Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 69. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Its better to invest your money. Because in investing money, you can save and earn money at the same time.
Activity: 6
Think about this.

Money saved in cash depreciates at the rate of inflation.
Money kept in the bank only appreciates at the ridiculously low interest they'll pay on your savings, which is lower than inflation so constitutes a net loss.
Money kept in bonds will grow at the determined interest rate which could be higher or lower than inflation, but certainly will exceed cash or bank savings.
Money invested into more so "open market" activity like stocks, gold, crypto etc has the risk for loss, so the least security, but also the highest potential for yielding returns far beyond inflation. Essentially you lose automatically by saving, if your goal is to maximize gains, but if you are risk averse a higher savings rate is warranted.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
My suggestion is better to invest your money on bitcoin because the potential for profit is huge.
Activity: 185
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

If I am earning big I want to save my bitcoin for my 2 son. I want to give them the things that they needed. I want them to finish their school even if we are not rich and not capable  of sending them to a better school. I will do my best to earn,  save my earnings for them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I prefer investing rather than saving, this is because of the many benefits we can get with investments rather than saving, for example making us creative to think and make the right decisions, bravery of speculation and of course must know a good analysis.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
It is better if you invest your money. Don't let your money sleep.
Activity: 118
for me?. its the best way is invest on campaign because all altcoin now becoming good price and quality usefull till now I'd earn some profits in investing
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
It is better to have your own savings that you can withdraw anytime in times of emergency. Also for future purposes, it is also important to have your own investment that grows over time so that when you retire, you will have something that you can spend.
Savings is necessary for emergency situation and for your future plans, however investing would help you to achieve your bigger dreams.
I learn to invest because I have seen a lot of people here who have already change their lives, they are happier now because they are financially free.
Activity: 168
Honesty is the best policy
I think investment is the right choice to make our finances grow and manage in the right way so that the investment can grow well
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
A sports token that knows your favorite team
It is better to have your own savings that you can withdraw anytime in times of emergency. Also for future purposes, it is also important to have your own investment that grows over time so that when you retire, you will have something that you can spend.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
I think both are very good. Because as we can see from each other's point of view, that if we have a lot of money that will not be used in the near future is better then the money we invest becomes more useful but there is definitely a risk that we will face if it. failed to get a return on investment. and if we only have a little money we better save our money in order to still be able to meet the needs of everyday life
Activity: 65
If I have enough money, I will invest it. Because basically, investment will be more profitable because the money will be intact and grow from day to day. Another way we just save money still will not increase. Investments are always more profitable than anything.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I would say Invest to Bitcoin. with the uprising status of Bitcoin due to the halving Bitcoin investment is a better option.

Saving money for the future, will only work if you are in the field of Business, but if you are in the field of employment.

Saving money does not work as for me. I have been employed for around 5 years now. Still this method does not work for me.

I always say to my mind that I will save, but regardless how many times I try it, It is not enough, since inflation is inevitable.
Activity: 83
You can save more money when investing. So for me it was better to invest to save much money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
Maybe both saving and investing. Saving before investing is the best way. And if you have enough money you should start investing.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
If you want to grow your money in long term then you have to take risk of investing in money either online or offline and I genuinely feel that offline investments are much more safer in compare to online investments but if you are investing money in bitcoins and holding it for a long term then I don't see much risk in it as price of bitcoins will go much higher in future but you cannot depend only on single investment so to minimize the risk of loosing money its good to invest both in online as as well as offline investments like gold, silver, real estates etc.
Activity: 238
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

for me is a same way,save in a bank and investing....more in investing to bitcoin while you joining in all signature campaign and forum to invest...all invest in bitcoin put them in a bank...deposit all in the bank for the future...
Activity: 205
For me, it is better to save money than to invest. Why ? Because there are so many investment networks or sited and even in the banks are scammed so i prefer to save money than to invest.
Activity: 60
Both, because when you invest in a bank your money is secure but there's a possibility that you will be hack. The advantage In online investment like bitcoin that anytime your money will become double when you invest.
Activity: 54
It's better to invest it. If you are just saving it in bank account or at your home than it's value will be less each year.
Pages:
Jump to: