Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 640. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 06, 2015, 04:31:10 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

There are pros and cons in saving and investing.  Either way, is good.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
October 05, 2015, 11:43:37 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Its best to do both, save money in the bank and later on invest in it in the market in that way we'll be able to make our money grow.

Yes, in order to invest money first one has to save money so every one must save money before going or thinking on investments. Investments are good for long term returns and it will help to grow our money but it comes with some risks as well so one should know all those risks involved before investing.
October 05, 2015, 10:37:32 PM

Its best to do both, save money in the bank and later on invest in it in the market in that way we'll be able to make our money grow.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
October 05, 2015, 10:33:36 PM
bible says money not invested root Wink

thats why i by altcoins - MAPC and EXCL [both on cryptsy and bittrex] and soon they will raise ALOT

if u make money - tip me Wink
Activity: 154
October 05, 2015, 09:27:05 AM

If you are a person who does not like taking risks then saving is the one for you.  While investing takes higher risks, it also has high returns.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
October 05, 2015, 09:16:07 AM
It depends if you are willing to take some risks , investing in dicesites seems to be very much comfortable nowadays .
or else you can go with some percentage of you holdings .
Investing my money in dice sites for me it's just lucky, i always lose on dice site even though when i win
that would never make me being rich in fact i was lose much than i win.
so far holding bitcoin itself is the better to save my money than gambling
you invest or you gamble? because you will not lose or win in investing, because in investing is earning a profit or not by putting your money in business.

If you invest you may get profits over the time but if you gamble then surely you will lose your all money.

Yes that very correct. If any one invest money either stock market, gold, real estate or in bitcoins they have chance of making some profits in long term but if start gambling then most like they will lose all there money. So I go with investment not with gambling. Cheesy

Yes if one invested money for long term on good products then surely they can make profits over the time but need to choose the investment products carefully.

I much prefer this sentence when you want to invest for a long-term invest big money to have big profit.
I see people buy 1BTC and hope to be millionaire, things does not work like this.
You should invest let's say in hundreds or thousands of bitcoin to see the big profit in the future.

Every investment starts small.

Just about no one puts hundreds of thousands of dollars into their retirement funds.

It's the slow and steady monthly investments that add up to millions.

I understand people that want to get rich within a night.
But in reality that does not happen, and there is no chance to get millionaire with just a single BTC
Investing is risky, but if you ever want to invest a advanced research is needed.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 05, 2015, 08:16:10 AM
At this time, it think it is the perfect time to invest your money in something that is valuable such as Bitcoin or Gold. I think the best option for now would be to invest in Bitcoin now that the next halving will be probably next year and this will result in an increase in price. If you invest your money in Bitcoin now, you'll be happy to know you did so by maximizing your profits. Just my opinion  Grin
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
October 05, 2015, 07:37:02 AM
i think save first priority and investing is second but try to online investment it same like you throw money on the trash

That is 100% correct first people has to start saving money from there monthly earning and part of that savings should invest for future high returns.

Every one want's to become rich faster but they should know for that they have to have money to invest on their skills to increase their profits. So every one has to start saving money first from the current earnings and slowly start investing and make it grow for the future. Saving is very important factor for every one.
October 05, 2015, 07:28:26 AM

Saving in a bank is for smaller, short term goals, when you need cash to be readily available, while investing is for larger, long term goals, and you cannot easily get your hands on it.  Saving in a bank has minimal risks, while investing, you may lose some or all of your money.  If you value the safety of your money, then it is better to save it in a bank.   
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
September 27, 2015, 08:37:43 AM

I prefer saving money in the bank and knowing it has interest in the coming years. Investing online might be a little risky.

of course everyone wants to double his money and be rich. and it must have the courage to take risks, including investment risk is quite large.

Its all about to the people what they want to their money, and its all depend on the plan that they made before they earn money. Yeah investing have a risk and all methods that you can use to grow your coins or money have a risk.
legendary
Activity: 1232
September 27, 2015, 03:42:47 AM

I prefer saving money in the bank and knowing it has interest in the coming years. Investing online might be a little risky.

of course everyone wants to double his money and be rich. and it must have the courage to take risks, including investment risk is quite large.
Activity: 910
September 26, 2015, 08:42:28 PM
i think save first priority and investing is second but try to online investment it same like you throw money on the trash

Yes one should start very disciplined savings every month or weekly first and then slowly depending on his needs and risk factor he should split his savings in to two parts. One for investing and other one is continue savings. If any one looking for long term range better to choose a gold or real estate. But real estate need a lot money, if you can then that will be best option.
Activity: 560
September 26, 2015, 05:56:24 PM
The thing is that bitcoin and crypto world bringed us the opportunity to get some income ,some get rich others manage and invest trading it and making good income montly,something that some fortunes could make before with fiat.Banks were one that since the begining making huge profit with the money from their costumers,trading ,lending,well crypto world returned our power to make our money worth more .
Activity: 756
September 26, 2015, 05:35:04 PM

the thing about bank interest is that its usually lower than inflation rate, you're actually losing money over the years
Activity: 784
September 26, 2015, 05:30:26 PM

That is 100% correct first people has to start saving money from there monthly earning and part of that savings should invest for future high returns.

Agreed with you, there should be balance between saving and investment. I think that first you should start with savings, once there is enough savings then start investing in some short term and long term investments.
Activity: 525
Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .
September 26, 2015, 05:53:25 AM
It depends if you are willing to take some risks , investing in dicesites seems to be very much comfortable nowadays .
or else you can go with some percentage of you holdings .
Investing my money in dice sites for me it's just lucky, i always lose on dice site even though when i win
that would never make me being rich in fact i was lose much than i win.
so far holding bitcoin itself is the better to save my money than gambling
maybe you are taking my words too literally,by investing i never meant to gamble ?
invest in sense add your money in the sites bankroll, be the house is what i meant.
legendary
Activity: 1134
September 26, 2015, 12:16:15 AM

Internet had change the world. It was a disruptive technology which has revolutionized almost all the ways and the meanings of every life and every kind of doing business. So why don't invest in the online technology? I think that even are to many years that internet is between us there are again to much potential on it. There are yet to many country where internet is almost in existent or very few widespread. So the potential to be greater is yet in power. Then I suggest to invest on it. You'll be happy. Only find the right place and the right people to do this.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
September 25, 2015, 11:58:07 PM

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
September 25, 2015, 11:35:21 PM
Every investment is same like throwing your money in the trash, if you invest blindly and dont know what kind of investment you are joining. Knowing detail and how that investment is working atleast could reduce its risks.
Activity: 518
September 25, 2015, 10:17:55 PM
Jump to: