Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 672. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
I would not save money has a form of just saving but you could find a property that is going to save you money has an investment, i would say go ahead and go for bitcoin but you could always invest in a property rent it out and cash the rent into bitcoin which is a property generating you income.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
If you save your money in bank .bank will use your money for our purpose and give you a small bit of purpose.I think invest money in bitcoin for high purpose. But bitcoin investment is little bit risk then bank save.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
If you're think which is better to save or in vest. The answer is to invest because inflation can seriously affect the value of cash savings over the medium and long term. Invest what you see. lol
Yes inflation can seriously affect the value of cash  but, if you invest in bitcoins inflation can't affect your coins because its digital and government not have a liable for the lose or the growth of your coins.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
apparently litecoin's wave isn't ended, i would invest something there if you have not already done it, because until the halving there is a great chance that another increase will come, 0.03 is to be expected, which is 33% gain not bad if you ask me

so for now i would consider in vesting in bitcoin and litecoin, and nothing else
Activity: 224
If you're think which is better to save or in vest. The answer is to invest because inflation can seriously affect the value of cash savings over the medium and long term. Invest what you see. lol
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Of course it is better to invest money in something smart. I think I have a lot of money, I would invest in real estate, because I think it's the best thing that you can not lose money.
Activity: 196
Hi
A nice balance of both is necessary  . It also depends on your risk taking appetite. Save what you invest. Investment is necessary for any middle aged man to grow further whereas saving is necessary to retain that development.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
In my point of view it is better to assign some part of money for investing and some part for saving in a good place.

Diversification in investments is crucial, I have made the mistakes in my life to learn it the hard way. You should never put in all your money over something that might even skyrocket, because nothing is worth the risk. Use only that money that you won't mind losing In simple terms, don't fucking gamble with your rent money or invest the money in something which you'd rather use for insurance.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
In my point of view it is better to assign some part of money for investing and some part for saving in a good place.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Actually i meant stocks of bitcoin companies, not brokers who accept bitcoin deposits.

Stocks like Coinbase, Xapo, and stuffs like that.

Many bitcoin or blockchain based companies popped out of nowhere. Some stocks are worth like 15 cents now, if you buy and hold you might get rich quick from it since these are the future technology
legendary
Why won't you invest in new technologies or in new companies offering new services!?

You can buy some stocks and wait for them to go up... IMO, it probably the safest way for you to invest and wait for high returns. However, for it to be profitable you need to know very well in which stock or company are you investing with!

Well try bitcoin based stocks, coinbase and other stuffs.

Especially regulated companies, because those wont get "shut down", if they pay by the rules of the rulers.

What do you mean by bitcoin based stocks?  Are there stocks that can be traded with bitcoin or is it a stock that reflects the price movement of bitcoin?

yeah there are, there are plenty of broker that accept bitcoin, for trading stock, commodities and forex

search for simplefx, 1 broker, bit4x ecc...

Interesting, thanks for the info...I quickly checked out simplefx...is it mainly for trading fx or actual stocks listed on say the new york exchange?

I wonder how tax works when investing with bitcoin as well...

there are stocks too and not only forex markets

taxes should not be taken into consideration, if you are simply rising your bitcoin amount, as long as you don't convert or sue them for purchasin(only in usa) you're fine
Activity: 364
Why won't you invest in new technologies or in new companies offering new services!?

You can buy some stocks and wait for them to go up... IMO, it probably the safest way for you to invest and wait for high returns. However, for it to be profitable you need to know very well in which stock or company are you investing with!

Especially regulated companies, because those wont get "shut down", if they pay by the rules of the rulers.

What do you mean by bitcoin based stocks?  Are there stocks that can be traded with bitcoin or is it a stock that reflects the price movement of bitcoin?

yeah there are, there are plenty of broker that accept bitcoin, for trading stock, commodities and forex

Interesting, thanks for the info...I quickly checked out simplefx...is it mainly for trading fx or actual stocks listed on say the new york exchange?

I wonder how tax works when investing with bitcoin as well...
legendary

Activity: 364

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

Well , the more you have , the bigger you should go.
IF you have enough (like a lot) of money you should go

Having a bigger capital actually isnt an indicator wether you should go for investing rather than saving. Investing will actually gain you more in term of interest and profit however you should take into account that there are higher risk that goes along it as well which means that if someone isnt ready to lost that huge amount of money then investing is not someting to be considered. On the other hand, saving is another options that people should consider if they are only looking to secure their big amount of money ( BTC provide the best security if volatility isnt an issue for the person )

Thats why you distribute your money between more service providers, more banks, more brokers, more bitcoin addresses, etc.

Its the basic thing when you invest is to diversify.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
IF you have enough (like a lot) of money you should go

Having a bigger capital actually isnt an indicator wether you should go for investing rather than saving. Investing will actually gain you more in term of interest and profit however you should take into account that there are higher risk that goes along it as well which means that if someone isnt ready to lost that huge amount of money then investing is not someting to be considered. On the other hand, saving is another options that people should consider if they are only looking to secure their big amount of money ( BTC provide the best security if volatility isnt an issue for the person )
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

IF you have enough (like a lot) of money you should go with Real estate otherwise Bitcoin would be a good idea . for long term too
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
The reputation of the bank actually doesnt matter anyway because once the entire economic system of a country fell apart, no matter how great their previous reputation is then they will probably fell apart too. A bank is not a standalone company because it relly on the country's economic system as well

But that is not that sudden when we are going to make some safe deposit and the economic fell. That is not too coincidence. I think bank reputation is the first one people think to make safe deposit

The chance for that to happen is pretty much close to zero indeed however you should take into account that that safe deposits are meant for atleast 1 year which means that there is a whole year for that to happen. There are also several factors that will trigger the potential of the fall of the economic state and it will takes several years and alot of "warning" before that potential threat to happen however it is not impossible for it to happen at the faster rate.

Also that this has nothing to do with the bank's reputation or whatsoever because what matters will be the economic state of the country. As I have stated previously that no matter how great a bank hold its reputation or how good they are in providing liquidity, once the economic state fell then it will fell as well
Jump to: