Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 74. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 05:38:54 PM
Really it is better to save mony, because it is better to invest money so your money is still growing in a span of time not unlike if you just save it. So I tell you if you want to rich soon then invest your money in bitcoin. Its best way to save money.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 04:58:48 PM
I do not think you should save your money because this will make your money stand still do not make a profit so I think you should use your money to invest in the ico or real estate projects.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
December 31, 2017, 04:32:37 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
from among these three things is the safer investment in Real Estate, the price growth from year to year very quickly,
because Real Estate is highly sought and in need by the crowd...
Activity: 420
December 31, 2017, 04:10:01 PM
For me it is better invest than saving your money to a bank because investing has a return income than saving your money but investing is much risky than saving your money.
I am also with investing ones money in the right place than keeping it in some bank which will be making million dollars by investing the customer’s money into big businesses and returning a negligible sort of interest rate to the customer. Now that we really have a good option like bitcoin, we don’t have any real reason to keep us away from investing in here. I am trying to take full advantage out of this opportunity. So far, it has been a true blessing.
Well investment is much better for you than saving because if you invest it will get you profit and you can everything in this profit for your family as like you can start any business and that will very beneficial for you and your future will secure.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 31, 2017, 03:41:47 PM
For me it is better invest than saving your money to a bank because investing has a return income than saving your money but investing is much risky than saving your money.
I am also with investing ones money in the right place than keeping it in some bank which will be making million dollars by investing the customer’s money into big businesses and returning a negligible sort of interest rate to the customer. Now that we really have a good option like bitcoin, we don’t have any real reason to keep us away from investing in here. I am trying to take full advantage out of this opportunity. So far, it has been a true blessing.
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 02:51:48 AM
i think investing is always a better option because you can make more money but it still depend on your financial budget saving is much more secured though.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 31, 2017, 12:44:14 AM
Investment means giving the money to someone who uses it for their business and pays you back a dividend (and you normally get some kind of share that can be sold later). Think stocks.

"Save in bank" is actually a kind of investment. You give money to the bank, they use it for their business and give you a small interest (if at all) as dividend, and you can withdraw your money. With current interest rates, this is pretty boring, the only advantage compared to keeping money in a safe at home is that it's easier to do most types of payment, and that you don't need your own safe...

Buying precious metals is not an investment because those metals won't work with the money you paid for them. It's mostly speculation (you hope that you can sell it for a higher price) and safekeeping (real value of money can fall due to inflation, while precious metals will mostly retain their "real" value). But you need to consider storage fees.

To decide which is better you need to know what you consider "good".
Do you want to maximize your ROI? Do you want to store your wealth safely? Do you want to enable entrepreneurs to build their businesses?

Onkel Paul
For me, both of this is a better way of managing your money, it is only based on the holders perspective if he wants  his money to grow surely, he should try to invest here. Saving is a good idea also because through that you can get money when you are in the times of financial crisis.
Activity: 269
Decentralized Transportation Solution
December 31, 2017, 12:24:04 AM
Activity: 22
December 31, 2017, 12:18:08 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

For me i will choose to invest my money, but in trusted online site or investment so that i will not be scam Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 31, 2017, 12:14:14 AM
Both of then are the best way to have high income and both of them will help you to secure your future and financial. On the other hand, if you have some money try to invest it in bitcoin so that you could gain income and then the money that you earn will be save in your wallet or bank.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 11:38:33 PM
I think save money is safer and invest money is risk. Better to take the safe way than the risk way right ?

Although you have a point, but if taking the risk will let you become successful in crypto world, then why not take the risk? Saving money is safe, but it's not that profitable as investing. If you want to have profit, or you want to earn huge profit, then go for investing. Moreover, you can also do both things. You can save money for emergency purposes and investing for the bright future.
Activity: 50
December 30, 2017, 11:29:03 PM
I think save money is safer and invest money is risk. Better to take the safe way than the risk way right ?
Activity: 4
December 30, 2017, 03:38:07 PM
Since I have a small knowledge about bank, real estate/investment, and now bitcoin.
I will choose Bitcoin over the 3. Because of the hype, bitcoin pumped approx. 70% last june 2017.
The value of the coin you hold on June had multiplied by 3x or more. Those things can't be happen to any other investment.
Activity: 448
December 30, 2017, 03:29:11 PM
This is not a good question: when you "save" money, actually you keep them in their paper form, and - in a lot of situations - this is not at all "save".
When you infest, you just try tu put money in a form that keep - and possibly rises - their value.
These are very good for future if you want to keep it on hold so in your future it can help you a lot but if you want to invest so it’s also very good it can make your money double so join bitcoin for your future and I’m using both options I’m also saving bitcoin for future and I’m doing a business as well I invest here and then after some time I sell bitcoin and take profit from its which is very a very good business.
Activity: 189
December 30, 2017, 07:04:22 AM
It is always better to invest money, because investment is to commit money in the hope of financial gain.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
December 30, 2017, 06:56:16 AM
Investment is better than saving money in bank, because investment will yield more returned than saving money.

That is right, but there are a lot of paranoid people who thinks that every thing that includes investment especially online are scam the reason they choose to save rather than to invest in a good sites, projects or ICOs that can give them good results or income in the late process.
Activity: 126
December 30, 2017, 06:43:01 AM
Investment is better than saving money in bank, because investment will yield more returned than saving money.
Activity: 168
December 30, 2017, 06:40:00 AM
The best way to do it is to invest the half of your money and save the rest so that you have still on your pocket. Investing in something must good opportunity for like investing in bitcoins. You only have to courage in those risk will enter but its worth it
Activity: 203
December 30, 2017, 06:38:48 AM
Well it's up to you and it is depending in your own situation but for my own self opinion,it is better to save money on bank because if you needed money and you have nothing left on your pocket, well you have money on bank to withdraw.
Activity: 294
December 30, 2017, 06:01:13 AM
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation
for me, it is better to invest because in the near future it can grow and you cant spend because it is invested.

Saving money in the bank is a good idea it gains interest although not that big but for sure it grows a little every time. Investing money is better for me but depends on the way of investment because instead of having an investment return you might end up lossing your money. Gold for me is also a good kind of investment because it can be a fashion and investment at the same time.
Pages:
Jump to: