Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 78. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 02:13:34 AM
You may split it up, still I would invest only what I can afford to lose.

I agree with your idea, if there is a substantial money available, you have the option by splitting it up, if your investment losses, you have still some money in the bank. Investing is always accompanied by risk and the possibility of losing is high especially when you are still a beginner. Bank is a safe haven for those who want to save their money for long term.
Yes, it is advised is invest your savings in the bitcoin but not all the savings, because at the time of emergency, you should have some physical currency to get out of that.

I know that bitcoin can also be used at that time but last week there were some denial of service attack on the website and it was crashed because of the panic in market, so it is always recommended to have some money in your account as well to coup up with the emergency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
December 23, 2017, 08:11:59 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I think spending your money for investing is a great decision than only saving in the bank.
Because with investing you can gradually grow your money by assets which you invested in. Especially when you invest on bitcoin, Your profit will rise even more day by day.
That is not in every case. Things are much different in different cases. Like if someone have enough money and he wants to invest it in some amazing thing, he must prefer to divide it in two portions. Major portion is to utilize in investment and the other minor one must be saved in banks or anywhere else. Banks are good then. So keep your money in banks and investment too.
Activity: 210
December 22, 2017, 08:40:53 AM
For me, its better to invest than to save money on the bank because your money will increase when the value of btc increases as you earn but saving money on the bank is really worth nothing and your money will not grow. And the bank is only for those who saving. and you will earn more when you invest than saving money from the bank
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 22, 2017, 06:50:53 AM
you need to take into account the situation in life...if you have enough money for investment and more, you can invest...and if you need to choose, it is better to save, earn more and then invest...we need to have plan B
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 03:52:56 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

For me, both. Its better to do both. While your investing your money its very practical also if you save your money. And if you are going to invest your money try to invest in real state or gold. Because that is very demanding as of now every year it going up the appraisal.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 22, 2017, 12:34:08 AM
Well, to be clear, personnally i think  that saving bitcoin is the best way to make our money grow up through the pics. While investing is riskious because we are not sure about the result.

Yes true, if we invest bitcoin a year ago then our money increases up to 1500% now, it makes that with invest then money can grow faster than saving in banks, hopefully this happens another year and I'm optimistic to invest bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 12:19:19 AM
If I were asked, I would rather save it than invest it. In saving, you'll be more safe and have the control on your money. Investing has a lot of risks and there are no guarantees that it will grow , sometimes it will even lose and gone
Activity: 41
Merit: 30
December 22, 2017, 12:11:23 AM
The best that you can do is invest, because if you only save your money you will see it vanish with the time due to the inflation. What to invest it? It depends on you, in the risk that you want to assume and the profit that you want to gain.
Yes keeping money in bank is no use, invest it is somewhere and try to increase your investment, I choose an investment.
Activity: 52
December 22, 2017, 12:03:51 AM
Money devaluates, if you don't keep the cash flowing you lose it, as easy as that. Money brings more money fella
Activity: 284
December 22, 2017, 12:02:37 AM

In my own perspective I chiise to invest my money to make it bigger. Even it is risky to invest my money I will do my best to make it successful and worthy. Because investing your money can make your bitcoin bigger and you will earn a lot than sut your money in banks and do nothing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Spanish Translator
December 22, 2017, 12:01:33 AM
The best that you can do is invest, because if you only save your money you will see it vanish with the time due to the inflation. What to invest it? It depends on you, in the risk that you want to assume and the profit that you want to gain.
Activity: 21
December 21, 2017, 11:50:59 PM
in some side invest in gold and real estate is good, maybe it good because it will saver than bitcoin, because the price of gold and real estate is stable than bitcoin, buy on other views that bitcoin is good than real estate and gold, as we can see the price of biticoin is not stable sometimes the price is rising up until 10% in a days, it can makes me money in short time
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
December 21, 2017, 11:07:24 PM

don't invest in banks just use it as gateways of your money they are just taking advantage of your money and lending it to others for interest earnings what you need it to put your money where it can yield high return of investment like bitcoin but do always check crypto news because bitcoin is highly volatile and can make your money earn or lose if you get it at wrong times, investing in real estate is good because its tangible and price is subjected to increase each year and it have intrinsic value where it can generate rents..
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 21, 2017, 10:00:03 PM
I think saving and investing are both beneficial. Invest so that you can profit. Then your profit, try to save it. Then if you have enough investment, you can save a lot of profit from your investments. Dont put all your money in investment so that you will not lose everything in case.
Activity: 42
December 21, 2017, 07:59:24 PM
Saving money in bank is probably the worst idea with the current level of inflation. Better use cryptos
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 21, 2017, 07:58:15 PM
To keep money in the bank is the worst use you can do of money.
Open something, invest, buy, sell, but... don't keep them blocked.
Activity: 17
December 21, 2017, 07:52:14 PM

actually can can do this both. but much good is to invest money because your money make it double if you invest than savings.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 21, 2017, 07:51:47 PM

I prefer to invest money on bitcoin or altcoin because it will get a lot of profit, bitcoin and altcoin prices in 2018 will be increasingly priced.
if saving money in the bank very little profit we get.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 21, 2017, 07:50:33 PM
For me, do both invest 20-30% of your income so that you can still grow your money, and the rest save it in the bank.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
December 21, 2017, 07:47:21 PM
Saving is too boring, investing too complicated.
I prefer gambling with it, buying BTC's or throwing it into a Ponzi scheme, it's funnier Wink.
You like to take big risk but please don't do it in Ponzi scheme, even if you are making money on it which is almost impossible
but that would attract newbie in crypto to risk their money which will give them bad experience.
Pages:
Jump to: