Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 643. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
September 20, 2015, 10:50:41 AM
I will suggest you to invest 50% in bitcoin and keep other as your currency. Bitcoin has more potential to grow as it has touched 1000$+ mark once which may also happen in future but there is also a risk of price going down as it has came down to 230$ mark from 1k. So if you invest in bitcoin rather do daily trading than keeping that bitcoin untouched for years. Hope you will make some profit.

No guaranty that bitcoin price will reach 1000+ again just because at once it reached 1000+. Bitcoin price was not stayed at that high price for long time so do not invest money based on just hope.

That is correct no one knows whether it will reach that high price once again.
don't depend on luck when you are investing or have business, you must have a knowledge about what you are attended to do. Decisions are also important so think twice before make a decision, it can cause the failure of your business and investment.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 20, 2015, 09:42:08 AM
I will suggest you to invest 50% in bitcoin and keep other as your currency. Bitcoin has more potential to grow as it has touched 1000$+ mark once which may also happen in future but there is also a risk of price going down as it has came down to 230$ mark from 1k. So if you invest in bitcoin rather do daily trading than keeping that bitcoin untouched for years. Hope you will make some profit.

No guaranty that bitcoin price will reach 1000+ again just because at once it reached 1000+. Bitcoin price was not stayed at that high price for long time so do not invest money based on just hope.

That is correct no one knows whether it will reach that high price once again.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
September 20, 2015, 12:45:37 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Crypto-Games.net: DICE, BLACKJACK and SLOT
September 19, 2015, 12:56:52 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 19, 2015, 12:28:11 PM
If you have more than 10BTC i can give you some choice, 1/4 invest at trading stok altcoin, 1/4 hold at wallet, 1/4 trade it with pair USD 1/4 WD to your bank Grin

I like your concept but it is a bit messy to manage all of these and be on time for everything.
Yeah good idea but theres some things that you need to sacrifice like your time, we are not on the same country and we are also not have a the same time.

And we have different time zone Tongue, yeah but if the profit in that way that you talk about is small then we should not stress our self and make it complicated to earn just a bit extra which does not worth much. But still a good idea Smiley
September 19, 2015, 12:11:02 PM
If you have more than 10BTC i can give you some choice, 1/4 invest at trading stok altcoin, 1/4 hold at wallet, 1/4 trade it with pair USD 1/4 WD to your bank Grin

I like your concept but it is a bit messy to manage all of these and be on time for everything.
Yeah good idea but theres some things that you need to sacrifice like your time, we are not on the same country and we are also not have a the same time.
Activity: 560
September 17, 2015, 07:33:24 PM
Well invest will lead into new opportunity to let the money grow but the risks associated with it is a bit higger as well.But invest is the best way to do with our money.
Activity: 504
September 17, 2015, 12:27:26 PM

September 17, 2015, 12:25:42 PM
Feel like better to have money, but it won't grow if just have money.. lol need to invest then it will grow, for me I rather invest my money to stable investment.

if i take myself as an example; if i hold €10K it won't grow, but it will decrease in value. i still may have the same €10K but it is getting worth less year by year. in order to avoid losing value, you are better off with investing.

What you said it 100% correct but investing all your savings is not a good idea because suppose if you need some money immediately for some thing then you can't sell your investments so easily at market price. For urgency you may end up selling at lower price so keep some portion of your savings for your urgent needs.
You know that your money decrease value year by year so its better to spend it to your own necessaty, because you save for yourself and you will not save if you dont have a plan with that money.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
September 16, 2015, 10:01:44 PM
Feel like better to have money, but it won't grow if just have money.. lol need to invest then it will grow, for me I rather invest my money to stable investment.

if i take myself as an example; if i hold €10K it won't grow, but it will decrease in value. i still may have the same €10K but it is getting worth less year by year. in order to avoid losing value, you are better off with investing.

What you said it 100% correct but investing all your savings is not a good idea because suppose if you need some money immediately for some thing then you can't sell your investments so easily at market price. For urgency you may end up selling at lower price so keep some portion of your savings for your urgent needs.
legendary
Activity: 896
September 16, 2015, 09:08:31 PM

Activity: 560
September 16, 2015, 06:55:42 PM
Not agree with you since you wanna invest 100% of all money ,even 25% at each place,but not a good option to invest all into bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
September 16, 2015, 12:22:53 PM
September 16, 2015, 12:12:21 PM
In my opinion there are times for everything. Currently I think it's best to save money, especially talking about bitcoins. If the possibility of a good investment and can earn something interesting, you go ahead, but considering that the possibility also exists of losing. It is very difficult all this must be very smell. But for now it is best to save the bitcoins.
Because losing the money that you work hard, is not good, and you are only a newbie or you are only starting now, its hard to gamble your money in some investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 16, 2015, 10:29:12 AM
I like to invest my money into gold due to current inflation rate although property investment is popular right now. But I still hold my BTC because I don't know what will happen with bitcoin price in a short period, maybe if I hold my bitcoin, I can get huge profit.
In other side, there's no a safe place or method to invest your money except property and land because their price are rising everytime, so you have to take high risk for investing your money.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
September 16, 2015, 09:11:54 AM

You some times you need a money in cash but you not get it for immediately so you may end up in selling your investments at cheaper price then the market price so one should remember saving money also very important like investing. There are many cases people have lot of properties but when they want to sell they will not get market price.

Yes cash is a very important in some times and we should invest only some portion of our savings for long term appreciation
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
September 16, 2015, 07:05:22 AM
In my opinion there are times for everything. Currently I think it's best to save money, especially talking about bitcoins. If the possibility of a good investment and can earn something interesting, you go ahead, but considering that the possibility also exists of losing. It is very difficult all this must be very smell. But for now it is best to save the bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1092
September 16, 2015, 05:50:44 AM

You some times you need a money in cash but you not get it for immediately so you may end up in selling your investments at cheaper price then the market price so one should remember saving money also very important like investing. There are many cases people have lot of properties but when they want to sell they will not get market price.
Activity: 714
September 15, 2015, 11:05:03 PM
Isn't holding your bitcoin the best way to invest?!  How can you 'invest' an investment like this?  Teach me your ways!

(thanks in advance)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
September 15, 2015, 10:25:19 PM
Jump to: