people will give you better option for choosing the right path.

Saving the money in the bank or invest it, has it flaw. They are both in a long term of period especially if you wish to gain a lot. Though their is one option that you will really gain a lot in a shorter term, invest on a HIGH RISK investment.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 10, 2015, 10:19:00 AM
I believe key is to find balance.
Activity: 994
October 10, 2015, 09:48:50 AM
For me both, the money I save I will put in legit Iinvestment site ir fitýden,, cd vne othee | watch vehicle

Saving your money isn't a form of investment because the interest earned is pretty much low, even if you compound them over for a year period then you will get the interest rate will be lower than the yearly inflation rate . That means you are losing money each time you save them up, however atleast you are exposing your funds to a smaller risk . On the other hand there is always a safe deposits which could be consider as a form of investment.

I would not go completely saving the money or completely invest.
It is much better to invest somewhere where you trust and research about it.
But also saving money is the best way if you don't trust any company.
Activity: 31
October 10, 2015, 07:29:03 AM
For me both, the money I save I will put in legit Iinvestment site ir fitýden,, cd vne othee | watch vehicle

Saving your money isn't a form of investment because the interest earned is pretty much low, even if you compound them over for a year period then you will get the interest rate will be lower than the yearly inflation rate . That means you are losing money each time you save them up, however atleast you are exposing your funds to a smaller risk . On the other hand there is always a safe deposits which could be consider as a form of investment.
I save small amount every salary in a bank for my emergency fund, and 40% of my salary goes to my investment (stock market,mutual fund, insurance) and the rest of my money goes to expensive and some is for my parents. Thats how I manage my money.
Activity: 344
October 10, 2015, 06:57:22 AM

Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
October 10, 2015, 03:44:09 AM
saving money is good but why not invest it if we could gain some money?

only save money for covering the cost of life and let the rest go for investment...like investing on property or if you want on bitcoin too

invest in Big company is a good way Smiley
you can invest your money like at prudential assurance or buy google stock
Agree invest in the big company that run on long time to make your money safe,, When you make investment study the backgroud of the company if they can survive if there is economic crisis.
if i have more money  i will choose microsoft/intel to  invest 50% of my money 25% at bitcoin  and 25% use it everyday with my family Smiley
Activity: 31
October 10, 2015, 03:30:26 AM

only save money for covering the cost of life and let the rest go for investment...like investing on property or if you want on bitcoin too

Agree invest in the big company that run on long time to make your money safe,, When you make investment study the backgroud of the company if they can survive if there is economic crisis.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
October 10, 2015, 03:09:12 AM

Activity: 602
October 10, 2015, 03:04:38 AM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
October 09, 2015, 10:45:56 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Investing your money in gold you will have a safe and secure investment with
Guaranteed income in the future.
And investing your money in realstate you will have a steady cashflow.
This is he best advise I can give you in gold and realstate.
Activity: 344
October 09, 2015, 04:12:33 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

if you want a longterm and safe investment id recommend gold as its value is steady,
and if you want a steady cashflow id recommend to invest on realstate as it gives
you a steady income.

i think buying it right now is the only good option as the prices are falling down so it is a great news for the new entrants who wants to invest in the bitcoin and we wish that prices should go up in the next years but you cannot be sure that it would become true as market is volatile and so is the bitcoin.
Jump to: