Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 708. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
If it was me, I'd save about 50%, invest 25% in Bitcoin, and invest 25% in Gold. This is because the 50% you save would be 'safe', but the investment has the potential to grow, or not do so well.

50% is too high given the riskiness of Bitcoin.
Most planners recommend 0.5-1% in bitcoins.

he said 50% saved not invested in bitcoin, you are looking for 25% and i find 25% about right in bitcoin, but actually i would save only 33% max(50% is too much just for saving), the rest invested in bitcoin and something else(not gold), maybe i'll wait for bitcoin stocks)

So what college guy doesnt need to save his hard earned money? Atleast a family guy has 2 incomes of his wife too.

But a college guy usually lives on his own income and sometimes gets help from parents, so whatever he can save in those "golden years" its better if he saves it better.

I say 15% bitcoin, 15% gold , 50% silver and rest some big stocks that get inflated from QE money.

I know a lot of guys basically paying 0 expenses (they get paid internet, paid gas for the car, paid food.. literally everything). These guys can afford doing crazy shit like putting 100% on Bitcoin or even in some promising crypto project and wait to see what happens. Because if they lose the money they'll get more next month.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Definitely invest the money is the best option, of course, investing smarter, not going into any page that promises us incredible things, avoiding ponzi scheme, getting and looking information about the sites that are legitimate and have been online for long or good time, good luck investing Cool

Stocks and bitcoins are all you need. Skip everything else.
IMO investing on payday is best because then you know exactly how much money you have for living until the next payday.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Definitely invest the money is the best option, of course, investing smarter, not going into any page that promises us incredible things, avoiding ponzi scheme, getting and looking information about the sites that are legitimate and have been online for long or good time, good luck investing Cool
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
If it was me, I'd save about 50%, invest 25% in Bitcoin, and invest 25% in Gold. This is because the 50% you save would be 'safe', but the investment has the potential to grow, or not do so well.

he said 50% saved not invested in bitcoin, you are looking for 25% and i find 25% about right in bitcoin, but actually i would save only 33% max(50% is too much just for saving), the rest invested in bitcoin and something else(not gold), maybe i'll wait for bitcoin stocks)

So what college guy doesnt need to save his hard earned money? Atleast a family guy has 2 incomes of his wife too.

But a college guy usually lives on his own income and sometimes gets help from parents, so whatever he can save in those "golden years" its better if he saves it better.

I say 15% bitcoin, 15% gold , 50% silver and rest some big stocks that get inflated from QE money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255

It depends on your personal situation. As a family man yes, you want to avoid putting much of your portfolio in Bitcoin.

As a college guy living with his parents... I would say go apeshit and go 50%+.
No risk no big wins.
Saving your money will be low on risk but it would take a time.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

It depends on your personal situation. As a family man yes, you want to avoid putting much of your portfolio in Bitcoin.

As a college guy living with his parents... I would say go apeshit and go 50%+.
No risk no big wins.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

he said 50% saved not invested in bitcoin, you are looking for 25% and i find 25% about right in bitcoin, but actually i would save only 33% max(50% is too much just for saving), the rest invested in bitcoin and something else(not gold), maybe i'll wait for bitcoin stocks
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★

Merit: 250
Definitely Invest in bonds,stocks or bitcoin. But don't forget to save some money for bad days. If you have like $100 remaining from your paycheck invest half of i and put te rest on a safe bank account.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Investing in real estate is the most secure way of getting profit in long term.
In short term trading with bitcoin get high profit.
I think saving money in a bank is the worst thing that can do. Embarrassed

Are you sure, because when the money faucet dries out in the central bank and they can no longer print, all these inflated markets will plunge into oblivion.

All the credit ponzi scheme based markets will implode: credit card, student loan, car, housing, medical loan, personal loan. All of them were inflated like a holiday turkey and will plunge really hard.
Your best answer would be gold. But, everything is based on how much money you have as cash flow.

I only say this from experience with young friends who already rich and where they store it. But, this also means how much you also gross every month. When I say rich I`m talking about $10 mill a month rich. (yes, you can ignore this sentence because it really doesnt apply to your life lol)

Its better to earn though every year, since more pump on the reserve of us dollar. If you dont have the "fuck you" money then the large principal needs to go into a interest form of investment regardless.
The value of the money  doubled every 7 years. If you save the value of your money will decreased because of the interest in the bank. It is better to invest to the company that has compound interest because it surely earn  big profit and it will be bigger if you continue to invest. You can choose a company , these are the good quality of a company. Should be fame,trusted,their products are favorite of people etc. So its bettet to invest.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Your best answer would be gold. But, everything is based on how much money you have as cash flow.

I only say this from experience with young friends who already rich and where they store it. But, this also means how much you also gross every month. When I say rich I`m talking about $10 mill a month rich. (yes, you can ignore this sentence because it really doesnt apply to your life lol)

Its better to earn though every year, since more pump on the reserve of us dollar. If you dont have the "fuck you" money then the large principal needs to go into a interest form of investment regardless.
I think the best thing to do is invest, but think twice before doing so. What you should never do is invest money you need to live, is the biggest mistake (and most common) that people often make when investing their money.
Why he cant invest? why investing is a big mistake? In investing your money will be doubled or triple. so why investing is a biggest mistake that he can make ?  Savings is only for securing your future , have a cash reserves , for emergencies. Choose invest.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I think the best thing to do is invest, but think twice before doing so. What you should never do is invest money you need to live, is the biggest mistake (and most common) that people often make when investing their money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Do both.

Invest 50% and save 50% (will change depending on your risk profile).
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Investing in real estate is the most secure way of getting profit in long term.
In short term trading with bitcoin get high profit.
I think saving money in a bank is the worst thing that can do. Embarrassed
Saving money in bank is an investment and I think it is much safer than any other online investment schemes.

ahah no, save money in banks, it's pretty useless nowadays, bank will use to do their shitty investment, also interest is very low, in most case(practically all)it is not worth it, to lock your money for one year

to this add the fractional reserve, and we are done, personally i'll never deposit any money on any bank, they are the worst thieves, in this world

the only bank that i know is my QT-Core client
Even if there a risk in investment you will gain a big profit and you can be rich in investment and if you invest to the company choose the company that have a compound interest because profit of the compound interest is better than or bigger than simple interest.
Banking is a 0% interest so you would not have a profit.
And it is up to you what is you choice.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Saving money in bank is an investment and I think it is much safer than any other online investment schemes.

ahah no, save money in banks, it's pretty useless nowadays, bank will use to do their shitty investment, also interest is very low, in most case(practically all)it is not worth it, to lock your money for one year

to this add the fractional reserve, and we are done, personally i'll never deposit any money on any bank, they are the worst thieves, in this world

the only bank that i know is my QT-Core client
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

Best is to inform yourself much better and take a decision by yourself, not just ask (unknown) people what to do.

Bank is usually insured and also under 100k euro (in Europe), maybe other amounts in other areas are safe by law. Under that amount you will never lose your money if the bank (a private business, as you know) will fail. Just putting on the bank you'll get no gains.

Investment - there are a lot of ways to invest, some are safer, some are .. "bolder"; some get lower profit, some get higher profit. Depending on how much money you have and what risks you afford to take ... you have to make a decision for yourself.
Investing in bitcoin is rather risky. But if you know what you are doing, you have a good potential for win. After all, some people bought bitcoin at 1000$ and made profit (sold at 1200), so it is possible.

My country is democracy, and i see democracy as another failed system. Monarchy or other tyrrany forms are also a joke and much worse.

I also agree. Democracy is a failure. Something better needs to be invented.
Jump to: