Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 77. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 12:29:46 PM
I think saving money is not bad but it's better for us to investing it. It's more benefits and dynamic then just keep it day by day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 26, 2017, 06:09:42 AM
Both saving money and investing it is necessary. if you want to grow more your money then you need to invest it. Then when it grow, it's to save it and re-invest it again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
December 26, 2017, 05:59:58 AM
The bitcoin only has one disadvantage, when you exchange real currency in the virtual has a potentiality of desvalorizaçao as well with only its value & tasting not switches as in banks, and interest to the month or the year, your return makes if you increase your conversion bitcoins can bring profit or loss.

Exactly if someone is not in mood or condition to take risk he may fall just immediate after very step taken by him. Better is to digest this fact that risk factor would always be there at the end and we need to work out on ourselves so that we can manage better about what all this risk is and how we will be dealing with it. Investments is best way to make money just need some guts.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
December 26, 2017, 05:31:45 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It is better to invest money than saving it because you can earn more profit by just investing but it is helpfull too when youre saving money because you can use it when the time to use it.
But always be cautious when investing because not all type of investment are profitable, scammers are everywhere so if you value
your money you have to do your home work which is to make a deep research.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 04:32:26 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It is better to invest money than saving it because you can earn more profit by just investing but it is helpfull too when youre saving money because you can use it when the time to use it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
December 26, 2017, 02:21:49 AM

You should invest in what makes you comfortable both the amount and what you choose to invest in, don't let anyone tell you which is better that is for you to decide and if you can't then maybe you should not invest in anything. I have a dream of owning a nice amount of gold, and real estate but this is my personal opinion and hopes. Gold is the safest of course has held it's value for hundreds of years. Real estate is risky but it is yours and a place you call home? Priceless..

I prefer to invest it in a sure and reliable project rather than saving it in a bank or just in my wallet. In an investment, there is a big possibility to earn more profit while in just saving the money, no or less profit you can earn.

The saving of the money is reducing your money. Because if you save money today and use it after an year , the value of that money will reduce so it means that you reduce your money indirectly. while Invest increase your from its original count and make your money double and than triple. And invest will generate income for you unlimited while saving is limited.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 01:40:30 AM

You should invest in what makes you comfortable both the amount and what you choose to invest in, don't let anyone tell you which is better that is for you to decide and if you can't then maybe you should not invest in anything. I have a dream of owning a nice amount of gold, and real estate but this is my personal opinion and hopes. Gold is the safest of course has held it's value for hundreds of years. Real estate is risky but it is yours and a place you call home? Priceless..

I prefer to invest it in a sure and reliable project rather than saving it in a bank or just in my wallet. In an investment, there is a big possibility to earn more profit while in just saving the money, no or less profit you can earn.

Activity: 87
I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY
December 26, 2017, 01:12:57 AM
This depends on so many factors. Like how much money involved; how frequent you are receiving this money which you intend to invest or save; what was you plan for the money in the future (what was your preference): growing the amount or keeping it safe for some future spending. And so much more. Let me just point out one factor from above: (Ex.) Your purpose for the money is really to growing it. Then the best thing is investment. Savings earns a minimal amount (like savings in a bank), but inflation and other deductions such as taxes and fees would render the earnings to zero up to negative in value. While investment from the term suggests, earnings. Depending on the particular investment style, approach, company, knowledge or skills etc. Your money yields at certain rate of income or losses, could be less volatile or high, low risk or high risk. If you're ready to be exposed to more risk then there could be a high tendency of higher yield as well. But If you want to play safe, maybe opt for less risky ones or just keep your money in savings anyway.
Activity: 134
December 26, 2017, 12:40:48 AM
I think both is good, invest it then at the same time save some of it. If i will invest my money, i know it is not that fast to eanr its value like to make up its value fast, but if i wait for certain time and wait for it to go up its value then i think i will invest again halt of my earnings then save half of it. That is im sure im i know i have samething which i can use in the future.
Activity: 602
December 26, 2017, 12:34:00 AM

I want my money growing for that I prefer investment. And for investment I choose Bitcoin, because Bitcoin has good potential in the future. Gold is also an option for investment, but I think the movement of gold investment is not as good as Bitcoin.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 11:35:37 PM

For me I will invest it to make my money bigger because if you invest it you can earn a lot here especially if you are lucky enough in investment. Also it help your money grow than save it and sits in the bank and do for nothing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
December 25, 2017, 10:14:52 PM
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation
Both. Save some and of course invest. When you invest you can have profit in the long run. Investment like jewels or land which you can resell it with the higher price on the long run. Investment which you can earn profit. Its not gonna be investment if you dont earn from it thats gonna be a liabilities. Invest for a business for to have a profit but sometimes not all investments are succesful thats dont invest all your money. Save, whatever happen you got to have a savings. Savings are very important especially for emergencies. We have to put something for our savings. Divide the money wisely and manage it carefully.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
December 25, 2017, 10:10:47 PM
I think invest better than save it, with save it we we will only get 12% extra money then hit by taxes, administrative and so forth so not more than 7% per year while with invest we can get hundreds or even thousands of profit.

Yes, I agree with you. It's better to invest your money rather than saving it because money will always find ways to spent. In saving sometimes you will be tempted to buy something out of the plan while in investing you can enjoy the profit you earned though not all the times that you can gain, so you need to consider also that there's ups and down in investing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
December 25, 2017, 10:08:23 PM
As of the moment if you want to take risk, invest in bitcoin. The inflation rate is getting higher. Worth to try but there are risks.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
December 25, 2017, 10:05:33 PM
If you have that amount go ahead you can go to investment but one thing always be careful now and of course you can save for your future much better if you have save your money
Save for the future and invest for the future, that's the best thing to do because without investing we will never reach our goal easily.
We all want to have a life that we will be able to buy everything that we need and want and I think it could happen if we are financially stable therefore we should invest.
Activity: 1484
December 25, 2017, 07:59:36 PM
I think invest better than save it, with save it we we will only get 12% extra money then hit by taxes, administrative and so forth so not more than 7% per year while with invest we can get hundreds or even thousands of profit.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 06:10:57 PM
If you have that amount go ahead you can go to investment but one thing always be careful now and of course you can save for your future much better if you have save your money
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
December 25, 2017, 10:36:49 AM

I think spending your money for investing is a great decision than only saving in the bank.
Because with investing you can gradually grow your money by assets which you invested in. Especially when you invest on bitcoin, Your profit will rise even more day by day.
That is not in every case. Things are much different in different cases. Like if someone have enough money and he wants to invest it in some amazing thing, he must prefer to divide it in two portions. Major portion is to utilize in investment and the other minor one must be saved in banks or anywhere else. Banks are good then. So keep your money in banks and investment too.
It is correct and it is not good to put all eggs in one bucket at all. You should choose some better way for it and try to select the most appropriate and smart way for investing in bitcoin. it is good to choose riskless way of making money and invest in bitcoin to get high and fruitful investment in bitcoin and then after that try to save future with bitcoin I love bitcoin and I will save my future with investing in bitcoin at right time.
Activity: 364
December 25, 2017, 08:11:31 AM
The question is how much money you have. If you have the amount of money you can invest - do it! But first learn the theory. Still, people who deal with big amounts of money know how to manage it.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
December 25, 2017, 02:42:35 AM
you need to take into account the situation in life...if you have enough money for investment and more, you can invest...and if you need to choose, it is better to save, earn more and then invest...we need to have plan B

It's a process, you save and then you invest if you save enough, saving alone is risk free but you won't enjoy the opportunity that might help
you grow your financials  so you have to make a decision whether to take risk or just play safe.
Pages:
Jump to: